Chapter 15: Kiss

Status: Married

 

tumblr_mex15iq7G41qhmkixo1_400.jpg

I kiss him on lips. He responded to my kisses.

“Stop!” I said.

What happened to me? Did I….. just kissed him?

Fool Ji Young! Kai always kissed me but its just on forehead. I cant look at his eyes. I feel embarrass! I look to the floor. I felt him hugging me.

“You miss me Ji Young?” I cleared my throat.

“w-why would I??” stammering is not your stuff Ji Young!

“Really? By the way, I really miss you Ji Young. I really” he hugged me so tight to the point that I cant breathe.

We stayed for minutes like that. He’s so tired. After that, he went to bed and I cooked something for him.

“Kai? Are you awake?” I asked calmly. He moved his head and looked at me. I gave him the food I cooked and started eating.

“Kai, don’t forget to eat on time. Don’t abuse your self” he nodded.

 “YOU!” he grabbed me and sit to his lap.

“W…wait! Im not a food!” I tried to get out off his lap but he hugged me.

“I miss you so much. Why you didn’t answer my calls?”

“your calls? You didn’t even bother to call me”

“No! last month I called you. It’s midnight and it’s the only time I can talk to you but you off your phone” I remembered taking off my battery last night.

“you remember?” I nodded.

Kai slept for the whole day. I can’t blame him, he’s so tired. I heard someone knocking so I opened the door

“Ahjummaa!” I screamed. Ahjumma finally returned! I miss her so much!

Wait…. I miss ahjumma and I started hugging her. I have the same reaction with Kai and Ahjumma’s return.

Could it be…. I already love Kai like how I love ahjumma as my mother?

No Ji Young…. You love Kai more than anyone. Because if you don’t love him, you will not kiss him.

Ahjumma started unpacking her things. I joined her to make dinner.

“so how is Kai and you?”

“were okay Ahjumma”

“good then” she said.

When we finished cooking, I went to the room to call Kai. As soon as I enter the room, I saw him watching t.v and cheerfully eating grapes beside him.

I looked at the screen. He’s watching their performance. Maybe to get inspired? I also watched.

I don’t know what song they were dancing but some letters appeared saying ‘TWO MOONS’. I conclude that’s the title. He started dancing with some of his co members.

The performance is good. But the shocking part is!!!!!!! WHY HE NEED TO TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF?!! The audience started to scream louder

“Yah Kai! You don’t have to reveal your” I stopped.

“reveal my what?” he said teasing me.

“Okay.. I said you don’t need to reveal your shoulder. Im hungry! Lets eat” we went to the kitchen and saw ahjumma preparing.

“Ahjumma! Let’s eat” Kai said. We started eating. Ahjumma cooked the best.. Its delicious.

“Ahjumma, where are you going to sleep?” kai asked. I forgot, There were only two rooms in the house, the one is for Kai and one for me.Since Kai don’t slept here, I sleep on his room and I gave my room to ahjumma.

“I’ll sleep in the couch” ahjumma volunteer.

“No Ahjumma! Sleep in my room”

“but where are you going to sleep?” I looked at Kai. He suddenly choke and drink water. He started laughing like hell then.

“its okay then. Since the two of you are married and on the right age”

“that’s not what I meant umma! I mean… Kai will sleep on the couch”

“Why would I?” I hit his toes.

Kai went to the room and I helped ahjumma to wash the dishes. All of them were expecting a child from me. Should I gave them? Geez.

I went to the room and I saw Kai lying on the bed. His wide grin covers his face.

“Are you ready?” damn! I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom.

After im done, I went back to the room. I heard Kai whistle. I gave him a dead glare.

“Kai…….” I said calmly.

“whats bothering you?” he sat down next to me.

“do we really…. Need to do it?” I asked. He end up laughing

“im serious here!”he tried to calm his self.

“okay. Do what?”

“You know… they were expecting a child from us” He hugged me and place me on the bed. He’s on my top right now.

“kai!” he looked at my eyes.

“Lets sleep together. If you’re not ready, then its okay. I respect you Ji Young. You can count me” he place my head unto his chest.

It’s a relieve to my part.

“Im lucky to have you Kai” I whispered to him.