he still feels guilty...

I met you along time ago

Sehun POV

"Well...when Kris and Lay were first assigned together, the fight with the yaix was in full swing,it was to this day the most dangerous point we'd gotten too, people were dying left and right, and everyone was refusing solo missions because they didn't want to leave their partner behind without protection, the coorperation was in chaos, people had even started switching sides like Jennica. However even though all this was happening Kris and Lay would always look on the brightside and somehow Kris and Lay ended up in a relationship...I mean I suppose it's not that much of a surprise most partners end up in a relationship. To be honest at the time I was jealous of them they were always so happy and they had just started Lay's training. The problem was that Kris got badly injured on a solo mission, who knows why he accepted it, however by the time he managed to reach headquaters he was practically dead from bloodloss and Lay just went crazy and he did something very dangerous. At the point this happened he's control over his power was like yours after all he had only just started training, yet he used all his power in one go to heal Kris, I mean yes he did succeed and Kris was healed but because his body was not trained for using that much energy he ended up in a coma. It was his bodies way of trying to heal itself, he was unconcious for about six months and when he woke up, we found out that he had been heavily weakened, he barely has an immune system now and his bones can easily break, at this point we don't know if he'll ever fully recover. It's sad really and to top it all off, Kris still blames himself for what happened"Luhan explained

I nodded and sat in silence for the rest of the drive, I couldn't even imagine the amount of pain Lay must have been in when that had happened. 

Lay POV

"Yixing you need to wake up" 

I groaned when Kris opened the blinds letting in a stream of bright light, there was no way on this planet that I was going too wake up now, with that thought I pulled the blanket over my head and tried to go back to sleep. It seemed however that Kris did not agree with this plan and viciously tore the blanket off my body leaving me shivering in just my boxers.

"Kris it's cold,give me back the blanket."

"If you want to be warm you need to get up and take a shower."He told me

"Or another way of been warm is if you give me the blanket."I grumbled shoving my face into the pillow,but not even a second later that was taken from under me as well.

"Come on Xing I have a surprise for you, but you need to get up and dressed."

I perked up at the sound of the word surprise and quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the shower. By the time I was dressed and showered Kris had made breakfast ,which I was glad about considering the noises the stomach was making when I had been showering. I happily sat down as he placed a plate full of food in front of me.

"Oh you cooked me bacon, i'm being spoilt today. Whats the occasion"I teased

"I felt like being nice today, i'd eat all of it because tommorow its back to your usual diet, and no telling Ryeowook I gave you bacon he'll kill me."

"I wouldn't dare, I don't see what the big deal is about me eating this stuff anyway."I mumbled through a mouthful.

"You know why, you're on that diet for a reason its to keep your health up and eating things like bacon and sweets all the time aren't going to help much. You're lucky I love you enough to go against Wookie's orders."

"I wouldn't say that nickname infront of him, he might kill you."I laughed.

Once we were both finished he lead me downstairs to the lobby and then told me we needed to wait a little while first. After about ten minutes a familiar face arrived and I felt myself grin when she arrived.

"Seohyun hi,what are you doing here?"I asked as she hugged me

"Well i'm here to do Kris a favour."she replied smiling at me before turning to Kris and asking if we we're ready.

I was confused for a second before she grabbed my hand and then Kris', for a second all I felt was a twisting in my stomach and then it was over , when I opened my eyes we were somewhere other than the lobby,but it was somewhere I knew very well. I didn't listen to the two of them making up plans for what time to pick up I was too busy staring in disbelief at the place in front of me

A second later I felt two arms slide around my waist and a chin resting on my shoulder, I felt Kris peck my cheek gently before whispering surprise in my ear.

"Your parents and sister are out of town at the moment, so I thought now was the best time too bring you, your room is exactly the same so if you want to pick up some things you can." He told me

"Really?"I asked not really believing this happening.

He only nodded as confirmation before I walked towards my old house, Kris picked the lock for me and we entered quietly making sure not to gather any attention. Everything was exactly the same as how it was when I left and I felt myself tearing up. I made my way slowly up the stairs towards my bedroom and when I opened the door my breath left me, because nothing had changed. 

I gently trailed my hand over the objects in my room,somehow feeling like I was intruding ,as if this stuff wasn't really mine. 

"If you want to pack some stuff to bring back with you, you can."

I only nodded the lump in my throat making me unable to form words. When I had left it had been so sudden I hadn't been able to take any of my personal possessions with me. I went to the wardrobe and pulled out a bag, I didn't need any of my clothes so I left them. I reached under my bed and pulled out a box filled with old birthday cards, letters and photos, I took all the stuff that was important to me and packed them away in my bag. I also grabbed my old laptop knowing it held so many of my memories. Just because I wasn't allowed near my family anymore doesn't mean I can't remember them. Once I had packed the stuff I wanted to take, I lay on my bed. 

It only took a second for Kris to slide next to me and pull me into a hug, I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep almost immediatly. It must have been a couple of hours later when Kris woke me up, saying we had to meet Seohyun and go home. I sent Kris downstairs promising I'd be down in a second. I knew he would be angry if he found out I had left a note so I kept it a secret, leaving it on my dresser knowing they would find it, I could tell from the lack of dust that they came in here often ,even if it was just to clean. 

To my family.

It's been a while since I left, I think it's been about five years now. I just wanted to let you know that i'm safe and happy. I realise this may be a little late and at this point you may have convinced yourselves that i'm dead or something, afterall I was always clumsy and getting into trouble. This note may cause more harm then good but I felt I at least needed to give you closure. I am happy, I even met someone who I love dearly it's a shame you'll never get to meet him. I've also made a lot of good friends. 

Don't worry about me anymore okay, carry on with your lives and be happy. 

I love you all.

Yixing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

That night me and Kris went to bad early it had been a long day and admittedly I had cried alot after being in the town and house I had grew up in. I was a lot calmer now though as I lay cuddled to Kris' side.

"Thank you, today meant a lot to me."I told him

"I know, I though it was about time I paid you back for everything you've done for me. I'm really glad I met you Xing, I know you had to leave your family for this life,but I can't be to sorry because it brought you too me. I love you" He told me.

I felt a blush rising and I hid my face in his chest. " I love you too."

I knew he was smiling as he pulled me closer and we both went to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: 

Sorry for the really crappy chapter.

Bad things are coming in the next chapter so look forward to it.