Say anything...

I met you along time ago

3rd person

Luhan pulled up carefully outside the small house, located just outside of the city. The house was nice he supposed, it was in a nice neighbourhood, it was quiet here, he hoped one day he could live in an area like this, he could only pray.

Sighing slightly Luhan reluctantly removed himself from his car and moved towards the house. Only a second ago he had been admiring the house now however it seemed intimidating, he put that down to the people who lived inside the house.

“Hey Luhan” came a cool voice from behind him.

Luhan let out a not so manly shriek before turning to come face to face with a smirking Jessica; he hated that about the girl. He couldn’t deny that Jessica was very pretty with her long strawberry blonde hair and pale skin; she was very pretty he’d be an idiot to deny that, however she rarely smiled her face was usually cold, after all she wasn’t called the ice princess for nothing, and when she did pull some sort of expression it was either a scowl or a smirk. The kind of smirk that makes you feel like the girl had planned your murder. 

Luhan could honestly say that in the four years he had known the girl, he had never seen her genuinely smile at anything, and it was somewhat unnerving.

Luhan recovered from the sudden shock and hastily replied “Hey, Chen said you had something for me”

“Yeah, you’ll have to wait first though, Heechul has it and he’s out at the moment so…”  The girl awkwardly stood there no longer knowing what to say.

“So …how have you been?”Luhan asked trying to break the awkward silence

Jessica gently arched her eyebrow at Luhan’s bad attempt at making conversation; she let out an exasperated sigh before forcing a smile.

“Would you like a drink?”

“I would love one”

Jessica however made no sign of moving and instead chose to carry on staring intently at the Chinese boy. Luhan at this point felt extremely uncomfortable and was not sure exactly what to do, before he could mention that he wasn’t feeling comfortable, Jessica sighed again and gave him an annoyed glance.

“Well I can’t read minds, what do you want to drink?”

Luhan blushed slightly in embarrassment, having not realised he hadn’t actually told the girl what he wanted to drink.

“I’ll have water”

She nodded slowly before entering her house and finally ushering him inside, it was dark in the house, all the curtains were drawn shut and the only source of light came from the oddly placed candles. 

“So, have you got a hangover or something?”He laughed

She turned back to him, faltering slightly in her walk as she gave him a confused stare; obviously not sure what the hell he was talking about. Luhan suddenly felt the urge to elaborate his train of thought.

“Well, all the curtains are closed, so I guess I just assumed you had a headache.”

“If I had a headache and I was light sensitive why would I have been outside when you arrived?”

Luhan froze, that was a good point…now he just felt stupid. He now felt even more awkward than he had outside.  He stayed silent as Jessica got him some water, once he had drained the whole glass he glanced at the girl again who now seemed to be in a world of her own.

“So why are the curtains closed?”

“Oh because when the curtains are closed, the government can’t spy on us” She said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Luhan just stared, if this had been the first time he had met the girl he would have thought she was joking but this wasn’t the first time, and he knew she was deadly serious. If anyone else had said that he would have laughed in their face, but with Jessica he felt it might mean losing an eye so he kept quiet and prayed that Heechul would arrive soon.

Sure enough he’s prayer was answered and Heechul arrived home 20 minutes later, which caused Luhan to let out a sigh of relief. Heechul went straight to Jessica and pecked her lightly on the lips causing the girl to blush and giggle which was the most disturbing thing ever for Luhan who watched in a state of what the actual .

“Sweetie I need you to go pack were leaving on Friday”

“Okay “She sang, she said a quick goodbye to Luhan and disappeared upstairs.

Luhan stayed silent for a second before addressing Heechul who was still staring at the door where Jessica had just disappeared.

“So did Chen reassign you?”

“No, I requested a move”

“Why, is there something wrong with the area?”

“Yeah, they found us really quickly; I’m starting to worry for Jessie’s safety”

“Who found you…the Yaix?”

“No the government, but then again we all know the government are working the Yaix so I guess in a sense, the Yaix did find us”

“Right….So you have a package for me?”

“Oh yeah…here” Heechul reached into his inside pocket and pulled out a small necklace with a black gem on the end and passed it carefully to Luhan who quickly pocketed it, effectively hiding it from the world.

“Listen I’d love to stay and chat but I should probably deliver this “Luhan said, deciding he wanted to leave the paranoid couple as quick as possible.

Heechul agreed that it was probably best that he did and lead him to his car before wishing him a safe journey and disappearing back into his house.

The whole drive Luhan argued with whether or not he should convince Chen to have the two mentally checked, but that train of thought disappeared once he entered a familiar neighbourhood. He parked outside the house and slipped out of his car before he was welcomed with a warm hug.

“It’s good to see you Lulu”

“You too, you look good Sooyoung.”

A/N: So yeah just a short introduction to Heesica. Also next chapter will have a lot of Sooyoung and her protector.  We’ll also see Luhan and Sehun reunite.