So that's what their planning...

I met you along time ago

Suho POV

As usual the Yaix headquaters were dark and ominous, god was it annoying it's like they'd gone for every stereotype in the badguy handbook or something,unbelievable, would it hurt them to invest in some windows, this is why i'm so pale. I don't know why i'm complaining about the lighting situation to be honest, maybe it was because I was nervous, I had been called to a meeting by the leader.  The walk didn't take nearly as long as I wanted it to and all to soon I found myself outside the familiar door of our leader.

I hesitantly knocked on the heavy wooden door in front of me half praying he wouldn't be there ,but sadly a second later the door opened, I had been here long enough to know this was an invitation so without any further hesitation I walked into the room and took the designated seat opposite my leader. 

"Now that Sehun has joined Exo you need to tell me everything you know that could help us once we've captured him." Jin-yong told me.

I nodded before revealing I had learnt about the target " He's quiet, very submissive I put this down to his parents beating him repeatedly, he doesn't have many friends but the few he does have he is extreamly close and loyal too, which would include Tao. From  what I could tell the person he was closest too was a kid named Byun Baekhyun, they act like brothers. He may be weak and submissive most the time but in the right situations he can be fierce but it's very rare and it's usually when he's defending others."

"hmm,I see. Well why don't we ask someone who's seen him recently to confirm this. Tao, Jessica come in." 

A second later Tao and a girl i'd never seen before walked in and took seats on either side of me. Jin-yong relayed everything I told him to the other two who sat silently throughout. 

"What I want to know is if the information Suho has provided is correct" he finished

"The information is correct as far as I can tell, but I haven't seen him alot" Jessica said

"Suho is correct" Tao said bluntly.

"Thank you, Tao and Jessica you may leave now, although Jessica I wish to speak to you tommorow morning about your progress." With a curt nod both of the left ,leaving me alone with our leader once again.

"Well good job Suho, you have proved yourself useful,so I shall reveal some of my plan to ensnare Sehun. You said he was close to Byun Baekhyun, therefore we might be able to use that to our advantage. Suho i'm sure you remember mr Byun, you will be looking after him."

Jin-yong smiled coldly, as he pushed a button which revealed a cage to me, and inside that cage was a very familiar person.Byun Baekhyun.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan POV

"...and then Kai pretended to be in a bad mood because me and Taemin didn't want him to be our protector, it was really funny cause he tried to storm off but tripped over his own feet and fell face first straight into Eunhyuk's lap, which meant Donghae got all boyfriend possessive and tried to punch Kai so of course then Taemin interfered, and they were all argueing...it was hilarious." Sehun explained,barely breathing from laughter.

"I don't think you should be laughing Mr Oh, due to this little incident Kai has a broken rib, Donghae has a broken nose and Minho has sprained ankle, and you think it's funny" Soohyun asked, with a carefully masked face, however I could tell that he found it somewhat amusing.

Soohyuns face and lack of laughter caused Sehun to immediatly calm down and even managed to look guilty about it.

"Soohyun, I understand your stressed but i'm unsure as to why you've brought Sehun in, after all he wasn't directly involved in the fight."I said trying to defend Sehun slightly.

Soohyun let out a sigh, rubbing his temple slightly. 

"I have some bad news, and i'm afraid Sehun's going to have to find out some things. Sehun can you promise to listen before interrupting me." Soohyun asked

Sehun nodded looking worried, I knew what Sehun was about to do and I was not enjoying what was about to happen.

"I'm sure you remember Suho, well he's part of the Yaix and sadly so is your friend Tao, he has been since he met you, we think he befriended you in an attempt to take you to his leader. This is difficult for you to take in of course but it does get worse i'm afraid. Your friend Baekhyun has been taken hostage by the Yaix, and we have no way of retrieving him as of yet ,so i'm sorry but we have to leave him with them." Soohyun said bluntly

I glared at him, how could he make it sound short and cold , I looked over at Sehun who's eyes were now b with tears.

"They have Baekhyun"He whimpered.

Soohyun nodded sadly. Sehun look thoughtful for a second before he said something that my blood freeze in my veins.

"I want to start training."

"If you start training, you will be put on the list of available agents to go on missions, you could be put up against the Yaix"Soohyun warned.

"I understand, I still want to start training."He replied

"Sehun..."I started 

"No Luhan, I'm doing this, and i'm going to save Baekhyun and you aren't stopping me."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun POV

Don't worry Baekhyun, i'm going to save you.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

Sorry it's so short, but the next one will be longer, however it will be completely about the Yaix and Baekhyun. The chapter after that will be about Kai and Taemin as well as Sehun's training and i'll be introducing Kyungsoo.