alot to explain

I met you along time ago

Sehun POV

“Hunnie, you need to wake up now”

I slowly opened my eyes, god why is it so bright today. 

“Lulu, shut the curtains it’s too bright “I mumbled pushing my face into my pillow, and then two things happened, firstly I realised my pillow was in fact Luhan’s chest and secondly I had just called him Lulu, causing my face to go bright red.

Geez, why does it feel like I’m constantly blushing these days.

“Lulu? Hmm I’ve got to say that’s the first time I’ve ever liked that nickname. You should definitely feel special.” He said teasingly, winking at me.

At this point I had just chosen to stay silent, this way I wouldn’t be able to say something stupid or even more embarrassing.

“Oh are you shy now?”He asked, once again his voice taking on a teasing tone.

“Shut up” I grumbled, untangling myself from him and the blankets.

“Boo, where are you going?”

“To get something to eat, I’m hungry “I shot back.

“Actually that’s a good idea, I’m starving and we need to go over a few things.” He was no longer joking, now he seemed deadly serious. Does this mean he wants to talk about the kiss?  What if he doesn’t want me anymore?

“Why are you just standing in the middle of the room, I thought you were hungry “He said

“Oh yeah, I am “I said, walking out of the room.

Luhan had decided to take on the task of making breakfast, meaning that I sat idly at the counter watching him whiz around the kitchen, making what appeared to be left over Kimchi and rice.  I wonder what he wants to talk about.

Eventually Luhan set down the food and sat opposite me, for the first five minutes we ate in silence, before I got tired of waiting for him to talk.

“Are you going to explain, or are you just going to sit there “I huffed.

“Oh, someone’s a cranky teenager today “He joked, I however didn’t find it amusing, so continued to stare at him.

“Okay you’re not in the mood for joking.  Okay basically I was thinking we can go the beach today”

“Really hyung” I couldn’t stop the excitement in my voice, I hadn’t really been out the apartment much and going to the beach would be great.

“Yeah, but not till later, first you need to meet someone.”

I became wary at this point; who did he want to introduce me too? Usually he just kind of leaves me with different people and disappears for a few days.

“Don’t look so worried, it’s no one bad, it’s just that Chen needs to come and brief you, tell you all the ins and outs etc, but once he’s gone we can go out.” He said smiling gently at me.

This wasn’t so bad I guess I had been dying to meet Chen for a while.

Chen didn’t arrive until 10:30. It had been sudden because I had been told to expect him to arrive until around mid day so the fact he was early seemed to shock even Luhan. Meeting Chen for the first time was nerve racking. He was not what I expected.

I had an image of Chen which was completely opposite to what he actually was. I had imagine him to be tall, ugly and old, around he’s 60’s, and for some reason from the way the others talked about his pranking, I expected him to be somewhat like a e, what I got however was not that.

Chen was around my height if not slightly smaller, he was young and incredibly handsome, I mean not as handsome as Luhan but still. On top of all of this, he gave off a very laidback childish aura, which I thought contrasted with his position in the company greatly.  

Chen hadn’t come alone, he had come with his own charge Gain, and she was beautiful, no one could deny that. I knew straight away that the two were together because the way they acted around each other was almost exactly the same as the way Lay and Kris acted.

All four of us sat down in Luhan’s living room and looked expectantly at Chen who started rummaging through the bag he brought with him, until he pulled out three files.

“I’m sorry about all of this, but it’s procedure, I’ll inform you now it’s boring so don’t expect anything exciting” Chen told me.  “Okay Luhan we’ll start with you.”

“Okay “Luhan said, before smiling encouragingly at me.

“You name is Luhan, your birthday is April 20 1990 making you 23, you were born in China, your blood type is O, your height is 178cm, and you joined Exo cooperation when you were 16 .  Is all this information correct?” Chen asked. Luhan nodded in confirmation.

Once he said this, Chen pulled out a camera took a photo of him before handing Luhan the file, a pen and some ink.  

“Can you please sign that, and then put your fingerprint in the shown area. Now Sehun, your name is Oh Sehun, your birthday is April 12 1994, you were born in Korea, your blood type is O and your height is 181 cm, you have yet to join the Exo cooperation, but we’ll sort that out today. And finally your recorded gift is wind. Is all of this information correct?”

“Wait, how do you know my gift is wind, even I don’t know that?” I asked in pure shock.

“Well at the moment that’s a theory, see it as a hypothesis yet to be proven. We had one of our scientists look over your blood, to look for matching patterns, you matched mostly with people who had gifts to do with weather, so we’ve kind of assumed from there.”

“How do you have my blood?”I continued, feeling like all my secrets and privacy was been violated.

“We have people working in hospitals so we have all your past medical records. Like Luhan has probably already told you, we keep an eye on all charges, now is all this information correct.”

“Yes it is”

“Then would you please sign here, and put your fingerprint here.”

Once everything was signed, he put the two files back in his bag, leaving only one behind. I was curious what this file was about, but I didn’t have to wait long to find out.

“Now this part is important Sehun. You have two options, you can choose to join Exo and take part in missions once you have control of your gifts, or you can decline and live a normal life. Now don’t worry we won’t send you back to your parents, you’ll be placed somewhere safe and all your bills taken care of, however we cannot guarantee that Luhan will stay as your protector , but we need to know today so we can start putting  plans into action.”

I was scared, this was a huge decision to make, but at the same time there was only one real option and that was to make sure I stayed with Luhan.

“I’ll join” I told them, as I watched all three people in the room smile.  

“Wonderful, well I need you to sign this, and once you’ve signed it, me and Luhan will leave you alone, so you and Gain can talk about some things.”

I nodded along as I signed the form in front of me, and soon enough I was left alone with Gain.  

“Don’t look so nervous, I’m here to explain what will happen to you now, so just relax… Okay firstly Luhan will start training you; this will mean you will be brought to the local headquarters to practice your gifts. Once you’re in full control, you will start going on missions, most of them will be with Luhan but some of them will be indivual. There are three types of missions, Research, Undercover and physical. You’ll start if small with something like a research task and the more you improve the harder your missions will become. “

Me and Gain talked for hours before the couple left and Luhan asked if I still wanted to go to the beach.

“Actually can we go to the headquarters I want a quick look around?”

Luhan happily agreed.

It took about half an hour, and honestly the building was fancy, it looked like a high end office building no one would guess what it would be used for. I was practically bouncing with excitement as we walked across the car park and into the building, but my excitement soon died down into shock when I noticed something the minute I walked through the doors.

“Kai, Taemin”

“SEHUN!” they exclaimed.

A/N:

So yeah, surprise its Taemin and Kai. Also running a little competition, I’ll write a one shot for the first person who can find the other character that works for Exo that was mentioned earlier in the story.