Chapter 17: Secrets

Status: Married

 

tumblr_mex1bmk87R1qhmkixo1_250.jpg

 

Kai POV

 

I cant believe it. Soo Man choose her as the leading lady of the music video.

 

Ji Young? Are you okay?

I texted here. I can hear other member’s conversation while eating.

 

“that Ji Young is very pretty” D. O said

“really! She is” Se hun said. All laughed.

 

 

Yes I am. Ji Young replied.

 

“Kai is very lucky” Chanyeol tapped my shoulder. They all laughed. In the script, it is written that Ji Young need to kiss me on the lips. I don’t like it. Fans will surely get angry to her.

 

“No Im not” I said.

 

“Really? Then I’ll asked Soo Man if I can kiss her” chanyeol said.

 

“No Hyung! You can’t” I automatically said. They all laughed except for baekhyun with a weird look.

 

“Whats with that look baekhyun?” I asked.

 

“Do you like Ji Young?” it’s a relief. I thought he already figured out.

 

“of course” I confidently said.

 

Ji Young POV

Its morning again. I went to the building.

 

“~annyeong Ji Young” Exo greeted me. Kai smiled at me so I smiled too.

 

“~annyeong”  we went to the place where we are going to shoot. I still don’t know my part here but the director said he will call me if its my part.

 

I watched Kai and other members dance. All I remember is they were only 6 but why they’re 12 now?

 

They were done dancing and they were shooting for solo part. All staff were busy for this music video. The make up artist, camera man and all… hoping for a good video.

 

I am sitting and quietly watching them when someone talk.

 

“So you are the female lady?” I look at him. He is one of the 12 boys dancing recently.

 

“Who are you?” I asked.

“Kris of Exo- M”  he smiled.

 

I have no reaction. I don’t know him at all.

 

“I wish you’re the leading lady in our music video too” he randomly said. I kept my eyes on Kai and don’t bother to look at him.

 

A girl interrupted him.

“Excuse me Ms. Ji Young, you need to prepare. You’re the next” he gave me a dress to wear.

 

The dress is tube, above the knee and color white. I expected it since im an “angel” in the script. They curl my hair and put some make up on me.

 

The assistant unfold the curtain and expose me. The staff were done preparing for the background and same with Kai.

 

He smiled when he saw me. I smiled too.

 

“Oh Ji Young! You’re so pretty” Se Hun said. Other members agreed and nod. I hate it, they’re looking me from head to toes.

 

The director called me and Kai.

“Kai. How’s the script?” I whispered. Kai laugh silently.

“you just need to kiss me” Kiss? In front of them?

“Soo Man?! Chinja!” I sighed.

 

The other members were watching. I don’t know why those Exo- M members were here since they were useless here.

 

“Okay, Ji Young…. First scene, you were walking like an angel and Kai saw you. The two of you will stare at each other’s eyes and slowly coming closer” walking like an angel? Is there any thing like that?

 

We shoot the scene. After the director shouted ‘CUT’, they all clapped their hands.

Next scene came, and this part….. We’re going to have slow dance and I’ll kiss him on lips. We change our setting and went to a romantic place.

 

Playing: Angel by Exo

 

“ Ji Young….” Kai said. Our voice is replace by the loud playing of the song.

 

“hmmm?” slow dancing…. I never dance with Kai like this.

 

“I love you” I smiled. We were talking and dancing naturally. Regardless of other person were watching, regardless of the thought that someone is taking video.

 

“I love you too” the last chorus came. I came closer and I kiss him. He responded on my kisses.

 

“CUT~ VERY GOOD KAI AND JI YOUNG! YOU DONE GREAT!” the director screamed. The assistant handed me water and same with Kai.

 

“high five Kai!” Se Hun said.

 

“We were shock. It seems…. Real” baekhyun said.

 

We watched the finished and edited video. All I can say is nice.

 

 

Im about to leave when I saw him..

 

Lee Soo Man.

 

 

“Good job Ji Young and Kai” Mr. Soo Man said. They all bowed and greeted him.

 

“Ji Young and Kai, let’s talk” other members raise their eyebrows. We went to Mr. Soo Man’s office. He handed me an envelope.

“Whats this?” I asked. I opened the envelope and it is a check.

“I don’t need this” I crumpled the paper.

 

Soo Man laughed.

“I knew this will happen so….. I deposited the money to your account” I saw kai forming first.

 

“So…. The video is nice! Made by a truly loving couple!” Kai stand on his sit.

 

“Stop this thing Soo Man” Kai said. We were about to leave when Soo Man said something

 

 

“Maybe its not revealed today, but there is a tomorrow. There is  no secret in this world ,children. I may not reveal it, but someone will” he said in threatening tone.

 

To remove the bad vibes, we went to a restaurant and eat.

“when will be the release of the video?” I asked.

 

“next week” he said.

 

“About baekhyun…. Does he know something about the marriage?”

 

“no.”  I felt relieved.

 

“good then” we finished eating. Kai went home with me. The two of us were very tired.