So am I crazy?

I met you along time ago

Luhan POV

 

When I had first been told I was getting a charge I had been worried to say the least. I saw how attached everybody got to their charges , I mean hell most of them were dating now. I was scared i'd be a bad protector that I wouldn't be able to take care of whoever it was properly,that they would hate me. However that problem was quickly solved when Chen informed me I was not to approach the person I was in charge of ,I was to only keep an eye on him.

So for two years I tailed the boy,kept him as safe as I could but I wasn't allowed to intervene when it came to school bullies or his parents ,I just had to stand back and watch ,no matter how much it pained me too. However the good things don't last ever ,and bad news came in the form of Chanyeol ,JYP's little pet ,I mean the guy literally does all of his dirty work for him. When I saw that giant idiot walking down the street I knew something was up.

I spent three days having meetings with Chen deciding on the course of action to be taken. It was decided to leave it until we were sure they were after him.

_________________________________________________________

It so happened that my chance to intervene came when he was taken to a party by his parents,one Chanyeol was attending,I couldnt talk to him face to face ,so I just left him a note and left quickly. I didn't see him for a whole week I was very scared that maybe that creepy Chanyeol guy had gotten him after I had left ,but while I was standing watch outside his house ,I saw him slip out with a bag.

Where the was he going?

I followed him until we got to the town when he started to slow down,it was at this point I decided to let myself be known to the young boy,so I went to grab him but ended up being a bit to rough and knockingh him to the ground,this is the point that he started to stuggle and my only way to calm him was to do something I felt quite bad about. I knocked him out.

_________________________________________________________

I placed him gently on the bed and stared at his peaceful face for a while ,before  I knew I had to leave to meet Chen and sort some things out.

"I'm sorry from taking you away from your friends,and I  know your probably going to hate me ,but in the long run I hope you can lean on me,trust me" .

With that said I left the house quickly, hopefully i'd be back before he woke up.

____________________________________________________________________

When I returned to the apartement I was tired and just wanted to sleep for a couple of days  ,but when I came face to face with a teary boy with a knife pointed at me.

I guess I wasn't getting any sleep soon.

 

Authors Note:

Sorry for the short crappy chapter but I'm writing this in my free lesson .

I just wanted to give you a little Luhan as he hasn't been in it alot.

Don't worry you'll get a longer more detailed chapter soon.