Chapter 24

Status: Married

Chapter 24

Ji Young POV

Im on my office. Work is done and im sitting here, nothing to do. Im thinking about Kai and everything. I wish he is here.

 

 

I looked at the glasses of the building. I can see the overview of Seoul. The shines so bright and people are working.

 

But it seems weird…. There were bunches of small balloons flying now. The first balloon says ‘JI’ then ‘YOU’. The last balloon says ‘NG’

 

Wait?! Its my name.

 

 

Then another set of balloons appeared.

 

S-O-R-R-Y

 

I smiled. Im touched Kai! I looked down and saw Kai smiling at me. Suddenly, it rain. I went downstairs to see him. After searching, I saw him wet. He should have bring umbrella then.

 

“Ji Young…” he said.

 

I am about to take my last step going to him when he called my name.

 

“Im sorry for everything” he looked pale. He’s so…..weak. Is he okay?

 

“Kai?” Kai closed his eyes.

 

“KAI?!” and there…

 

 

 

Kai collapse.

 

“Help!”

 

 

We rushed Kai to hospital. I called Umma and Appa about this. I asked Ji Yeon to call Exo members and inform about what happened.

 

Appa and Umma were here. Jiyeon is about to come.

 

 

“Ji Young! What happened?” Jiyeon asked.

 

“I don’t know”  I said.

 

“Oh wait! Exo members are here now. Are you going to tell them that your Kai’s wife?!” I grabbed Jiyeon’s hand and went upstairs

 

“Hey Ji Young sadist! What are you doing?”

 

“I can see other members. Don’t let them know about this married thingy, eh!” Ji Yeon nodded.

 

“why?”

 

“you nodded but you said why?”

 

“hehe… mianhe” ji yeon smiled shyly.

 

“Let’s go outside. Let’s buy fruits and foods” jiyeon nodded. We went to the market safely without other members knowing we’re here.

 

 

“You’re already matured Ji Young! You’re really a wife!” I picked those bananas and apples and paid them.

 

“Let’s go to Grocery” Ji yeon nodded. She’s my chaperone now.

 

“Ji Young…. Tell me. How’s a married life?”

 

“Happy” I said randomly. 

 

I went to the house and do some cooking. I cooked rice porridge and make some coffees. I baked his favorite cookies. I prepare some Kai’s cloth.

 

Before we went to Kai’s room, I make sure that Exo members were gone.

 

As I enter the room, I saw Kai sleeping. Ji yeon is gone. She said she’s having a photoshoot. Umma and Appa will go here later.

 

I placed the plastic bags on the cabinet. He is peacefully sleeping now. Some dextrose is injected to him. I think the cause of this is over fatigue. He looked pale before.

 

I watched him sleep. After minutes….. I felt the vibration of my phone. I went out of the room and take the call. It’s only umma asking how is Kai.

 

 

Im about to return to Kai’s room when……

 

“Ji Young?”  that voice….

 

“Se Hun? Is that you?” he’s trying to disguise but you can distinguish by his voice.

 

 

 

“what are you doing here?” he asked.