Chapter 22

Status: Married

Chapter 22

 

 

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” She said with an irritating voice.

 

“DON’T SCREAM! YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT!”

 

“ITS OVER KAI!! IM WORKING HERE 24/7 HOURS A DAY! IM TIRED!!!!”  she went out. I grabbed her wrist.

 

“YOU’RE IGNORING MY CALLS! YOU DON’T APPEAR TO OUR DATE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE WAITED? 4 HOURS?! ISNT THAT ENOUGH?! IM WAITING FOR YOU! EVEN A SHADOW OF YOU DIDN’T APPEAR” she laughed sarcastically.

 

“STOP THIS ARGUMENT” im starting to form fist.

 

“BECAUSE WHAT? YOU DON’T HAVE ANY REASON? BECAUSE YOU’RE JEALOUS? BECAUSE OF THAT KISS?!” She stopped.

 

She sarcastically smiled.

 

“First, im working. Im tired. Second, I don’t need you. Third, I have my own world. I don’t mind you. Fourth, grow up and learn to think that I am WORKING. Its TIRING.” She’s trying tp put emphasis on those words.

 

“Im also working Ji Young! Be considerate to me. You wasted my time”

 

“I don’t waste your time. You do. I never said I’ll attend” I became quiet.

 

 

Yeah right. She don’t said anything. I assumed. Do I need to say sorry to her? *sarcastic*

 

“Okay! Sorry for wasting my time! Sorry because I assumed!” I said.

 

 

Long Silence….

 

“you know Kai… We’re not the same. I am High level thinker and you’re low. Im smart and your dumb”

 

She went out.

 

My brain cant process what she said.

 

She’s smart and…. I am

 

 

Dumb?

Ji Young POV

I don’t know but those words just came in to my mouth. I surely hurt his feelings. I went to our house and ahjumma told me that he went here with bad mood before he went to the building.

 

What I am going to do? Where is he?

 

No Ji Young! Don’t lose your pride.

 

 

He’s here, mad at me because I ignored his call? I don’t attend his so-called-monthsary?

 

Yes, I know that fact but can’t he be more considerate?

 

Yup, im very mad. He kissed someone. I cried so hard. I don’t attend work and stays at home. Every night, every time I remember what happened I always cried. After 1 week, I decided to go back at work. One day I woke up, I need to fix my self because I have many works to do.

 

Since im one week leave, I need to rush some documents. I don’t eat for 2 days. These week is restless then he came mad at me? Trying to argue with me?

 

 

He should have known the situation

 

Now don’t ask why I have said those words. If someone is painfully hurt here, that’s me.

 

 

I may not cry in front of him. I may look cold hearted. I may look strong

 

 

But…….

 

I am a girl who cry in a corner and hide my tears

 

I am a girl who easily appreciate things and warmth hearted.

 

And …. I am a girl who can hurt by someone easily.

 

 

One thing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am weak.