Maybe this could work....

I met you along time ago

Sooyoung POV

"Chen the only way this will work is if we have one of our members pretend to change sides, if we could do that, we could get inside their headquaters." I said

Chen looked troubled when I said this out loud, but everyone was thinking the same thing,it's the only way it could work. I understood Chen's reluctance to the idea though, that would mean leaving someone with backup and protection, so many things could go horribly wrong in the process. 

"Chen she's right, we can't do it any other way, no one knows where the headquaters are." Gain backed me up.

"I know but it's not that easy, there's only certain people who could realistically change sides, and not only that we'd need permission off the boss." He replied, while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Well then you'll have to present the problem to the boss then." Henry said.

"It's not that simple we'd have to have all the details planned out first to present to him."

"I think we should send Seohyun and Yuri"I told him

Chen opened his eyes then, looking directly at me with an expectant gaze, I took this to mean he wanted me to explain my reasoning behind those two.

"Jessica was really close with them, they could say they want to be on the same side as her, it would be realistic, they don't really have anything holding them to Exo anyway." I explained. 

"It makes sense, that could work Chen"Kai put in.

"Fine, I'll figure out the details now with Seohyun and Yuri and present it to the boss later, don't go to far,we may have another meeting soon."Chen said ,gesturing for everyone to leave.

Once outside the meeting room, I walked over to Luhan and frowned at the dark aura around him, surely he would be happy that plans are being put in motion now, we were closer to getting to finding Sehun.

"What wrong Lulu, we're getting closer to finding Sehunnie now."I asked

"not really, we're wasting time on meetings and formalities and while we're doing that Sehun is probably being tortured and I don't like just standing around and doing nothing."He said, I froze in shock when I realised he was tearing up. It was unnerving seeing Luhan vulnerable, he was always one of the the strongest. 

"I'm sorry Luhan, I didn't think about it like that...but you need to stop looking at things so negatively that's not going to help, just look at it like this, we're going to get him back." I said, forcing a smile.

"Thanks Sooyoung, I'm glad I have a friend like you."He said, flashing me a just as forced smile.

"Do you want to stay with me and Joon tonight?" I asked.

"Thanks, but i'm staying with Lay and Kris tonight."He replied.

I nodded and waved when he bid me a goodnight. I wished we could find Sehun faster, seeing Luhan like this was killing me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan POV

I sat in the kitchen silently while Lay whizzed around trying to make dinner for us. Kris had suddenly been called away to join the meeting with Chen, Soohyun and the boss. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't take my mind off Sehun, Was he okay? Was he thinking about me too? Did he hate me for leaving him alone for so long? 

I jumped when a plate was put down in front of me suddenly. Lay smiled at me before taking his seat on the opposite side and digging into his own meal happily. 

"Stop thinking so much, you're going to give yourself a migrane"Lay said suddenly.

"Lay how did you handle it when Kris was missing?" I asked him.

I saw him stiffen and his face become guarded, I felt bad for suddenly springing the question on him, it was probably a sensitive subject for him ,but I needed to know how he dealt with the worry and crushing loneliness.

"I didn't deal with it, too this day it was the worst moments of my life, I just hoped that he would return, there was nothing else I could do at the time." He said quietly.

" You really love him don't you"I stated

"Yes, but isn't it the same for you and Sehun?" He asked, before he collected my plate and going to wash them up.

Did  I love Sehun enough to do what Lay did for Kris. How much did I love Sehun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kris  POV

When I entered the living room later that night, I found only Lay which confused me wasn't Luhan staying over with us.

"He went to bed if you're wondering."Lay said suddenly making me jump, I didn't think he'd realised I was home.

"Oh...he's not doing so well is he."I sighed taking a seat beside Kris and burying my face in the crook of his neck trying to stiffle a yawn.

"Would you be able to handle it if you were in his situation." He asked.

I froze at just the idea of this being my situation, I felt an unreasonable fear rise in me. "Don't talk about things like that...Let's go to bed."I said.

I stood up and pulled him with me, the descision could be revealed tommorow , I just wanted to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Earlier that evening* Chen POV

I took a seat with Kris in the office, Soohyun like always refused to sit down like a normal person, instead choosing to stand by the window and look at the lobby below us. The boss hadn't arrived yet, leaving all of us just sitting in silence.

"Do you think he'll support the idea?" Kris asked

"Maybe, but he's against the idea of sending any of the agents to the others undercover, and he's definitely not going to be happy about who we're suggesting goes."I replied.

"I think he will say yes, but he'll be heavily involved, maybe he'll even reveal himself to the others." Soohyun added.

I went to speak again and the door opened, immediatly we all stood up, bowing ninety degree's. 

"You guys can sit down." He told us as he took his seat. "So tell me this plan you've come up with." 

"We want to send in two people as undercovers to find out where the headquaters so we can inflitrate and recover Sehun, and maybe get an idea of what the Yaix are planning." I explained

"I see...and which agents do you plan on sending in?" He asked us

I paused for a second, if anything was going to fail us in this plan it would be this part "...we want to send in Yuri and Seohyun"

"...You want to send in Seohyun, my baby sister, are you serious?"He asked us

"I know its a risk you don't want to support sir, but this may be our only chance of getting Sehun back, and you know how important he is. Seohyun's already agreed, we only need your permission." I continued

"Sir, it's in our best interests to send in Seohyun and Yuri, they were close with Jessica, their crossover story is more realistic, after all no one else knows she's your little sister."Soohyun said,

"What do you think Kris?"He asked.

"Sir, I think this is the only plan that can be even half way successful." He replied.

"Kyuhyun, I know she's your sister but this is the only option we have."I pleaded with him.

Kyuhyun sighed before placing his head in his hands, looking extremley tense. 

"Okay, Seohyun and Yuri will go undercover... but when you inflitrate, i'm going also, I have some unfinished business with Jessica." He told us.

I was thankful but I didn't let it show, there was still so much that could go wrong.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun POV

"Morning Sehun, guess who'll be joining us today?" Came Suho's cheerful voice.

I looked up and a sob left me when I saw Tao staring at me blankly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: 

Sorry for the long wait, but school is hectic at the moment so I couldn't really update. 

Sorry the chapter wasn't that good. 

A pre warning, the next chapter may upset many of you.