Chapter 35: Misunderstanding

Status: Married

Chapter 35

After what happened, Kai went back to SM building. He still have practices.

 

“I hope we can back together…like before” I remember Min Hyuk. Should I tell Kai about it?

 

 

Ji Young, a good wife share all her secret to her husband. Especially if he is involve.

 

“Aigoo! That will only cause a problem to us…. Secrets will not be revealed unless someone will. Secrets can be hide”

 

 

Are really secrets can be hide? Not be revealed?

 

--

 

After that incident with min hyuk, I stop seeing him. It’s a relieved to my part. Kai visit me regularly.

 

I drink the hot coffee and read the newspaper.

 

No news today, just about the weather of Korea, the increase of job affair … I turned the page and the contents make me shock.

 

It’s a picture of me and Kai taken in Hong Kong!! But my face is covered.

 

 

Who will cover my face? For Kai’s sake? For my sake? I don’t understand. Who took that picture? Who wrote this article?

 

I called seohyun’s number. “~anyyeong unnie. Unnie, can I ask you something?” I bit my lips. “yes dear” seohyun answered.

 

“Have you read an article about… Kai with a Girl?” she waited some time before she responds. “No… I haven’t. If it is written in the newspaper, then the news was first announced in t.v but I don’t know about that issue”

 

“thanks seohyun. You helped me a lot” I hanged up.

 

They didn’t know about this issue? But I received this newspaper. Its impossible that they only produce one copy of this, and the worst is … of all, why did I receive it?

 

 

I don’t understand.

 

Someone is trying to play with me.

 

--

 

I told Kai about that matter. Wonder what he told me?

 

“Don’t worry Ji Young. Im here. I will never let them discover you” I don’t know but he made me smiled.

 

Kai told me to disregard those afraid feelings. I followed him just what he said.

 

I prepare the last plate on the table. Umma and Appa will be here, including Kai. We’ll have our breakfast together.

 

I heard someone entered the house. I turned around and saw Kai, holding bouquet of flowers.

 

 

He gave me those flowers.

 

 

I leaned to him and kiss his cheek.

 

Next thing, umma and appa entered. We went to the kitchen together.

 

“~I always love Ji Youngs cook!” umma whined as she saw the foods.

 

“this smells nice!” appa said.

 

 

We eat with endless talks. We were sitting there for more than 2 hours.

 

 

 

After that breakfast, kai returned to SM building.

 

“Ji Young daughter, we’re going to leave. Do you want to come with us?” Appa offered.

 

“im going to buy books appa. Don’t worry, I have my car” I said.

 

 

I went to the book store.

 

“Ji Young” that voice… its Min Hyuk again.

 

“W-what?”

 

“can you help me?”

 

“why?”

 

“I want to buy gift for my girl” my eyes widened. He’s just asking to let us back together and now…. To his girl? Aish! What ever ji young. At least, his not a threat anymore.

 

“Of Course!” I said cheerfully. At least now I can tell that im not lying to Kai.

 

We stroll  to the mall. I started the conversation.

 

“So Min Hyuk! Tell me who’s this girl?” I asked playfully.

 

Min hyuk smiled. I smiled too.

 

 

Next thing I knew,

 

“Park Ji Young?” how many person call my name? if I just can sell it when they going to call me…

 

 

 I turned and saw Suho, with the Exo-K, with Kai, while im with Min Hyuk