Chapter 21

Status: Married

Chapter 21

When we returned to Seoul, Soo Man announced about our schedule then. I am expecting a good schedule but it turned in different way.  We’re having our practice for the next tours.

 

 

And about the issue….its always on the news. Yoona’s anti increases because of that kiss. I owe Yoona a lot.

 

 

Fastforward:  After 1 Week.

 

We flied to China after those practice. I kept texting Ji Young but she’s not answering.

 

Ji Young….

 

Text message sent. She’s not replying. If she wants too, then she’ll do but the case now is different.

 

Let me explain. Were returning to Seoul. You can visit me on our building or dorm if you want to.

 

Message sent. No reply

 

This is much! Its driving me crazy! I waited until we returned to Seoul. I rushed to Soo Man’s office.

 

“Yah! Tell me how’s our schedule?”

 

“Excited to see your wife eh?”

 

“Why do you care?” Soo Man laughed.

 

“Don’t tell me….” Im about to speak but he cut me.

 

“Today, t.v guesting, appearance and cameo with some movies. Tomorrow, You’ll meet the new choreographer. Next, Advertisement, SM Documentary..”

 

“what date is available?” I asked.

 

“October 14”  Bingo! October 14? Whatever it is but still 14. Monthsary it is!

 

“You’re smiling child” soo man teased me.

 

I went out. I quickly arrange a date for us. Peace offering? Yup. I bought a teddy bear when we’re in China.

 

Ji Young. Lets meet, this coming October 14, Lets celebrate our monthsary for the first time. Lets fix our relationship. Let me explain everything to you. 

 

Message Sent.

 

I promise this date will be the best monthsary ever!

 

Laughed. It will be our first time to celebrate monthsary because we’re not so close last year. Im glad our relationship changed.

 

Fastforward: The most awaited day! OCTOBER 14!

 

I woke up early and leave a note on the ref. I don’t mind if they will scold me and ask me again.

 

Im so early to the place. It’s romantic. I asked Umma for this one.

 

I sat down and put the teddy bear next to me.

 

Seohyun Calling

~annyeong Seohyun greeted. Okay let me explain.

 

Im close to Seohyun than any member of SNSD. Taeyeon is very strict, she’s always with tiffany and all I can say is my eardrum explodes. Yuri and Yoona always talks about different fashion style. They always giggle. Sunny and Sooyoung, they are the opposite of taeyeon and tiffany. Hyoyeon is always asking about dance steps. Jessica is always with Seohyun and I think seohyun is the most normal of them.

 

Annyeong I greeted back.

 

What happened with the concert? She asked.

 

There… We needed a girl replacement for the ‘girl’ in the mv. They grabbed Yoona up stage so I cant disagree anymore

 

Really? Poor Dongsaeng! I laughed.  I always remember when Seohyun says time is gold, I always remember Ji Young. She resembles a lot to Ji Young when it comes to attitude

 

Seohyun

 

What Dongsaeng?

 

You are time conscious right? Will you…. Disregard those times and spend the time….. with your love ones?  I heard Seohyun’s laugh.

 

Of Course I will! Wait! Who is the lucky girl?

 

Secret

 

Bad dongsaeng! Anyway, I have to read a book. Goodbye! Then she off.

 

 

I looked at the time, 6:30 pm. The time is 7:00 pm.

 

7 PM.

 

She’s not here yet. I called her but she’s not answering.

 

7:30 PM

Im hungry but I need to wait more. Ji Young will come. I just need to believe.

 

8:00 pm.

 

Not here yet.

 

 

I waited until 10 pm.

 

“ITS OVER JI YOUNG!” I screamed. I went out and take the taxi

 

 

“woah? That’s Kai from Exo-K?”

“what is he doing here?”

“Lets take him some pictures”

 

Damn. Those paparazzi! I ran as fast as I can. They followed me, good thing. I found a place to hide in.

 

I called Umma. She sent me a car. I quickly went to our house.  I madly opened the main door of the house.

 

“Ahjumma? Where is Ji Young?” I asked.

 

“She’s still on work” what?

 

“don’t hide her” I said in threatening tone.

 

“I don’t. why? Whats the problem?” before answering her, I rushed to the building.  I went to her office and saw her typing something to her laptop.

 

“Yah! Ji Young!” I said in angry voice.

 

She have no reaction.

 

“JI YOUNG!” she continuo to ignore me. I went closer and grabbed her wrist.

 

“what now?!” she calmly said. Her eye bags is bigger than mine. What time she sleep? And it’s a bit reddish.

 

“Don’t ignore me!” I’ve never been this angry to her.

 

She face me… then continuo to type again.

 

I grabbed her laptop and Off it.

 

 

 

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” she screamed.