The end

I met you along time ago

Luhan POV

Alot had changed since that dreadful day, training was harder and there were annual reviews, if you didn't pass then you were taken of fieldwork until you could do the job properly again. People had changed as well, as had pairings, Hyuna and Hyunseung were no longer partners, Hyunseung left the company and had oddly become a famous actor, we were all surprised. Hyuna became partners with Hyoyeon, they are the scariest pair going in the whole company. Taemin and Minho are now partners and have been in a relationship for five months now, apparently Taemin forgave him, we still don't know what caused the disagreement between them. Kai and Kyungsoo get along well, and we're all pretty sure the two of them will end up dating, there's actually a pretty big betting pool for it.

Heechul and Jessica have taken a leave for a couple of years and they took Kris with them. Kris often said being in the headquaters was to much for him after everything that had happened, I understand of course but it didn't change the fact that now two of my best friends were gone. Sooyoung and Joon are now married, no surprise there of course. 

Then there was Sehun, my preciou Sehun. He still hasn't recovered, he can handle himself physically of course and do the the basics, but it's like being around a robot, he doesn't have emotion or a personality, and it was honestly hard to spend time around him. I love Sehun but it gets harder everyday to smile or feel even an ounce of happiness. Chen had informed me that he thought that Sehuns behaviour was just a defence mechanism and that he will eventually snap out of it and be the way I remember him ,but he's not sure how long it will take. GaIn and Sooyoung had suggested I move him into the medical ward where he can be looked after full time, and I can have my own life, but that somehow feels like i'm giving up on him, and I can't do that too him.

"Sehun, dinner's ready"I shout as I start piling the food onto plates.

I only made simple foods now, if I make large meals he refuses to eat them, no one is quite sure why, but he has a lot of weight which is worrying considering he was already to skinny to begin with. 

"SEHUN, FOOD" I shouted, it wasn't uncommon for him to fade out during the day and not be able to hear you.

"Lu hyung...i'm hungry" 

I stiffened at the sentence I just heard, Sehun couldn't talk, he hadn't been able to since he's gifts got the better of him. I could feel the tears springing to my eyes,to scared to turn round, to hope in case I was just imagining it.

"What did you say?"I asked, voice trembling.

"I'm hungry hyung" He repeated.

Within seconds I was across the room pulling him into a tight hug, I was to scared to release him, in case he disappeared and turned out to be just a dream, and that i'd wake up and he'd still be missing from his own mind.

"I can't breathe Hyung, you're squishing me" He told me.

I released the hug and desperately connected our lips, I couldn't think, I was so happy and at the same time I was crying because the emotions were just to much for me to handle. I broke the kiss and rested my forehead against his. He lifted a hand to wipe away the tears on my face, he looked so confused.

"Why are you crying?" He asked me, looking worried.

"I've missed you so much"I told him,pulling him into a hug.

"don't leave me again...please never leave me" I gasped

He immediatly hugged me back "I'm sorry, I promise I won't leave again."

He was back, and I couldn't comprehend everything I was feeling for this boy in front of me, but I could figure that out later.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3rd person

"Sir, it's ready" Chanyeol informed.

"Is that so, let me see" Master commanded

It took a while for the person to be lead to the room, but once there he stood proud and tall before his master and his subordinate.

"Tell me are you ready to bring down Exo?" The master asked

"I am sir" Came the emotionless reply

"Well then lets get started, would you like the honours Solider Yixing?"

"It would be my honour sir" Yixing said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________