Chapter 42

Status: Married

 

 

Chapter 42

 

We went to SM building am I am officially an SM Trainee. Mrs. Eun Mi introduced me to different supervisors and head administrators.

 

 

After a month of fixing all my documents and papers, I am officially Krystal Jung, with my real parents on my birth certificate and…. Single as my status.

 

They arranged a trip on me. I am going to China. I will have my training there. Soo Man said there will be a debuting group formed in China after a year.

 

I am living with Mom and Dad, enjoying our moments together until this day came…

 

 

 

 

My flight to China.

 

 

We went to the airport. I am with mom and dad but not with Unnie Sica. She’s busy right now. I don’t want to bother her.

 

“Passengers, be ready for the next flight” the announcer said. I started hugging mom and dad tightly.

 

“Promise me you will do good right? You will be as successful as your unnie” Mom said crying as I wiped her tears.

 

“Yes Mom”

 

I prepared my passport.

 

 

I carried my bags off them. Tears started to fall.

 

In my years in Korea, I have learned many things.

 

I learned not to trust easily. I have experience many things.

 

To love and to be loved.

 

I experience to cry, to fail.

 

But we don’t know what will happen tomorrow.

 

I don’t even saw my self walking off my parents, going to other country in broken pieces.

 

Yes, im broken. Im broken into smaller pieces that no one can fix.

 

No one….

 

I thought my life will be as fun as I live.

 

But everything I imagined, I assumed, was all lies

 

Good Bye Korea, Hello China.

 

**

 

Im not sure if how many hours I am sitting in that chair.

 

“Hold on, we were landing to the China’s area of responsibility”  I heard the speaker.

 

I prepared my seatbelts and everything.

 

As my foot stepped off the plane and inhaled air.

 

I released a heavy sighed.

 

 

There’s no back out. I must not. Im already here, already decided to.

 

“Excuse me, are you Krystal Jung?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Then, lets go. We’re from the SM Entertainment” they lead me to a van heading to the SM Building.

 

I opened the door and saw EXO-M’s van.

 

I entered the building and find the admin’s office. They already knew about me and I think Soo Man had told me.

 

I read every note in each door. Exo M practice room…..Lee Jung Soo Office….Super Junior M….

 

But a strange note catches my attention.

 

‘KRYSTAL JUNGG --->’ Written there.

 

Am I going to open it? Aish! Who cares.

 

I opened it and strange confetti’s welcomed me.

 

“WELCOME TO CHINA KRYSTAL JUNG!” happy faces greeted me. I smiled a little and bowed to them.

 

I don’t know them. I only know EXO M. maybe they are also from SM family.

 

 

“we are fan of your Unnie Jessica. She told us to surprise you” fans said at the same time. I smiled as thanks to them.

 

“Soo Man told us that you’re a special guest” a man in a special suit told me. I bowed my head.

 

We eat the cakes and foods they prepared. Chinese are hospitable then. Good thing I have studied Mandarin Chinese before.

 

“Welcome Krystal…” I swallowed my food before turning my head to look who talked.

 

 

Its Kris. Kris from Exo M who knows me. Who knows Park Ji Young

 

“how do you k-“ instead of letting me talk, he hugged me.

 

“let me be your friend. You can share my problems to me. I will never hurt you”

 

Its my time to smiled at him and appreciate his presence. I never smiled to him before because I was always on Kai’s side.

 

“Krystal Jung… you are safe on me” he said.

 

 

I smiled to him.