I think I have...

I met you along time ago

Luhan POV

I felt my eyes widen…

I didn’t understand what was happening at first and then I realised, Sehun was kissing me and it wasn’t just a peck it was intense and I felt my eyes closing and I slipped my arms around his neck as I pulled him closer ,and just let myself enjoy the moment. That it is until I heard someone next to me clear their throat.

The minute the sound was heard Sehun ripped himself away from me and turned bright red, I found myself pouting when he moved away, it was at this point I remembered that someone had cleared their throat. I turned and looked up and found myself face to face with a blushing Yixing and a smirking Kris.

“So I see you missed each other “Kris chuckled causing me to smile and Sehun to turn even redder, I had to admit he looked adorable. 

“Yeah we did “I said a smirk settling on my face

Kris laughed before his face turned serious, and gave me a heavy stare I knew immediately that he needed to talk to me, so I crawled over to Sehun who was currently trying to calm down and get his face back to a normal colour.

I tried to make eye contact with him but he kept looking away , I let out a sigh before grabbing his chin and forcing him to look me in the eyes ,this however caused him to become even brighter ,I smiled at this, was he really getting this embarrassed over a kiss, this thought made me swoon inside.

“I’m going to talk to Kris for a while but when I’m done, we’re gonna have a little talk okay?”I asked

He shyly nodded causing another smile to break across my face and I quickly leaned down to peck him on the lips before walking over to Kris.

Sehun POV

 Oh my god, I kissed Luhan, why did I do that…why. In what part of my mind does that make any sense, oh god he’s going to hate me, what if he gives me to someone else to look after me. That been said he did kiss me back, so he obviously enjoyed it.

Does he like me back, what if I’m just a bit of fun to him and nothing more? 

But Luhan’s sweet he wouldn’t do that, but what if he did, I mean I don’t really know him that well. There’s another thing why am I kissing people I don’t even really know.  What if I have Stockholm syndrome that would answer the question as to why I like him so much?

“Sehun calm down, you need to breathe.”I heard Yixing say.

It was at this point I noticed that my chest felt tight and that I was hyperventilating. After about ten minutes Lay had managed to calm me down enough to have a conversation. 

Lay’s POV

Once Sehun had calm down, I felt myself release a breath of relief. God I couldn’t imagine what Luhan would do if I let his boyfriend suffocate because of a panic attack. I went to speak, just to ask him if he was okay but he got to me first.

“I think I have Stockholm syndrome” He said with the perfect poker face.

For a second I though he may be joking with me but when I realised he was being deadly serious I couldn’t help but burst into hysterical laughter at the comment. It wasn’t even what he said, which is in itself funny, but more how he said it.

“Lay it’s not funny, stop laughing “He whined pouting slightly at me.

This however caused me to laugh even more than before and it took a good twenty minutes to calm down enough to actually talk to the sulking boy in front of me.

“I’m sorry Sehun ah, it’s just you remind me of me when I first joined”

“What do you mean?”

“When I realised I had feelings for Kris, I panicked, I mean who wants to have feelings for the person that kidnapped them, so I immediately just assumed I had Stockholm syndrome. In the end though I just accepted that I loved him, and I feel a lot better than I did before.” 

“So you don’t think I have it then?”

“No Hunnie I don’t , I think a lot has happened to you in a short amount of time and your mind is just trying to handle it in the best way possible, trust me your going to be fine and you haven’t got some disorder that makes you fall in love with your kidnapper . Do you feel better now?”

Sehun didn’t answer he merely nodded looking deep in thought.

“Do you want to watch a movie?” I asked.

“Yeah…but I get to choose.”

Kris POV

“You’re positive about this?”Luhan asked looking troubled.

I only nodded as I continued to watch Luhan pace, he looked rather stiff and distressed but to be honest who wouldn’t after the news I just gave him.

“What are we going to do?” He asked looking directly at me; I could see the worry present in his eyes.

“Well Chen says to carry on as normal, and not to worry yet, but it would be a good idea to keep a closer eye on them from now on, no more leaving them alone, not even in the apartment , it’s not safe to anymore” I told him

“I don’t think I could leave him alone anyway not after all this. Can we tell them?”

