It only gets worse from here...

I met you along time ago

Jinyoung POV

I was getting frustrated now, he had been here for a week now and not once had he used his gifts to protect himself, I knew he had them, when he was just a child he had used them in front of me, to stop a baby bird hitting the ground. When I'd seen him do that I had been horrified how could my son be one of them, I knew I had to be fair, I couldn't give special treatment to my son, but my wife left the next day, disappearing with the boy. I knew she worked for Exo now, just like I knew Sehun would eventually be trained. 

The bird story however gave me an idea, maybe he wasn't using his powers because he didn't feel the need to protect himself, after all he was used to assault from his adoptive parents, he would be used to it , maybe not to this degree but enough to the point he can handle himself in this situation. Maybe though if I put forward a different approach. 

"BORA!" I shouted. 

A couple of minutes later the the girl burst through the door and looked at me expectantly. 

"Bora, I want you to go get Suho, and then I want you to come back with him."

She nodded and walked out quickly, it wouldn't take her long, Suho was easy enough to find, he was a creature of habit, and would always spend time in the same places. While I waited I thought about what I was doing,was it right for me to hurt my own son? but then again he is still one of them and I can't let that go, no matter how much I try.

"You summoned us sir" Suho asked from behind me.

"Bora as i'm aware, your gift allows you to get people to see things that aren't really there, am I correct?"

"Yes sir, it's like an illusion, I twist the person's mind into seeing what I want them to see. Even if it's not actually happening."

"Could you make two people see the same thing at the same time?"

"I could sir, do you need me to do that?"

"It occured to me that maybe Sehun does not care about he's well being as much as others. For example if Sehun were to see Luhan getting tortured he'd be more likely to use he's gift in an attempt to save the other."

"So you wish for me to make Sehun see Luhan getting tortured."

"Yes, I want you to make Suho and Sehun see Luhan, then Suho you will torture the illusion, giving Sehun some false idea's which may cause him to use he's gifts. Can you do that?"

"yes sir" They both replied.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun POV

I was woken up by a bucket of ice being thrown over me, I gasped harshly at the feeling and I could feel myself already trembling. I managed to raise my head to find a grinning Suho. 

"Morning darling, did you sleep well?" He asked me , in a fake cheery voice.

I once again stayed silent, letting my head fall so I was facing the ground again. 

"Oh ,still not talking, anyone ever told you that you should respect your elders?" 

Again I didn't utter a word, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of me speaking, I once again started counting in my head, I had found that counting over and over again managed to calm me down. 

"Maybe this will make you talk a bit...bring him in boys"

I looked up as the door on the other side of the room opened and two men came in dragging a boy with them. I felt my heart drop when I realised that it was Luhan. How did they get him?

"You were right, he did find you ,sadly he came alone. Seeming as you won't tell us anything, I thought he might." Suho told me

I watched in horror as Suho walked over to Luhan who had now been strung up like me. The first blow caused me to flinch, the resounding crack, echoed through the room and I could see blood dribbling out of Luhan's nose, it was obviously broken. Suho was worse with him then he was with me and by the time that Suho had finished, Luhan was barely breathing, and didn't really look himself anymore. I could feel the tears running down my face, and my heartbreaking at the sight. 

"I think Luhan's had enough, we'll try again next week instead, and you'll be front row again Sehunnie."Suho mocked as the two men came in and dragged Luhan out, while Suho followed behind. 

What were we meant to do now if we were both captured? 

I felt the overwhelming truth of the fact we had no hope fall down around me and I couldn't hold of the harsh sobs that left me, and at some point I passed out from exhaustion.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jinyoung POV

"Well that didn't go as planned." I muttered angrily.

"On the contrary sir, I think it did" Narsha argued, not letting her eyes leave the screen.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, at some point Sehun's energy readings picked up dramatically, and the breeze inside the room also did but not to a noticible effect, and now he's passed out from exhaustion. I think he's slowly tapping into his power, but he's doing it unconciously so it's not affecting him to much. However if we told him too, if we demanded he used his gift to save Luhan, it might just destroy him completely , enough so you can harness he's gift."

"How do you know that will work?"I asked

"Have you ever heard of Kris and Lay sir?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

I'm sorry it's so short, I promise the next one will be longer, and there will be a load more good guy moments. Theres only about 5 or 6 more chapters left, so it's almost reaching it's conclusion now.