Chapter 30

Status: Married

 

Chapter 30

Kai POV

We’re on the middle of practice when Soo Man called us. We went to his office quickly.

 

“So how’s Exo?” he asked.

 

“Fine” I randomly said. I hate it. I think he has new game again.

 

“Don’t worry son, I will not play this time” he said smiling. The other members were confused. Only me and soo man communicate.

 

“So…… back to reality. Exo is nominated as New Male Artist of the Year. The MAMA is coming. It will be held in Singapore. You will be performing your angel” he looked at me “with Park Ji Young on stage”

 

After that announcement, I went out and called Ji Young.

 

 

“Yah ji young”

 

“wae?” I laughed as she yawned on line.

 

“Miss me?” I .

 

“Why would i?”

 

“What? Do you want me to kill you~!”

 

“oh really??”

 

“Yup. I’ll go home and kiss you and you will die”

 

“then I’ll lock the door” she said.

 

 

Im actually here in front of our house. I opened the door quietly and headed to our room.

 

“Yah! Kai~ still there?”

 

 

 

 

 

“Ji Young….”

 

“I love you” I said as I opened the door.

 

“Yah Kai~! What are you doing here?”  she jump out of excitement and hug me.

 

“I have good news!”

 

“what? Tell me!”

 

“We’re going to Singapore for the MAMA. We’ll perform angel with you” she smiled at me.

 

 

FASTFORWARD: Trip to Singapore.

 

Ji Young POV

SM family is in Singapore. Well, I don’t know my place here. Im not a staff, and never an artist. I don’t know if I am part of it. I just know that im here to support Kai and the whole Exo.

 

“PARK JI YOUNG!” I heard someone screamed my name. I turned around and saw Jessica.

 

I automatically jumped to Seohyun and hide over her back.


“Yah! Dongsaeng!! I MISS YOU!!” She went to me and hugged me. She shake me, squeezed me and pinched me.

 

“Aww!! It hurts! Let me go ugly old hag!” I screamed to her but she just kissed me on cheeks and hug me.

 

“Sica! Ji Young is hurting!” Yuri said but she pretend like she didn’t heard it.

 

“Ssshh!” they shut their mouth. I saw Kai and the members of Exo. Other boy and girl groups are here. I wonder why it became silent. I looked further and saw Soo  Man.

 

“So.. how’s SM family?” he started.

“Gwaenchana!!” they screamed. They seemed close to Soo man but im sure that they respect him much.

 

“Good luck! I hope you will enjoy today’s Arena” they all clapped their hands and thank Soo Man.

 

Soo Man smiled on his talents until his eyes landed on me.

 

“Oh by the way” he came nearer on my place. “meet…………….” he stopped talking. I don’t know why.

 

“Meet her, my niece. Please treat her kindly” he said. I saw them bowed their head and smiled to me.

 

 

What kind of introducing is that? Without mentioning my name? well whatever. Not their business.

 

Talents start to get back to their business. Others were on the dressing room preparing for their looks. Others were talking nonsense, others were practicing seriously. All I can say is im in the middle of busy ants.

 

Their work seems easy but when you think deeper, there is no such thing easy as an artist. You can really notice it. I am surrounded by people who are busy on their stuff while im here, looking and wondering at them. As well as the staff, their work is not a joke.

 

I can see the essence of Show business but I don’t have plan to let in.  Next thing I knew, a middle age girl who look respected on her suit approached me.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter will be the part 2 of the trip in Singapore. Actually, this story has many twist and secrets. Get ready for the revelations in next chapters. Or should I say start doubting about the next scenes. Realize the happenings so that you can reveal the secrets ^^

 

Anyway, congratulations to EXO who won as New Male Artist. Also, thanks for readers who comment in different chapters. I appreciate it so much! It flutters my heart.

 

What do you think about the twist? Any idea or any prediction? Flood me with your comments =)) I’ll reply promise.

 

-Seo Hye