Chapter 40: Kristal Jung

Status: Married

 

Chapter 40

I went to SNSD dorm. I want to ask Jessica.

 

“Oh Ji Young! Why are you here?” taeyeon asked me.

 

“whats with those eyes?” yuri asked.

 

I don’t answer them. I placed the documents on the table then headed to Jessica’s room. As I entered, I saw her crying.

 

“U-unnie….” I said.

 

I went closer to her and hug her.

 

“I’ve been waiting years ago for this scene…” she said between her sobs.

 

“I am searching you for many years. At last… mom and dad will be happy they I found my dongsaeng” now its my time to comfort her.

 

“Unnie.. stop crying. Everything will be alright” I said while fixing her hair.

 

“Lets go to Mom and Dad”

 

We exited from her room.

“Excuse me, I think I will be out for tod-“

 

“Whats this?! Divorce Papers? Kim Jong in? where I have heard that… Kim Jong In.. Wait? Kai? Kai from exo K? signed by Park Ji Young.Wait? it means??” I grabbed the papers from Sunny’s hand.

 

The dorm is filled with silence.

 

“you and kai… is married?” taeyeon said, breaking the ice.

“how long?” Hyoyeon asked.

“How come?” Yuri asked.

“why we didn’t know?” Tiffany said.

“Why you have divorce paper?” sunny said.

“Did you just… separate?” yoona said.

 

Seohyun who only knows about me and Kai tapped my shoulder. I cried again and Unnie hugged me.

 

“My dongsaeng….was married to Kim Jong In?” Unnie Sica said while comforting me.

 

But the SNSD members shocked when unnie said that.

 

“My long lost sister” She said.

 

“Oh lets go Dongsaeng, Lee Soo Man wants to talk to you”Unnie Sica assist me to stand.

 

“I feel sorry for you Ji Young…. I challenged you.. you’re miserable now. Please next time I see you, you already moved on” taeyeon said.

 

“I accept the challenged. I promised, when I returned. Im different than now” I said with pinky promise.

 

We went to Soo Man’s office.

 

“how are you little girl?” he asked me.

 

I bowed my head.

 

“thanks for keeping our secrets. Thanks for everything you did to keep the relationship but things are better if I listen to you. We should have not hid it because we shouldn’t have not married each other for the first place”  hugged him like a father. He’s being a father for me but I just think of him wrongly.

 

“its okay little girl. Now, what are your plans with your unnie?” I gasped. “how did you know?”

 

“I have a secret investigator. I knew it since the start”

 

“tell me, what things you knew?” I said curiously.

 

“Your real identity, the status and your family” I nodded. I should have listened to him from the start because he’s the one who knows me well.

 

“Sorry for ignoring your advices”

 

 

“its okay… Kristal Jung” Kristal Jung? Unnie Sica gasped.

 

“God bless you” soo man said as we exited to his office.

 

“Unnie, where are we going?”I noticed this is not the way out of this building.

 

“I want you to meet her” we entered to one of the office.

 

“Dongsaeng, meet Mrs. Eun Mi” she introduces me a Middle aged girl. I remembered her, she’s the girl in Hong Kong who asked my name.

 

“I told you. I knew you” she said with smiles in her lips.

 

“but unnie, I don’t remember her” its true, I don’t remember her. I also don’t remember childhood memories except Unnie’s face when she’s young. I don’t notice it because Unnie Sica changed a lot.

 

“Dongsaeng, we’re on a mall that time, 4 years ago. We’re with mommy when Mrs. Eun Mi approached us. She’s the one who discovered me” I raised an eyebrow. I still don’t get it.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Dongsaeng, the girl I was with that time agreed to be an artist. We went to SM building and audition.”

 

Mrs. Eun Mi looked at me.

“Welcome to SM Entertainment”