Chapter 39: Regrets

Status: Married

 

Chapter 39

Ji Young POV

 

Months ago, days ago….

 

 

Everything was so perfect, like in a fairytale.

 

 

But now… everything is worst.

 

I went to my room. I burst my anger on every thing I saw. I threw them away while my eyes threw another painful tear.

 

I saw a ring. I examined it. It was the loyalty ring. I forgot it here.

“You’re so late. You know things are worst right now. Why you just showed up now? I might return you to the real owner” I slowly put it on my fourth finger where it perfectly fit.

 

I decided to go to SNSD dorm.

 

“Ji Young….” Mom said my name for the last time.

 

I turned with anger.

 

“Mom… dad… thanks for being strict, for ignoring me and for raising me into a smart child. You might not teach me but I have learned it by myself. Thanks for raising Park Ji Young”

 

Thanks for raising Park Ji Young that is cold, bookworm and time conscious.

 

“Ji Young…. Are we good parents?” Mom asked.

 

“asked your self” Im about to turn when she grabbed me and hugged me.

 

“Mianhe…. Mianhe Ji Young…. I should have done this to you” she hugged me tightly. Another tears escaped my eyes. I let go of the hug and ran away.

 

I look at the weather. The sun is shining brightly, perfect weather to escape.

 

I went to the company’s building. I searched for the documents I signed when we got married. Finally I saw it.

 

I examine the documents. House property, Hotel, the company building and at last…. The marriage contract.

 

I turned the page and it shocked me….

 

Divorce Papers..

 

Tell me why there were divorce papers here? Don’t tell me they planned it from the start? Why my name is written in this divorce paper!! Please tell me!!

 

 

I went to Exo Dorm. I don’t care if they hear it. I knocked to their door.

 

Se Hun opened the dorm.

 

“Oh. Ji Young come in” he said cheerfully. “whats with those swollen eyes?” he asked.

 

“where is Kai?” I entered to their dorm and they greeted me.

 

“On his room.” I turned and go to his room when Chan Yeol blocked my way.

 

“Why do you need to see Kai?” his tone is different now.

 

I forcefully removed his hands.

“You don’t care!!”

 

“Go Out Ji Young. You will only cause trouble here” Suho said.

 

“Let me in or else my angriness will burst on the five of you” I said in threatening tone.

 

“That ring….. Let her in…” Baekhyun said randomly. Other members are confused whats happening.

 

“I get it..” Baekhyun said.

 

“Me too” Sehun said. I looked at Baekhyun and Se Hun. I think they already know about me and Kai.

 

I am about to go when Kai exited from his room.

 

“Ji Young…” the fact that im here in EXO dorm with other members shocked him.

 

“I want to hear your side. NOW TELL ME?!!” tears were forming again.

 

“but some mem-“

 

“TELL ME!!” I said screaming.

 

“Explain this Divorce papers!! Do you know about this?” I am hoping that he will deny it, will reject my accusations.

 

“Yes”

 

“they prepared divorce papers that time in case you’re not that good to handle our business. But ji young its di-“

 

“DID YOU JUST USE ME!?!”

 

“Ji You-“

 

“ANSWER!!”

 

“Yes”

 

I laughed out of sarcasm.

 

Then all father’s gift to me are all fake, mother’s worrying about me is the opposite. They showed good to me because they’re using me for their wealth.

 

“Lets….. lets end it”

 

“What?”

 

“I want a divorce”

 

 

I don’t care if they were hearing what I am saying right now.

 

“Now signed it.” I gave him pen to sign.

 

“is this what you want?” he asked and I can do is to nod.

 

 

Then… he finally signed it.

 

“we’re officially off Kai. Pretend now that Ji Young don’t exist anymore. Don’t call me, don’t text me. No communication… Promise me”

 

“I promise”

 

“and one day… if we saw each other again, pretend that you don’t know me” the time my foot stepped out of their dorm,

 

 

I sobbed like no tomorrow. My heart stabbed many times. Some part of me hurt when he said ‘I promise’. I thought he will beg for chance or he will said ‘lets start again’

 

 

I thought he will say ill never leave you. Is he tired of me? Does he hate me?

 

Remember this day Kai, the day you let go of me.

 

 

I’ll promise you will regret it.