This better be good...

I met you along time ago

Sehun POV

Luhan had been sitting silently for a good few minutes now and it was starting to bug me,I mean he says he's going to explain and then he just sits there,who the hell does that. I was about to make a snarky comment about his rude behaviour but I was quickly cut of by him sighing and turning towards me.

"Okay this is going to be kind of difficult to explain but I will try my best ,to help you understand" he began

I nodded ,preparing myself for whatever he was about to tell me.

"I guess it would be easier to explain what you are first. Like I already said earlier what your capable of is not magic,theres no such thing. You have control over certain elements of life ,your not the only one either,theres lots of people like you all over the world,just like theres loads of people like me."

"And your what?"I asked

"I'm a guardian,its my job to protect you from harm so you can carry out any nessercery missions ,after all your very gifted."

"Wait,first of you keep saying I have control,what do I control"I at this point was just confused,what exactly was I meant to be controlling.

"Well I don't know what you control yet,your gifts haven't fully set in yet.but i'll give you a general idea. I have a friend he goes by the name of Lay he currently lives in China,but will be moving back to Korea soon with his guardian Kris . Lay has the ability to heal peoples wounds ,its very useful as you can guess. My theory is that you will probably be able to be control weather of somesort based on your personality."

"Okay I get that,but how did you know how to start protecting me in the first place,that makes no sense to me,if I didn't know I could control things how the hell did you know."

"I guess you could say ,that my friends and I are sort of like a company our job is to protect those with gifts as well as find them...among other things. We have one person with the ability to find others like her,last time I checked she was going by the name Hyuna,I haven't seen her in a while to be honest."

"Does she have a guardian too?"

"Yeah he's name is Hyunseung,they travel around with another pair, Ilhoon and G.Na they tend to spend most of their time in Europe,their rarely seen by others in the company."

"I see" I thought for a second before something popped into my head "I have some questions"

"Oh...well ask away"

"Firstly you said among other things when talking about what you do,what other things are you doing in your free time?" I asked

"Ah thats privite maybe i'll tell you one day ,but not yet"

I couldn't help the disappointing feeling that was arising in my body in that moment I mean, he kidnaps me and then won't tell me anything,how rude.

"Okay second question,you say your job is to protect me ,from what exactly?"

"The Yaix"

Was he serious sounds like something he just made up on the spot .He must have realised what I was thinking because a second later he was explaining himself.

"I know it sounds weird but actually Yaix is the name of the realm that their leader comes from,and he's one nasty piece of work trust me. They basically want the gifts of the people we protect." He explained

"So they want people like me to join their side"I stated

"Not exactly ,they don't want you they want your gifts,and the way to do that if through killing you"

Oh great so now i'm gonna die,what I wonderful life i've been dragged into...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the long wait between the updates,i've been super busy with school and family stuff but i'm gonna start updating more now.

Next chapter will introduce Xiumin look forward to it.

I mentioned a couple of pairs in this chapter other than Lay and kris,which couple do you want in the story:

G.Na and Ilhoon

or

Hyuna and hyunseung