“Yeah, Chen thinks it’s probably best that they know what’s going on, but he doesn’t recommend telling the new charges, they won’t be able to handle it yet. I suggest you leave Sehun out of the loop at the moment and only tell him when you absolutely have to.”

Luhan nodded, looking even worse than before.

“Listen Luhan, as much as I want to spend time with you, I mean you’re my best friend and all, but I kind of want to take Lay home now, and spend some time with him.”

“No, its fine Kris, I understand go home. I need to spend some time with Sehun too.”

Luhan POV

I couldn’t stop myself from worrying as much as I wanted too. I wanted to spend some time with Sehun and enjoy the movie he had put on, but what I had been told was now sitting at the back of my head, constantly reminding me of the problems I was facing.

“Luhan are you okay?”

I heard Sehun ask me, it was hard to hear him admittedly he had said it so quietly ,at first I thought I had imagined it but when I looked up, I could see he was blushing, so he had obviously asked.

“I’m fine Sehun I’m just tired is all. A lot happened over the past couple of days and it’s kind of just getting on top of me.”

“Why don’t you get some sleep then, if you get to tired, you’ll get sick”

I felt a smile come to my face as I realised he was worried over my health.

“Hmm, I’ll go to sleep, if you come with me.”I said, smiling at the blush that came almost instantly. I really loved when he blushed it’s so cute.

“Will that make you feel better?”He asked timidly.

“Yeah”

“Okay then” he said, and then smiled at me brightly. Wow he has such a pretty smile.

Sehun stood up pulling me along with him to the bedroom before lying down in the bed and patting the space next to him. Once I knew he was serious I hopped in the bed also and pulled him into a hug, with his face in his chest. 

“Will you go to sleep now and get better?” he asked gently

“I will, I promise “I said already feeling sleep coming.

“Good, I don’t want hyung to get sick.” He murmured sleepily, causing me to blush slightly.

I like when he calls me hyung I decide right then.

Kris POV

The car had turned silent once I had finished explaining everything to him. I could see Lay looked scared and I wished more than anything I could wipe that look of his face. Nothing hurt me more then when Lay looked scared, I always want to protect him and keep him safe but when he looked like that I could always feel like I was failing.

“Hey perk up a bit, you’re going to be fine” I said gently.

“It’s not me I’m worried about” He murmured looking out of the window

“What are you talking about?” I asked feeling rather confused.

“Do you know how scary it is every time you go on one of your missions? I live in constant fear that Chen is going to make a house call and tell me you’re dead.  You don’t understand how horrible it is when you’re gone. I can barely sleep or eat. What if you die Wufan, I wouldn’t be able to handle, and I wouldn’t be able to carry on. Sometimes I think you don’t even care about how much danger you’re putting yourself in.  I’m gonna sound selfish but sometimes I wish that you would give up the missions like Doojoon did. I see how happy and peaceful Yoseob is and I’m jealous.” 

At this point Yixing had dissolved into hysterics, with a steady stream of tears cutting across he’s pale cheeks. I sighed slightly while pulling over and parking the car. Once parked I undid our seatbelts and pulled him into my lap and his back, trying to be somewhat comforting as he sobbed into my neck.

“Honey I wish I could quit for you, like Doojoon did, but you know I can’t …what I do is important, I’m doing this to keep you safe.  I know you get scared that I won’t come back, I have the same worries , I’m terrified that one day I’m going to leave you behind, and that feeling makes me feel sick ,but I also have to keep you and everyone like you safe. I mean look at Sehun you want him to be safe and all your other friends, which can only happen if I do what I’m told. I promise you one day we’re going to be safe and happy. But to get that we need to push through this part of our lives. I wish I could say I wasn’t going to die, but I can’t not with the job I do ,but I can promise you, I’ll always be by your side, and I’ll always make sure your safe…okay?”

I felt him nod gently as he’s tears slowly started to die down. I can only hope I’ll always be there for him , one way or another.