Old Friends...

I met you along time ago

Sehun POV

“Kai…Taemin. What are you guys doing here?” I asked “Wait are you like charge and protector?”

“EW no, if he was my protector I’d kill myself.” Taemin laughed

Kai’s face settled into a pout as he punched Taemin in the arm “I don’t want you as a charge anyway” he said, sticking his tongue out

“Mature Kai” Taemin said

“Your one to talk” He replied rolling his eyes.

“So who are you partnered with?” I asked

“My protector is a girl named Hyoyeon.” Taemin said

“Wait your protectors a girl?”My eyes widening slightly

“Hey don’t be so ist, girls can be protectors too” He defended.

“I didn’t say they couldn’t “I defended, “So how long has she been your protector”

“For a while, it used to be Minho but we fell out.” He said

“WAIT MINHO, ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME!!!!”

“It’s nice to see you too Sehun”

I spun round and sure enough there was Minho looking down at me, I whimpered slightly and moved closer to Kai and Taemin. He looked exactly the same as he usually did, except he was in a uniform at the moment and his usual long hair was tied back into a ponytail.

“Listen I’m sorry about all the stuff back at the school, it was only for the mission I swear I didn’t mean any of the stuff I said” He told me “Will you accept my apology, I really want to be friends, I understand if you don’t want to though.”

I stared at him for a second, he seemed sincere enough, I suppose I could give it a shot.

“I forgive you…but what was the mission?”I asked

“Sorry, I can’t reveal that, it’s classified information, speaking off, I have to go to a meeting now, bye Kai, Sehun…Taemin”

We all watched his retreating figure, he had looked sad when Taemin refused to acknowledge him; just like the day he came to our lunch table. I wonder what had happened between them.

“Seriously what happened between you too?” I asked

“I don’t want to talk about it.” He said looking very depressed all of a sudden.

Luhan POV
 

I had left Sehun with Kai and Taemin he’d be fine with them for a while and I knew he was pleased to see some of his friends again. I entered the meeting room earlier than usual so their weren’t really many people in there yet. I took my usual seat and looked around at the few in the room.

Chen and Gain were standing by the window in an intense conversation. Sooyoung and Joon were messing around with the only TV in the room and arguing over what to watch. G.Na and Ilhoon were sitting on the floor playing some weird hand game.  Soohyun sat at the head of the table with Jemma in his lap, trying unsuccessfully get some of the nutella in her hands. 

I had learnt fairly early on that no matter how much Jemma loved someone, she would not share food with them.

Eventually the last two couple, Hyuna and Hyunseung and Jessica and Heechul and Minho turned up meaning that the meeting could finally begin.

“Okay you guys know why we’re all here, the Yaix are planning something big, we however have not managed to figure out what it is yet.  Now we have had many of you on missions all over the country to try and gather information. G.Na you’re first.”

G.Na stood up before addressing the group. “As you know me, Ilhoon Hyunseung and Hyuna have been travelling around Europe together for a while and we’ve managed to dig some things up. It appears that the Yaix are trying to build some sort of agreement with Zico and his group. We’re not exactly sure why just yet, but we’re pretty certain it’s got something to do with this big plan they have going on at the moment. “

Once this had been said she sat down, everyone took a moment to absorb what she said before Soohyun motioned for Minho to speak up next.

“Over the past year or so I’ve been placed at the same area as Kai and Taemin and I’ve learnt a lot. Firstly the plan involves one of the charges. I new member has joined the Yaix by the name of Suho, he’s power and mind is not to be underestimated. Secondly Tao is officially a part of the Yaix now and seems to be on a similar mission to most of us. Thirdly Jennica is definetly involved with Tao and has started the initiation process.” He told us before sitting down.

I looked over at Jemma seeing how she had taken the news. Sure enough she didn’t look happy but then again why would she be, her best friend Jennica a girl she considered a sister was now part of a group that we had sworn to destroy. I’d feel bad too.

“Alright here’s what we’re going to do….”

Sehun POV

Me, Taemin and Kai had been sitting in the canteen for an hour and half now just talking about everything that had been going on.

“So Kai who’s your charge?” I asked taking a bite of my sandwich

“Actually it was meant to be you, but at the last minute they changed to Luhan, and I’m still not sure why. But it’s fine, their assigning me to some guy called Kyungsoo next week.”

“Wow so I almost ended up stuck with you… oh the horror “I said acting dramatic.

This caused all three of us to break down laughing. I was glad I got to see some of my friends again, if only I could see Baekhyun and Tao too.

 

A/N: Also congratulations to sunshadow for winning my competition, I now owe you a one shot.

Just a filler chapter to lay down some base work for the next section of the story, things are going to start picking up now.