Chapter 20

Status: Married

 

Chapter 20

After the performance, I went to the dressing room and called Ji Young.

 

“Unavailable!” I said out of angriness. She’s surely angry right now!

 

“Kai?” Chanyeol said. I kept my phone and smiled innocently.

 

“Exo is celebrating for the tour. They’re calling you”

 

“okay. I’ll go after a minute” he went out. I tried to call her once but she did not answer.

 

I went to them and I saw the members of Exo M and K. Yoona is also here.

 

“Kai! Let’s celebrate” Xiumin said. I sat down. Someone call me so looked up.

 

“Kai! Dongsaeng” so it’s yoona.

 

“Let’s celebrate!” she offered me a glass but I refused. Im problematic right now.

 

“What happened? Is it about what happened a while ago?” yoona said.

 

“Don’t worry. That’s nothing to me. I hope you don’t put meaning to that. You’re my Dongsaeng and I have no plan of seducing you” yoona whispered.

 

I smiled.

 

“Thanks” I whispered too.

 

“Oppa~ I need to go! Unnie’s were waiting for me! ~annyeong!” she said and storm out.

 

They continuo to talk and talk. Im quietly eating here until they come to Ji Young as there topic.

 

“Yoona is really beautiful” Lu Han said.

 

“Yes. She is” Se Hun said.

 

“Staffs were texting me. Fans are getting the wrong thought. They thought that Yoona is the girl in the MV” baekhyun said.

 

“But Ji Young and Yoona looked a lot” Lay said.

[SEE THE DIFFERENCE OF YOONA AND JI YOUNG? YOONA, LEFT AND JI YOUNG RIGHT]

 

“Yoona is better” they laughed and all nodded.

 

I want to say that Ji Young is better than Yoona and scream them that Ji Young is my wife but I can’t.

 

“No. I think that Ji Young is better” Kris said. Yah Kris! Don’t tell me you like my wife!?!

 

“why?” they asked out of curiosity.

 

“She said that it’s her first time to do some things like that. How come she acted perfectly during the shoot?” other members nod.

 

“Further more, Yoona is really great but she undergone training. She’s a Pro and Ji Young is an amateur” he said.

 

“Seems like someone like that Ji Young!” Chen joked.

 

They all laughed.

 

“Ji Young is nice. She’s a model but she looks like an artist. Soo Man must put her into the SM’s trainee list” Suho said.

 

“I think so. Since Ji Young showed a good skill during the shoot. Why Soo Man cant?” other members said in disbelief.

 

“Really? Anyway, lets just drink! We’re returning to Seoul soon! I miss the air in Seoul! Its totally different here! Its not important if Ji Young isnt here but what important is we survive the SM tour! Cheers!” they said.

 

No Hyung. I did not survive.

 

Because I fell from the boat. Im surely dead when I returned to Seoul.