Chapter 38: It hurts

Status: Married

 

Chapter 38

Background Song: I love you- Taeyeon

(repeat it until the chapter is done. For effective reading, make it slowly. )

 

“Ji Young…” Min Hyuk said.

 

“I love you… lets get back together. don’t you remember? I told you I’ll comeback, and I will marry you. I know you still love me like the way you love me before” my eyebrows frowned.

 

 

 “Min Hyuk…. Yes I love you.. I cherish you…. I want you” I release a heavy sigh.

 

 

“but that was before. I want you to know that I am already married. I love Kai. im happy to him. I love him more than my self. I can sacrifice everything for him” I said proudly.

 

 

For the last time he hug me.

“ I wish you can find the right girl for you” I said.

 

 

Now tell me which part I was wrong?

 

Jessica hugged and comforts me.

 

“thanks Jessica” I said as she wiped the tears on my eyes. I blocked her hand.

 

“Don’t!” her face became serious. She became serious and grabbed my hand. She examines my arms.

 

“WHO DID THIS??” she asked angrily.

 

 

I just hugged her and cried again.

 

“Ji Young.. lets go to my room. Other members are going home” I wiped my tears that seemed unending “no.. I need to go home” “No Ji Young! Lets go”

 

 

We entered her room. If Im on my usual mode, I will ignore the place but its different now. This place is quiet, enough for me to appreciate it.

 

I sat on her bed. I saw a picture frame beside her bed, because of curiosity, I grabbed it.

 

NO… IT CANT BE..

 

I grabbed those Photo Albums and examine the pictures.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4AcbIY6ivfaIMhxIcGOj

 

“Ji Young. Are you ok-“ she saw me holding a picture of 2 young girls.

 

“Explain to me why you have picture of me?! TELL ME?!!” I want to scream. I want to know the truth!

 

“t-the other….was me” she said crying.

 

I grabbed the picture and ran away. I drive recklessly. Who cares? Everything I have is fake, everything I knew.

 

I rushed to my parents place.

 

“Father!!” I screamed. “oh, look what we have here. What happened to you dear ji young? Have you already realized?”

 

 

The thought stopped me from bursting.

 

“what … realized?” father laughed “you innocent kid. Kai and his family were only using you for their purpose”

 

“No! that’s not true”

 

“you don’t remember? Kai only marry you because he will use you to their business. Its brighter than the sun’s rays.”

 

Tears were escaping from my eyes.

 

First, kai hurt me physically and emotionally.

 

Second, Kai only used me and his family for business purpose.

 

“NOW FATHER!! T-tell me….. why you easily gave me up to them. Why you didn’t warned me. why you easily gave me to them like nothing?”

 

“Yah Ji Young! How can you tell tho-“

 

“EXPLAIN THIS PICTURE!!!” I raised the picture.

 

 

“whats happening here?” mom said. She looked at the picture. Tears formed in her eyes, same with father.

                                                             

 

“NOW ….p-please… deny it! Please deny it! I want to hear it from you. Im you true daughter right?”

 

 

They choose to be quiet. Their eyes responded to my questions.

 

“That’s why….. you easily gave me.. that’s why you never give your attentions to me… that’s why you never laid your finger on me…. that’s why you never comforted when I failed… that’s why you’re not hurting now….thats why .. YOU ‘RE NEVER BEEN A GOOD PARENTS TO ME!”

 

I thought pains for now are enough, but no. Here’s another revelation.

 

Now I have three reasons to cry. And I want three answers for my questions.

 

If im not Park Ji Young, then who am I?

 

If Kai just used me….. Then he just lied to me?

 

If Kai doesn’t love me….then what will happened to us?

 

 

I want the answers…