Never give Sehun Nerds

I met you along time ago

Sehun POV

I continued to stare at Lay in complete confusion, how was that Kris? I mean when he first mentioned him ,I imagined him with a sweet ,kind looking person ,not some guy who looked like he would rip your face of if he was pissed.

“It’s rude to stare” Kris pointed out; he’s gaze turning into a solid glare.

I could see now what Lay meant by feeling like you were going to combust or something.

“Krissy don’t be so mean, he’s just curious” Lay pouted.

“You make him sound like he’s a new pet or something…and I told you to stop calling me that.”Kris whined.

I froze at the sudden whiny nature of Kris’ voice, and the pout that had suddenly appeared on his face. What the actual , since when did people like that pout?

“Oh sweetie pulling faces like that isn’t going to make me stop. Anyway Sehun you want to get something to eat or watch a movie?” Lay asked suddenly turning his attention back to me.

“Um no, I think I’m just going to go to sleep, I feel kind of drained…Lay is Luhan going to come back soon?”

Instead of answering Lay turned to Kris with an expectant stare, I heard Kris sigh before he turned to me. Again I felt kind of uncomfortable and suffocated under his intense gaze causing me to look away from him.

“Luhan has gone away for a while to talk to Chen. He’ll come back when he’s ready.”Kris told me before he walked quickly out of the room before I could bombard him with more questions about Luhan.

Lay must have seen the look of disappointment on my face, as he came over to me and wrapped me in a warm embrace. “Cheer up Sehunnie he’ll be back before you know it, now get some sleep you look like crap” and with that he bounded out of the room ,making sure to turn the light of after himself.

Kris POV

Ten minute after I left Sehun’s room I was faced with a very pissed of Lay. 

“You could have handled that better “He hissed

I stared at him confusion evident on my face “I thought I handled it well.”

I watched as a look of disbelief settled on his face “I honestly don’t know how you’ve not been beaten up by people you know” he muttered under his breath.

“Hey, when did you become so mean?” I asked, forcing my face to convey hurt, even though I honestly didn’t care about what he said.

Sure enough he fell for my trick and ran straight over and hugged me.

“I’m sorry baby, I didn’t mean it like that, you’re a wonderful person you’ve done so much for me and I was being mean, I’m so horrible. Please forgive me I didn’t mean it, you just need to learn how to speak nicer to people…forgive me?” He asked looking up at me with big eyes.

“I forgive you” before I pulled him back into the hug, but as I did, I accidently breathed on his neck and the reaction came swiftly, he tensed up and let out a soft giggle.  I could tell he was praying that I didn’t notice, but the damaged was done.

He slowly looked up as I grinned down at him; I saw the fear and hesitation slither into his gaze as he backed out of the hug and away from me.

“Kris …no”

But I was already walking towards him, pushing him into a corner.  I knew Lay was ticklish so when this stuff happened it was a lot of fun. I reached forward and poked him gently in the side, it was enough to have him curl in a bit on himself and let out another laugh.

Next thing I knew it was ten minutes later and I was straddling his hips as my fingers moved delicately over his sides dragging breathless laughs from him and pleads for me to stop it.

“Um Lay are you okay?” We both froze and looked at the door. 

There stood Sehun to be honest he looked very young and childish wrapped in his blanket still while rubbing his eyes, trying to get rid of the sleep that had built up.

“Yeah I’m fine Sehun no need to worry, Kris was just messing around.” He explained, sounding breathless. When I looked down on him I could see he was bright red and panting heavily from the amount he had laughed.

“It’s fine Sehun, I was just playing with my unicorn.”I explained before looking down at him with a grin as his face darkened at the nickname.

“That’s what you get for calling me cuddly dragon “I whispered and I saw his eyes widen. 

“Whatever, you guys are weirder than Luhan “Sehun mumbled before walking off, causing Lay to blush even more and me to start laughing.

Luhan POV

“…and then I brought up his family, and he burst into tears and ran to his room. I tried to get him to open the door but he wouldn’t so I called Unicorn and Dragon and now their looking after him, while I came here…Chen what do I do?”

“Hold up a second…you call Kris and Yixing, Unicorn and dragon?” Chen asked

“That’s what you’re focusing on”

“Sorry, it’s just odd that’s all. Anyone else in the company got nicknames?”

“Yeah, Hyunseung is 4D prince, Yuri is black pearl, your Troll…”

“Why am I troll?”He asked looking insulted.

“You really need me to answer that”

“I guess not”

“Okay now that’s over with, what am I meant to do about Sehun? “

“I would suggest apologising and then laying out what he’s not allowed to mention, because no offence but it sounds like you didn’t tell him that family was a no go subject. I mean look at it from his point of view. He gets kidnapped by what appears to be a deer personified” “hey!” “And then that person knows everything about him, it’s natural he would be curious. So next time he asks you a question or brings up something you don’t like, don’t shout at him, talk to him. Because trust me I did not put my on the line for you to this up.” Chen said looking at me with a heavy stare.

“What do you mean put your on the line?”

“Sehun was originally meant to be Kai’s charge, I worked my off and had to pull a lot of strings to get you this job, so don’t it up, okay”

“Okay, I’ll go back now “

“Not so fast now you’re here I need you to do something for me.”

“What do you need?”

“First I need you to pick something up from Jessica and Heechul and then drop it off to Joon and Sooyoung.”

“What am I picking up?”

“You’ll see when you get there.”

“Permission to phone Kris to tell him about the change of plans?”

“Accepted, now off you go, I’ve got to go up Soohyun’s life a bit more.”

I quickly pulled my phone out and called Kris he picked up on the third ring.

“Hey Lulu what’s up?”

“Kris don’t call me that.”

“Okay then…what do you want?”

“I need you to look after Sehun a little bit longer, I have mission to complete.”

“Okay…Oh also Luhan, never give Sehun nerds…EVER!”

A/N: Here’s just filler we meet Joon, Sooyoung, Jessica and Heechul next chapter.