Do you ever get that feeling...

I met you along time ago

Sehun POV

It had started about 3 weeks ago. I would sometimes get the feeling I was being stared at,it was only a little bit at first but now it had progressed to the feeling of being followed. I'd be walking to my friends house or school and I'd suddenly get the feeling that I was being followed but when I turned around there would be no one there. At first I just left it,shook of the feeling as just a part of my imagination,but now I felt that it had to be real.

What brought this on,I was walking home from school and got the feeling I was being followed so I turned around expecting to see nothing like usual but instead I saw someone quickly duck into the nearby park and disappear into the building near by,a normal person would think that the person was just walking home but I was positive that I was being followed.

Thats why I had decided to bring it up to my parents,I mean for all I know the person might want to kidnap me and hold me for ransom or something.

_____________________________________________

Like usual the family meal consisted of my parents talking about the company and me silently eating. When there was finally a break in the conversation I decided it was a good time to talk to my parents about suspicions.

"Mom,Dad may I speak?"I asked politely

They both looked at me for a second ,probably shocked I had spoke during dinner,I grew slightly nervous I had angered them but when my dad smiled I regained my confidence.

"Sure son,what do you want to talk about.?"He questioned.

"I think i'm being followed"I explained calmly

I watched the smile leave his face and my mom widen her eyes slightly at my confession.

"Why do you think that darling?"my mother inquired her voice sweet and caring

"I just have this feeling i'm being followed or stared at"I told them

"Do you have any proof?"my dad interrogated 

"Well no...but I can just tell"I tried to explain,but I could see the anger in his face

"So what your saying is that your being followed but you have no proof other than a feeling. Do you want to know what I think. I think that you just want attention. Your angry that your not getting attention from us so you come up with this crazy story that makes no sense in an attempt to make us spend more time with you even though you know we're busy."He hissed,venom practically dripping from his words.

I froze in fear and knew I'd made a huge mistake,but before I could even think about retracting my statement my dad's fist connected with my stomach.  I curled in on myself and fell of my chair onto the floor. I tried to make myself numb to the kicks that hit my chest and abdomen,but I couldn't it hurt. There was a sharp ache in my abdomen area and my chest felt constricted,I knew I had been winded,as I lay on the floor gasping helplessly for air. I tried begging my mom for help,I hadn't done that in years,but this time I couldn't handle it,but she just walked out of the room.

When my dad stopped I was struggling for breath and I could feel the aches settling in and the bruises forming on my skin,by tommorow my front and back would be a mixture of puples,greens,blacks ,blues and yellows. It was my own fault,I shouldn't have worried them. I only had myself to blame.

I lay on the floor for a good half an hour before the maid Narsha finally walked in and spotted me,I heard her gasp slightly and then I felt her carefully inspecting my back.

"Come along mr  sehun we'll get you to your room,and then we'll sort it out from there"She spoke kindly.

I nodded before starting my journey to my room with Narsha.

I liked Narsha she had always been kind to me ,helped me with my problems,including making me get better.

Once I was patched up ,she left bidding me goodnight,I could only sit there and wonder what it would be like if someone like Narsha was my parent.

Baekhyun POV

When Sehun got to school that morning ,I knew he's dad had got to him last night,other people never noticed but we had been friends along time,so I knew now.

I could see the slight tightning of his eyes ,a sign that he was in alot of pain,and I also saw him gasping for breath every now and again,letting me know that his chest must have been a target last night.

"What was the reason this time?"I asked,passing him some painkillers and a bottle of water.

"I told them I was feeling a little uneasy about something,they didn't take it well. It's my own fault I shouldn't have bothered them."He told me,accepting the water but refusing the medication.

I hated how he always blamed himself for the beatings he recieved. I had watched him turn from a happy boy who was always open with emotions to someone who rarely smiled and I knew it was his parents fault,but he always blamed himself, Ihad given up at this point to convince him otherwise,he was to stubborn to listen,so I could only support him.

"So what was this thing that made you uneasy?"I wondered

"Nothing important just forget it."He replied

Before I could question further he had run off to first lesson,oh well I'd get it out of him later.

_________________________________________

I had planned on questioning Sehun at lunch but when I arrived at our usual spot he wasn't there.

"Where's Sehun?"I asked

"He was in alot of pain,so he went home"Taemin said sadly,I knew that Taemin had probably figured out why Sehun was injured.

"Did anyone go with him,or pick him up?"I asked urgently worried about Sehun going home alone.

"No,he said he could manage,you know how he is"Kai explained while leaning on Taemin.

Sehun POV

I was originally going to just walk home,but that feeling had returned and I didn't want to entertain the idea of me walking through an empty park on my own,so I had changed my course to the bus stop. Though the feeling had intensified,I didn't turn around.

I wasn't sure what I was more scared of ,someone actually being there,or no one being there.

As I got closer I noticed the bus had just arrived,so I ran with all speed towards the bus,and managed to reach it just in time.

But as I took my seat ,I looked out the window and my blood ran cold,there was a person right in the entrance of the alley staring straight at me on the bus,I couldn't see there face clearly but I was sure they were looking directly at me ,I thought about getting of the bus and confronting them,but suddenly they were gone.

I guess they just walked into the alley.

I soon stopped thinking about the weird person in the alley and instead focused my thoughts on if i'd gain any new bruises tonight.