Maybe I'm just crazy

I met you along time ago

Sehun POV

When I finally arrived home,the house was empty,not surprising of course the maids had Thursdays off and my mom and dad usually got home late,having the house to my self was usually a time to celebrate tonight however it was unnerving.

I sat for a total of ten minutes before finally getting so paranoid I had to phone someone. Who though,that was the question,I could phone Kai but be was probably with Taemin and who knows what they were doing,I didn't want to interrupt.Tao wasn't an option it was three o'clock in the afternoon he'd be at wushu classes at the moment,I thought for a second about calling Narsha but it was her day off.

Guess I was going to harrass Baekhyun again,this was becoming a regular thing now,me blurting all my fears and feelings to him. Maybe I should pay him.

The phone rang about three times when he eventually answered in his usual upbeat voice.

"Hello"

"Hey,it's Sehun"

"Oh hey Sehunnie,what you calling for?"

"I'm worried"

"Why? Has your dad beat you again" This time there was a distinct sound of anger in his voice and I felt the need to get rid of it.

"No,it's something else"

"Oh...what is it?"

"I think i'm being followed,I tried to tell my parents last night,but they didn't want to hear it. I thought maybe it was my imagination but when I got on the bus earlier i'm sure I saw someone quickly ducking into an alley and i'm positive they were following me"I explained

There was a long moment of silence before I heard Baekhyun release a sigh

"Listen if your worried you should be more careful,don't go out after dark,or to places that are remote. I wouldn't do anything just yet,wait until you have solid proof then call the police,BUT wait till you have proof,it could just be paranoia of lack of sleep"He reasoned with me.

I nodded at the logic,but then realised he couldn't see me.

"Okay,thanks for the advise,I'll see you tommorow"

"Bye,be safe"

With that I hung up and stared around the living room silently. Once sure there was no one lurking in the shadows I retreated to my room and quickly logged onto my laptop.

I don't know what thought pattern convinced me to search murderers and kidnappers living in Seoul ,but for some reason I ended up searching it. Not much came up ,except for registered offenders and a few people who were linked to murderers but nothing more than that.

I started thinking up reasons for why someone would be following me and then I realised it must be someone who my dad had pissed off,and ex employee perhaps,that would make sense,someone out for revenged,but these thoughts just lead to me have a slight panic attack so I logged off and lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

I only got to stay like that for fifteen minutes ,at that point my mom stormed into my bedroom pulled out my suit and told me to get dressed.

"Why ,where are we going?"

"A party uptown,lots of important people will be there,so you better behave."she replied coldly ,leaving me alone.

Great ,I get to spend the night talking to stuck up snobs trying to marry me off to their daughters. As I changed the feeling came back,the sudden uneasiness made me feel slightly sick,so I rushed downstairs and soon left for the party with my parents,leaving behind that feeling of being watched.