Chapter 32: Lets run together

Status: Married

 

Chapter 32

We stroll around the city. It’s a bit tiring because of that run. Good thing Kai is dressed in a outdoor shirt.

“is this ceremony celebrated annually?” I asked randomly while drinking water.

 

“every concert abroad actually” so this is normal? Artist running through the city without disguise is normal?

 

“Soo Man let us. This is to feel the freedom as artist” I nodded.

 

After that break, we started running again. We take selcas and photos of spots here.

 

“Oh Wooaahh! Here’s one! Kai from exo-K!”

“Kai as in Kim Jong In?”

 

We take pictures like no fans were chasing us.

 

“~one, two, ~three. *click*” we smiled to the camera and ran again.

 

 

“Run again~~!” we rushed and run. Run for our lives. Fans on our back are chasing like hell.

 

We ran to a building. I don’t know where it leads us.

 

“they left” kai said out of breath

 

I looked at the place. The building is abandoned. I explore it and saw what’s on the next floor. I grabbed him, going up. This leads us the overview of a small lake with flowers next to it.

 

 

I grabbed Kai’s wrist again and went to that place. We lie on the grasses and picked some flowers.

“did you enjoy it?” he randomly asked while lying on the grasses. I nodded.

 

“a lot. How about you?” I wished I can always experience it but… its just for artist.

 

“Same. Its happier because im with you” I pinched his nose and grabbed the camera.

 

I review the images we shot. They’re funny. Derp faces of me and Kai. I remember when we are on the nicest spot, Kai hugged me and took picture even though some fans are running to take us pictures.

 

I took some pictures of flowers, then me and Kai. after how many minutes of lying on the grasses I asked him to get up.

 

“lets go?” he did not respond.

 

I faced him and pinched his nose hardly.

 

“~Aww” he said. I laughed hard.

 

“Here’s yours~” he faced me and hold my nose. He’s about to pinch it when….

 

 

 

He grabbed me and kisses me on lips.

 

 

 I didn’t protest. Instead, I respond to his kisses.

 

“I love you” he said between those kisses.

 

 

I stop responding. He noticed and stop kissing me.

“Whats wrong?” he asked.

 

“Kai, did we just….. revealed our relationship?” he smiled.

 

“No. They still don’t know. Seohyun, yes. But SNSD and Exo, they don’t know”

 

“We’re together, aren’t they confused?”

“Don’t mind them. They were so busy about strolling the city.”

 

“what if someone caught us? What if…. What about you-“ he placed his finger on my lip.

 

“Shhh…… everything will be all right. Think positive”