Trap...

I met you along time ago

Jessica POV

I walked towards Luhan's office,not many people did these days, in the early days sure when I first joined, everywhere I went people stared or tried to talk to me. It's different now though, now i'm just another face in the office ,i've been here long enough that people don't pay any mind to me quick walking to Luhan's office. Sometimes I wonder if the things I am doing are right, I mean my actions have hurt a lot of people including Lay, I regretted that the most, but I couldn't let weakness show, I had to do this to the end. 

I knew that once I went through with this plan I wouldn't be able to come back,but I didn't want to come back ,not when Heechul had so coldly rejected my offer to join the Yaix, he had been cruel had shouted and screamed at me about how much of a traitor I was, and I couldn't even argue back because he was right, but when he had started reaching for his phone to inform the others I had to think fast,so I did something terrible,I picked up the knife from the kitchen counter and started furiously stabbing him in the back over and over. 

I hadn't meant to kill him ,that was never my intention but when I stopped, he wasn't breathing he was just lying there pale and cold lying in a pool of his own blood, and the colour seemed so vivid against his pale skin and dark clothes. When I realised I had killed him my heartbroke, I wasn't lying when I said I loved him because I did, but now I could see ,that emotion got in the way,I had to carry on and complete what I started and thats what I intended to do,so I ran the rest of the way to the office,tears still running down my face, and for once they were real.

I shoved the door open dramatically,I was panting when Luhan looked up and he froze when he saw the blood on my clothes and the tears on my face. When I entered the building made sure to hide the bloodstains with kneelength coat and I kept my head down so no one would spot my tears,but I made sure Luhan could see everything.

"Jessica what happened?"He asked walking frantically over to me.

"I don't know,I was only at the shop for ten minutes but when I got back to the house...he was just lying there ,and there was blood everywhere."I sobbed harder at my lies,I've never felt so bad in my entire life.

"WHO?"Luhan asked urgently 

"Heechul"I sobbed even harder.

"Okay Jessica you stay here, i'll take Chen and Kai with me to the house and check around,you just try and calm down."Luhan said

I nodded and sat where he instructed while he rushed out of the room, I sat and waited until I got the text off Narsha telling me that all three were now gone and I was in the clear the the second part of the plan to take place. I walked quickly to the practice rooms,I didn't run in fear of raising suspicion, once I reached the room I walked straight in grabbing the attention of the two occupants,no Henry today I noted, that would make it easier.

"Leeteuk, Chen needs your right away."I told him.

"Okay, let me just inform Luhan of the changes"

"No need, Luhan's with him, it's very important, they sent me to keep an eye on Sehun."I told him, at this point in time Sehun had wandared off ,not paying any mind to our conversation which gave me an advantage. Leeteuk listened before saying goodbye to Sehun and rushing out of the room.

"Where's he going?" Sehun asked me.

"To find Henry, the Yaix are planning an attack and everyones on high alert, i've been ordered by Luhan to take you and Lay to the safe house, so you need to follow me okay."I told him.

Sure enough he believed me and followed me out of the building into the practically empty carpack, I lead him to the van where I knew Narsha and Tao were waiting, the minute we arrived ,Narsha jumped from the front seat and knocked the boy out cold before returning to her place at the wheel, at this point Tao and I carried Sehun's body into the back of the van,and before we knew it we were speeding off.

As  I looked at the young unconcious boy I felt terrible because I knew what was in store for him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan POV

"What do you mean he's missing?" I hissed.

When we had returned to headquaters with Heechul's body we were met with a very frantic Leeteuk ,who was informing us that Sehun was missing, I was furious to say the least. I slammed Leeteuk into the wall with a growl.

"How could you have possibly lost him, you were meant to be training him, why was he left alone."I snarled

"I didn't leave him alone, I left him with Jessica she said that you and Chen needed to talk to me, but I couldn't find you guys so I went back, and when I reached the training room they were both gone."He explained

"Wait Jessica?" Chen asked with surprise.

"That doesn't make any sense, Jessica was meant to be in my office, until we returned from the house"I said feeling confused and angry.

"Uh guys, Yuri says you really need to see something"Kai said looking up from his phone.

We all rushed towards the security camera room as fast as we could,with me leading as I tried desperately to find out what had happened to Sehun, when we reached them we came face to face with a worried Yuri and Seohyun and a very upset Hyoyeon in the corner. 

"What's wrong?"Chen asked.

"Well when you said that Jessica and Sehun were missing we came to the CCTV room to ask if they'd seen anything suspicious,or if they'd spotted the two going anywhere,but when we got here they were missing,we literally have no idea where they've gone, so we decided to watch the CCTV footage ourselves"Yuri explained.

"We came across something interesting,you need to watch this" Seohyun said.

The girls pressed play and the screen came to life with a shot of the car park, I felt my heart clench as Jessica and Sehun came into view walking towards a plain van, not that uncommon from the usual vans we see, I gasped when a girl jumped out the front seat and whacked Sehun over the head with something ,knocked him unconcious,however it was soon replaced with anger when I saw Tao and Jessica putting him in the back of the van and then it speeding off. At that point the tape ended,and the screen ended.

"Great so Jessica is working with Yaix"Jongin cursed.

"What are we going to do?"I asked Chen suddenly feeling helpless.

"We need to wait first, come up with a plan, bring in back up."Chen said

"WHAT!"I snarled "We should be out looking for him right now, they  could be hurting him Chen."

"I understand that Luhan but running in ,all guns blazing isn't going to help anybody,it's just going to get more people hurt ,we need to think carefully about this"Chen reasoned.

I knew Chen was right but it didn't help me feel any better.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sehun POV

When I opened my eyes, I was met with a dark room and only one light , it took me a second to realise my hands had been tied above my head and I was unable to move from my position, out of all the things i'd been through, I felt most vulnerable in this moment. 

"Ah I see you're awake,let me introduce myself,i'm JinYoung, you don't remember me but we've met ,in fact we met a long time ago. I would love to stay and explain everything,and trust me I will, but right now I have a lot to attend too ,so i'll leave you in the hands of an old friend" 

The man disappeared after that, leaving me alone, I felt relieved for a second, thinking i'd be able to process what was happening to me, but then the lights in the room were on and I was blinded momentairly but when I finally adjusted I froze in fear because above me stood Suho and I did not like the smile on his face. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the crappy chapter, the next one will be better I promise.