Meet my charge

I met you along time ago

Sehun POV

After eating breakfast Xiumin informed me that we’d be going out for a while to pick up some food and get some clothes. I was actually thrilled at the idea of getting out for bit, actually getting to go outside and maybe enjoy myself.  

We had to wait a while before we could leave as Xiumin said it would be better to wait until it’s after 10 o’clock to go out, when it was most busy, that way according to him no one would attempt to kidnap me. Sure enough as 10 o’clock we left the apartment, and walked outside.

It was so nice to be outside again. It was a nice day to be honest it was a bit chilly even though the sun was out, but I didn’t mind the small breeze ,in fact it was actually kind of nice.  Xiumin led me towards and sleek black car sports car, and looked at him my eyebrow rising slightly.  

“This job has perks “He stated simply, unlocking the doors.

“I thought we were meant to be discrete, please explain how this car will help us achieve that” I asked  

“We’ll be fine, we’re in the rich area of Seoul no one will think of it as weird ,now hurry up and get in the care, we don’t have all day” He replied before sliding into the driver’s seat ,with me quickly joining him.

The drive was pleasant, Xiumin was a pretty good driver, and not once during that journey did I think I was going to die.  We ended up parking in front of what looked like a high end shopping centre. My thoughts were soon confirmed when we walked in and were surrounded by dozens of designer shops.

“Come on, we still need to go shopping for food so we can’t take too long. After all Luhan doesn’t want you out when it’s dark” Xiumin was speaking to me but was looking around the shops trying which to enter first.

“We’ll start in there, I know a friend who works in here “He said walking towards the store on our left.

When we entered, I was shocked by the store, it seemed like someone’s house but with clothes on racks scattered around, there were fancy sofas and chandeliers everywhere.

“Xiumin, I haven’t seen you in ages, how have you been?” I turned towards Xiumin who was now talking to some guy who was even cuter than him, it was liking looking at cute personified ,I swear my heart was about to burst at the scene before me.

“Sehun this Yoseob, he’s like you, although he chose not to do missions, but he still has a guardian.”Xiumin explained.

I nodded slightly at the information “It’s nice to meet you”

“You too”He replied smiling at me

“Aww your so cute” I replied

“Umm thanks “He laughed

“I’m sorry. So what do you control?”He asked

“I don’t know yet “I said feeling slightly ashamed of myself.

“Its fine, It took me a whole year to figure out mine. So who’s your guardian?”

“Um Luhan,”I replied

“Oh really, he’s such a dork but he’s really nice. My guardian is Doojoon; maybe you’ll meet him sometime.”Yoseob said hopefully.

“I’d like that.”I said

“Time to go, I got you some clothes.”Xiumin said, carrying a pile of clothes

“How do you even know my size?”I asked

“Luhan told me”

Oh my god that is so ing creepy.

 

After going shopping we returned to the apartment, but when we got in there was someone sitting on the sofa.

“Xiuminnie I’ve missed you. “

“Sehun, I’d like you to meet my charge, Sohee”