Chapter 1: History

Status: Married

tumblr_mewzi6B2d81qhmkixo1_250.jpg

 

 

I woke up so early. Any occasion? Yup, today is January 14. Kai's birthday and our first anniversary as couple. I cant believe it, we stayed longer than what we're expecting.

I opened the t.v and turn to Showbiz news. Everyone in Seoul is celebrating his birthday except me.

I sighed. I still have to work and this day will be very busy. Hmm, as always Ji Young. I started moving and preparing going to work.

I enter the place and I saw Umma sitting on the couch.

"Umma" i greeted cheerfully.

"Ji Young! Today is the birthday of Kai, and your first anniversary!"

"I know Umma" who would forget about that?

 

"Excuse me Mrs. Kim, someone wants to talk to you" and there... umma went out. She's not my mother but Kai's mother.

Im sure you guys are curious how we got married. Here's the story.

His family owned a company and he is the only son of Mrs. Park so they were planning to pass the throne to Kai. He rejected it since he knows nothing about managing and company stuffs.

On his 19th birthday, Mrs. Park announced about passing the company to Kai but Kai still rejected it. That time, Kai is already an SM trainee and he believes that he will be famous.

His parents had a deal with him. He will leave SM and run the company or....... to marry someone else who will manage it.

Why I know? Because I was there when Kai needed to chose. Dad is the business partner of Mrs. Park. When Mrs. Park knew my existence, she arranged a date for me and Kai.

That day, which is his birthday, he agreed about the marry thingy. They were so prepared and they showed us a contract paper. Since i am already 18 that time, I can sign.

After 4 hours, i am already married. I signed all the documents about their properties. They gave us mansion to live in.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_so4gl0xeotIICOgy_H0

 

Unluckily, i end up living alone because Kai stays in his dorm. That's why our house looks abandone and lonely when you view it outside. In this lonely big house, I used to live in. Alone...

Not this easy, because Kai is not really my type. When he is here, we dont have a long conversation except talking like in a business meeting and it . Casual talk then nothing...

Now im living with one maid but i dont treat her one. Mrs. Lee is like my second mother. Since Kai don't stay in the house, I gave her my room. His sometimes visit became rare now since he's famous now.

"Ji Young! Dinner is ready!" ahjumma yelled. I finished my work and went to the kitchen.

We both eat. We have the habit of eating while watching t.v.

"This is delicious ahjumma!" i smiled. Suddenly, a question appeared to my head. I am eating delicious food now, how about Kai? My smile went away and looked outside. It's raining right now, Is he already in his dorm? Still performing?

"Ji Young... Kai is surely happy right now. He have his co-artist celebrating his birthday. His fans to make him smile" I flashed a fake smile to her.

Yeah right, he have co artist to celebrate with him. He have fans to love him. He have everything that can replace me. That's why he dont bother to go here for  8 months. No call, No text. No sort of Communication.

 

One thing, He don't need me.