Chapter 36: Dishonest

Status: Married

 

 

 

Chapter 36

“Uhh… ~annyeong” I greeted them.

 

 

I looked at Kai’s expression. Those doubting eyes, I know what thoughts were forming through his head right now.

 

“min hyuk… I need to go” I said. I went out and hide from Exo K. I texted kai.

 

Meet me later, Ill explain it to you

 

Message sent. After 10 minutes, someone knock to my door. I opened it and saw Kai.

 

“someone don’t have hectic schedule today” he smiled.

 

“so? What are you going to explain? I will listen” he said calmly.

 

I remember our fight last time, that was hell. Loud screaming and impatient drives us but now is different. Its soft and calm this time.

 

“The boy I was with, he is Lee Min Hyuk. My … childhood friend. He asked me to buy something for his girl” after he heard those words, he nodded.

 

“you’ll not going to ask me?”

 

“no. why would i? if that’s all. I don’t want to put meaning on it” I smiled.

 

**NEXT DAY

So how was that? How nice. I love him more and more.  Today…. His free schedule. He will stay all home today and I’m looking forward to it.

 

~Phone ringing.

 

Hello?

 

Ji Young… Uh-oh.. its Min Hyuk.

 

Sorry Min Hyuk. I went out yesterday.

 

That’s okay. Are you free today? Can you come with me?

 

What to do? Kai will be here and I will go? but I left Min Hyuk yesterday and I promised him. Ottoke?

 

Okay Okay. I’ll come I hang up.

 

I went to our room and saw Kai watching t.v.

 

“Umm..” I cleared my throat. He looked at me.

 

“Kai, I need to go” I hate this. I have bad feeling about this! Aissh! Continuo anyway.

 

“where are you going?” he said calmly.

 

“Uh.. Im… IM GOING TO BUY CLOTHES” 

 

“Okay. Just return immediately” he nodded while saying these.

 

I kissed him on check before leaving.

 

Kai POV

 

Where is Ji Young? She is already 3 hrs out. I already missed her.

 

Never mind Kai, she will return soon.

 

I am about to focus on the movie when I heard sound.

 

*Boogsh*

 

I stand up from my sit.

 

Oh no, the picture! It’s a picture of me and Ji Young in formal suits after our wedding or should I say after the signing ceremony of those documents.

 

The glass in its frame is broken. Isn’t it….. No Kai. Nothing will happen. Be optimistic!

 

They said it’s bad when you broke a glass, or when the picture frame broke without touching it.

 

I dialed Ji Young’s number but she’s not answering.

 

I cant take it! I will find her outside.

 

I run and started looking for her. Ji young, Ji Young, where in the world are you?

 

After 30 minutes of searching for her, I stopped in a café shop for a while. Im running out of breath.

 

I bend my head and saw her not so far from my sit.

 

Thanks god! I thought something bad happened to her.

 

I came closer. She’s with that ‘guy’ again. Who’s that? What’s his relation to ji young?

 

 

“Ji Young…” the guy said.

 

“I love you… lets get back together. don’t you remember? I told you I’ll comeback, and I will marry you. I know you still love me like the way you love me before”

 

 

I don’t understand. I want to kill him. I want to shout and scream from my place.

 

I want to hear Ji Young’s side. I know she will reject him, will scream to his face and deny him.

 

“Min Hyuk…. Yes I love you.. I cherish you…. I want you” I cant stand it.

 

I ran from my position.

 

My teeth gritted and my hand formed a fist.