It's okay to cry

I met you along time ago

Sehuns POV

 

I sat frozen for a while trying to decide whether or not to let this Yixing guy in ,I very slowly rose to my feet before cautiously opening  the bedroom door a slither I carefully peeked out into the hallway and was met with the smiling face of the guy who had been talking to me. He's face definately matched his voice ,he looked kind and sweet and I knew he was someone I could trust. 

I didn't say anything I merely stared at the boy with a constant poker face to mask my emotions, not that it would help considering the tear tracks lining my cheeks betraying to Yixing that I had indeed been crying.

"May I come in?" He asked calmly 

I didn't answer but I did open the door a little wider allowing him to slip into the room ,I then quickly shut the door again just in case Luhan was still here and waiting to pounce at me through the door. I turned to face Yixing and then lowered myself to the ground and stared at him. 

"I know what Luhan said to you and he is really sorry,just so you know"He said also sitting on the floor opposite me.

"I didn't mean to make him angry "I whimpered 

" I know ,your stuggling trying to take everything new in and your stuck living with some random guy you've never met before your going to be curious it's natural but maybe next time you should be more careful with what you say. Family is a touchy subject especially with protectors they get all huffy and upset when you try and talk about it."

"I just wanted to know more about him ,he knows so much about me" 

"I understand but with topics like family its better to wait for them to bring it up themselves,trust me ,I brought up Kris' family once and he didn't talk to me for a week he only glared and trust me you don't want to experience that you feel like your going to spontanously combust or something. Although I admit it was probably scary experiencing Luhan shout."

"It was horrible...is Kris your protector?"

"Yeah he is ,and his my cuddly dragon...don't tell him I call him that" 

"Are you like ...you know...dating him?"

Yixing let out a surprisingly pleasent laugh before he answered my question "Yeah I am."

"Won't you get in trouble for that ,I mean usually people within companies aren't allowed to date"

"Sweety I don't know if you realised but our little organisation is exactly normal. Trust me it's common for Protectors and charges to date,I mean your stuck with that person and that person alone literally 24/7 your bound to gain some sort of feelings for them"

"Oh"

"You feeling better now hunnie?"

"Yeah I guess now that i've calmed down...Can you tell me anything about Luhan?"

"Hmm privite personal stuff know ,but I can tell you a bunch of random facts if you like"

"I would like that"

"Cool,well lets see...he loves bubble tea a ridiculous amount,he likes skateboarding but he's really bad at it. He once got stuck one desk duty for a year for playing a prank on Soohyun ,he's really high up like Chen..."

"Is Soohyun a protector?"

"Yeah he's charge is a girl named Jemma I think...I haven't seen him in a while he's always busy"

"What else do Luhan like?"

"He likes the cinema ,really big fan of Leonardo di Caprio be prepared for many rants on how he deserves an oscar. He's a huge fan of After school,he finds Seungri from Big Bang really attractive ,but loves when Taeyang takes his shirt off...he really likes the band f(x) ,and is really ticklish. I'm pretty sure he's in love with his face but i'm not sure that may be a protector thing over all ,I mean seriously Kris spends half an hour on his face everynight before bed and he always does it right next to me...I swear if I wasn't in his life he'd marry he's reflection"Yixing laughed 

"Is that so?"  came a deep voice from behind us

It was at this point that at some time in the conversation I had moved away from the door allowing some guy who was definatley over six foot into the room,he stared at me and Yixing with the scariest face i'd ever seen,I swear to god this has got to be the most intimidating guy i'd ever seen in my life . 

I watched in horror as Yixing jumped up and ran towards the man,I wanted nothing more to pull him back and protect him from the other mans harsh gaze. I felt my face go into pure shock as Lay wrapped his arms tightly around the man and nuzzled his chest.

"Sehun i'd like you to meet my protector Kris"

That was Kris...did expect him to look like that .

 

_______________________________________________________

Authors note:

Just a filler chapter ,there will be a better one tommorow exploring Kris and Lay's relationship a bit more and we also get to meet Chen. XD