Chapter 41: SM trainee

Status: Married

 

“Are you okay Dongsaeng?” unnie said while driving. We are heading to our parents house. Im nervous to see them.

 

“Nae” I answered.

 

Im actually thinking about Mrs. Eun Mi told me. ‘Welcome to SM entertainment?’

 

“are you thinking about what Mrs. Eun Mi said?”

 

“Unnie. When we went to SM building, did I liked to be an artist??”

 

“Yes. You’re actually very happy that time”

 

I still don’t get it. Why I don’t remember them? My real parents?

 

“how did you lost me?”

 

“All I know. After the day we moved here from States. We’re on the airport that time and we lost you. We tried to find you. Mommy is missing you so much. She wants her Barbie doll back” I laughed. Barbie Doll? Me?

 

“and explain to me who’s Krystal?”

 

“Pabo Dongsaeng! Soo Man just gave a Stage name for you” what? Krystal? Krystal Jung? Sounds nice but..

 

“I don’t want to be an artist” I said randomly.

 

Unnie gave me a glare.

“tell Soo Man then”

 

 

 

After that, I stop asking questions. All I did is to think about Kai which makes me cry again.

 

I just left Kai’s family. Even they did that to me, I once loved them and threat them like a parents.

 

I will miss Dad’s gifts, mother’s lunched for me. Who will replace me as CEO? What will happen to our house? what will happen to ahjumma?

 

I will miss my work. I miss making thesis papers. I will miss when my head aches because I cant take the chapters in my papers.

 

And of course… I’ll miss Kai.

 

STOP THIS FOOL JI YOUNG!! Stop. Aish! Im not Ji Young. I am already Kristal.

 

Kristal Jung.

 

I’ll promise I will be a cheerful person. I’ll show them Im a girl full of happiness without them. I can live without them.

 

Without Kai.

 

Unnie parked the car. This is it…. She waited for me to prepare. Before I went inside, I release a heavy sighed.

 

This is it Kristal Jung

 

I looked the overview of the house. I remember this place.

 

Yah Unnie Unnie Jessica. Are we going to live here?

 

Nae dongsaeng.

 

Memories flashbacked.

 

“Mommy! I have surprise for you” unnie screamed as she enters the front door.

 

“Jessica? What was th-“

 

 

A middle aged woman who looks half Jessica and half me appeared.

 

“M-mommy… My dongsaeng” she hugged me before unnie told her.

 

 

“I miss you baby” mother said as she kissed my forehead.

 

She hugged me and Unnie together.

 

--

 

After that scene, mommy and I have a chitchat.

 

No wonder, she’s really my mother. we like and hate the same.

 

She showed me my picture when I was a baby. I looked funny in those pictures. She has many pictures of me during childhood.

 

She showed me my room. She said it’s my room since we’re little. Its clean, I can assumed she’s cleaning it everyday.

 

I spent my day talking with them. 

 

“When you’re a baby, you always cry and scream but it just made me smile. Oh! I have a singer “ mom said.

 

“This video!” she showed me a old looking camera “you like dancing with your unnie”

 

“One day.. you told me while we’re eating, you want to be in a stage, dance and sing while people we’re screaming and cheering for you”

 

I smiled.

 

“Mom… did I really liked to be an artist?”

 

“much dear. Much” as mother said those words I realized….

 

 

I am not Park Ji Young to reject Soo Man and Mrs. Eun Mi’s offer. I am Kristal Jung, a girl who is cheerful and talented who want to be an artist.

 

I am Krystal Jung,

 

An SM Trainee.

 

=================================================

 

~Annyeong!

 

If you want to feel Sica-Kristal moment, i recommend you to watch videos of them.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA543H72Arg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZRtJFQt10M

So.... what will happen in the story? Guess it !! What about it? Go to my profile and flood me with your messages or flood me with you pretty comments :))