Chapter 31: Amazing Run with SM artist

Status: Married

 

Chapter 31

She looked at me and then blinked. Based on her actions, she’s trying to remember me.

 

“excuse me. What’s the problem Mrs?” I said courteously.

 

“I think I remember you” she touched her head and tries to remember me.

 

I smiled at her “Sorry Mrs but maybe you’re just mistaken. I don’t know you” I said in low voice. She smiled at me “im not mistaken. I still remember the day when…..” her eyes widened.

 

“I REMEMBER!!” she said cheerfully. I just smiled. She’s really mistaken.

 

“Park Ji Young, you need to prepare for the performance” a staff called me. I bowed to Mrs. And I followed the Staff.

 

“Wait!” she screamed. I turned smiling with eyebrows raised. “whats your name pretty?” she asked. “Park Ji Young” then I bowed slightly. I continuo to walk but I heard her mumbled some words.

 

As I enter the dressing room, I saw the SNSD dressed in their costumes. They’re nice to see in their costumes. The dressing room is shining because of those dresses. The staff signaled them to enter the stage but before that, soo man called the SM family and held a prayer.

 

I saw kai and exo. He smiled at me widely. I raised an eyebrow then he pout.

 

They all bowed their heads and silently pray for the success of this performance. After the prayer, they raised their head with a smile on their lips. I heard them mumbled ‘good lucks’ to their co-artist.

 

Then, the SNSD’s turn to go on stage. Im in the dressing room, dressed in a white-above the knee-strapless-dress. They curled my hair and put some light make ups.

 

Im done after minutes. I don’t know what to feel now. Im not nervous, but I don’t feel cool. I feel a little afraid but not that much. I don’t know!

 

I want to see the stage. I don’t know if I’ll be comfortable on today’s stage. Exo are busy preparing while I did nothing. I might ruin their performance.

 

After minutes, SNSD is done performing. They hi-five like saying good job. I heard other members deep sighed and then explode a laugh.

 

“Oh yeah~ I survived another performance” Yoona said.

                                                                                                                    

Maybe they still get nervous on stage. They might be that trained but they still put efforts to make performance better. I salute them.

 

“Yah Ji Young! You’re smiling there. “ Jessica noticed me.

 

“did i?” i joked.

 

“ouch! My foot hurts! I nearly feel on stage during performance! Chinja” Jessica whined.

 

“Park Ji Young. Next on stage” the staff called me. I stand from my sit. Im about to leave when Jessica grabbed my hand.

 

“Good luck Dongsaeng. Even you don’t wish my luck when I performed” she said.

 

I continuo to walk and smile quietly. Its because I knew she can do that. I believe in Jessica’s ability.

 

Next thing I knew im already on stage with EXO. I can feel the tension here. The wild screaming of fans can be heard. The place is filled with noise.

 

Baekhyun started his singing, the time fans stopped screaming. Kai and other members start dancing.

 

They dance, and dance until its my time. I went nearer and nearer to Kai. We kissed, but this time its just a kiss in the tip of the nose. I heard the screaming of the fans.

 

~After that pressured performance, I went to the dressing room. Taeyeon flashed her hand on me. I gave her hi- 5 too. Same as other members. Now, they were calmly eating on the couch.

 

“so Ji Young, its your first time here right?” tiffany asked.

 

“yes”

 

“How do you find it? When did you debut?”

 

“Im not an artist nor trainee.” I said. She gasped.

 

“oh really? Btw, if you have chance. Are you willing to be an artist?”

 

“its hard. I like my life now” their mouth form an O shape. I went to the other side of the room and saw Kai. Since the SNSD are eating, they don’t notice us.

 

“what do you feel now?” kai asked.

 

“fine” I murmured.

 

“really? Concert will finish soon”

 

“And?” he smiled at me. I also smiled too even though I don’t know the meaning.

 

Super Junior is last to perform. We waited for them to finish before the whole SM family eats. Yes, the staff, the managers, talents were eating at the same time. On a big big table full of foods. Without plates but only using chopsticks. Maybe this symbolizes unity for them.

 

“its yummy~” I can hear other artist said.  I am beside Kai who also eat. The whole SM family is dressed in pink t-shirt with SM FAMILY printed on it.

 

After the eating ceremony, Kai grabbed my wrist. I don’t know where are we going. Same as other artist. They ran on the stairs, going out of the building.

 

“SM artist, you’re now free. Don’t forget to comeback children~ Enjoy your trip” soo man’s voice in the speakers.

 

The artist giggled like small children. We ran off the building and went outside. Without disguise outfit, without wearing shades and cap. Same as others. Yuri and Yoona ran together. Super Junior ran holding each others hand, like protesting.

 

It looks likes a fun run. The only difference is the artists are the runners. I think I am in Amazing Run.

 

“full of fun isn’t it?” kai said randomly.  I nodded.

 

 

“Then lets run~~!!” Kai grabbed my hand and started to run.