Chapter 16

Status: Married

 

Chapter 16

Kai need to leave right now. It’s sad of course.

“Don’t forget to call” I said. He nodded.

“don’t Off your phone” he said and its my time to nod.

“Anyway if I have time, lets meet. I’ll call you” I nodded.

He take his ride. Nothing special Ji Young. Kai is already left and im alone again. I started preparing to work.

How I wish I can go with him.

2:00 pm… I am about to take my lunch when Kai called.

“Ji Young!”

“Kai?! Why did you called?”

“our practice will end soon. Lets meet”

“where are you?”

“SM building”

“I’ll go there”

“Okay. Take care” the call ended. I went to the SM building since its not very far from here

 

Its my first time in this building. I am about to enter when someone asked me.

“Excuse me Maam, what’s your business here?” damn.

“Im going to talk with someone. Let me in” I said in a threatening tone.

“Sorry Maam. We we’re only following the rules. SM artists are inside” who cares with those SM artists? What the.

I am about to leave when

“Ji Young?” I turned and I saw Mr. Lee Soo Man.

“Soo Man?” he talked to the guard and they let me in.

“So Ji Young…. How are you and……. Kai” he started asking. He knows about the married thingy.

“Fine” I said.
“Where are we going?” I asked. Soo Man smiled. I hate this! Soo Man is playing a game with me!

We went  to the 15th floor which I think he’s office. We enter the room and to my surprise…….

“Exo K,  Exo M” Soo Man said.

Kai looked at me. He’s with 11 boys , maybe his co artist.

“We are here to talk about the making of the music video. I have the decided that…………Ji Young will be the leading lady” I closed my eyes and sigh.

“whose Ji Young?” they asked. Kai is in shock too. Soo Man is looking on my reaction and Kai’s reaction.

“Introduce your self Ji Young” I gave him a dead glare before I speak.

“Annyeong. I am Park Ji Young” they all nodded, except for Kai.

“Why did you choose her?” Kai randomly asked.

“because Ji Young look like an Angel. By the way, the music video is Angel so Miss. Ji Young is perfect” they nod. Soo Man is smiling to Kai innocently.

“Excuse me Mr. Lee Soo Man, but I have no experience in doing this stuffs”

“don’t worry. Since you’re a Model, you still have a little confident to do this” damn.

“Soo Man, how did you found Ji Young?” Other guy asked. I don’t know them.

“Oh well…. Ji Young is a relative so be sure to treat her right” Soo Man said.

“By the way Ji Young, you will stay to this place” he gave me a piece of paper.

“Shooting will start tomorrow but you can go to Exo’s dorm to talk about it” he sent us out. Kai is quiet and didn’t bother to talk.

We went to the Exo’s dorm. Its my first time here but I did not wish to see it in this kind of situation.

I texted Kai.

Sorry :(( I should have not went to the building

I hate this. We where only near but we cant talk.

Its alright. Its not your fault.

Kai replied.

“Kai. Who is that?” the other guy asked.

“My mother” he said.

 

“So Ji Young….. I am Suho”

“Chanyeol”

“Sehun”

“D.O”

“Baekhyun” they all stared to Kai.

“Don’t worry, I know him. Nice meeting to all of you”

“Ji Young…… I think I have heard your voice already. Im not sure when and where” baekhyun said.

“really? Do you know her Baekhyun?” Se Hun asked.

“no” baekhyun replied.

“maybe you’re only mistaken” Suho said.

After that, I went to the place Soo Man gave me. He’s blackmailing us. Its like he’s saying ‘DO IT OR I’LL REVEAL IT’.

 

What the!?! I have no choice but to do it