Chapter 19

Status: Married

 

Chapter 19

After 1 week, im here back to work again. When I will go outside, I need to disguise. When some employees of the company asked if I am the girl in the MV? I need to deny but its clearer than the sun’s rays that im lying.

 

And about Kai… When I miss him, I always repeat his last call. I recorded it and repeating it endlessly. He forgot to call me. Don’t be pessimistic Ji Young! That man is a busy bee.

 

So whats the reaction of Umma to the MV?

 

“the two of you is so sweet! The percentage of having grandchild is increasing!” umma said laughing.

 

How about Appa?

 

“Its amazing! Make some MV’s like that!”

 

Everytime they will talk about that, my face becomes red. Im so shy. Luckily, fans are searching for me but they couldn’t figure out my existence.

 

I went to my office. I opened my documents and search for something to work on but I remember I finished it all yesterday.

 

I should have buy some books yesterday. What im going to do now? Oh right! I’ll call Kai.

 

I dialed his number but it kept saying he’s unavailable.

 

I repeat the hell out but still the same. I lost my patience.

 

After all, if he have break time he will call me. I keep calling him without thinking. So immature Ji Young!

 

Because of boredom, I opened the t.v. Its not a habit of mine.  I often listen songs than watch.

 

I watched news. Nothing but about political. I turned the channel and it is Star News. SM artist on T.V!!

 

 

NOW PLAYING: ANGEL

 

 

And now, EXO K AND M is having a LIVE concert right now! Kai is on the middle! I want to take him out of the monitor and hug!

 

After all, its only my imagination. I continuo to watch with a smile on my face.

 

 

 

 

 

But Im shock when a girl entered the stage.

 

 

A girl not so old. Same age as me I think?

 

 

The next happening shock me more.

 

 

 

Kai kissed her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kissed her on lips.

 

 

 

Kai POV

The concert is about to start and all the EXO members were panicking. I forgot to tell Ji Young that she is needed in this tour because this will be the first performance on stage after the official video release.

 

 

Anyway, that’s better because fans are surely angry. Now what are we going to do?

 

 

“You lost your chance Kai!”  D.O said.

“What if we exclude that part?” Baekhyun suggest.

 

“We cant. Soo Man instructed us” Suho disagree

 

“EXO- K!” the staff shouted. We were about to leave the dressing room when..

 

 

“~Annyeong Oppa!” Yoona shout.

 

“BINGO!” Se hun said.

 

“why??” yoona asked innocently.

 

No! that’s not it. I cant kiss her!

 

“Hyung! Not…” im about to speak when they grab her up stage.