Middle School Years

An Encountered Fate

Yoona had 2 people that kept her into going to school: Taecyeon and Donghae, her crush. In her eyes, Donghae was the most handsome man. He had gorgeus hair, a tall slim figure, and the smile was just BEAUTIFUL. One day, Yoona coincidentally gets picked as his partner for a science project. As soon as Dongahe heard this, the first thing that came out of his mouth a a big complaint.

Donghae: WHY do I have to be paired up with HER?

Ms. Song (Science Teacher): Well, I paired up the failing students with students who are passing my class. Do you have any problems with that?

Donghae: Yeah! Why does it have to be her?

Ms. Song: You know, I am sick of you complaining for this whole year. You can either pick her or fail this class and we will call your parents.

Donghae: *deep sigh* Okay fine. I'll let her be my partner.

Ms. Song: Good. Now, don't forget class. Your projects are due on Valentine's Day. Since I am your last period teacher, I will make the people who didn't finish it stay after class until they do.

Class: *groans*

After class, Yoona and Donghae head towards the library. Donghae blankly sat down at an empty table muttering how he has to get her as his partner even though he has a decent grade (a D-). Meanwhile, Yoona starts to look for some books they can research on for their project. Soon enough, Donghae's mouth open with bundles of complaints.

Donghae: Are we done yet? I'm BORED.

Yoona: Nope. Hmmm.... Let's see. Why don't you read one of those books on the table that I brought and see if it has any good information?

Donghae: *sigh* Fine. *Starts to open a book*

As he looked through the book, Yoona couldn't help but smile a little and say how he was such a kid. She then looked at the bookshelf in front of her.

She didn't have time to look at him. She had to find more research material for their project so they can both succeed.

- 10 minutes later -

Donghae: I'm done!

Yoona: Really? What's the book about?

Donghae: I don't know. I just looked at all the pictures.

Yoona: Urmmm... Why don't you just actually READ it and take notes on it? It will keep you away from being bored if you do that. It's like killing two birds with one stone!

Donghae: No thanks. I'm going to leave now. I have a date.

Suddenly, the library doors opened and two girls, with heavy makeup and 2-inch high heels, made their way towards Donghae. (G1 = girl 1, G2 = girl 2.)

G1: Why are you not where you promised you would pick us up at? We had to walk so much that we're almost cancelling our date from being too tired.

G2: Yeah! Why'd you do that? My feet are starting to hurt. I never even felt this way even when I went to P.E.!

Donghae: Sorry girls. I had to do this boring project with her. Bye Yoona.

Yoona just stood there as Donghae went inbetween the two girls and linked arms with them. As he walked away without even looking back, the two girls made (UGLY) faces at Yoona. 

Yoona: *sigh* I guess I got to stay an overnighter today.

Yoona went to sit at Donghae's empty seat andd started to read the first book that was on top of the huge pile of books.

 


 Valentine's Day:

Ms. Song: Okay class! It's time to present your projects! Hmm... Who should I pick? Err.. Seohyun and Nichkhun please come forth!

Nichkhun and Seohyun: Okay...

As they started to present, Yoona felt a little weird. Yoona thought, Urgghhh, why do I feel so light-headed? I still have things to do right now... And It's morning right now, for pete's sake! I'll just ignore it for now. 

However, Yoona didn't feel better at all. In fact, it got a lot worse. Time flew by, and next thing she knew, it was time for her to present. As Yoona got up, she felt like she was about to collapse. But, she held it in, knowing the fact that she might be a hindrance to Donghae. She steadily walked towards the front of the room with her project she made. Donghae followed, looking bored out of his mind. Once Donghae stood next to her, the class waited there quietly for them to start, knowing that if they make one noise, it would be one hour of afterschool time. As Yoona opened to speak, the whole classroom suddenly started spinning. The next thing she knew, she was in Donghae's arms unable to gain conscience.

Donghae: Yoona? Yoona! Hey! Wake up!

Ms.Song: Stop it! She just fainted. Carry her to the nurse! Hurry!

With a bit of a hesitation, he lifted her up like it was nothing. However, what he was thinking was quite the opposite. How many pounds does she weigh? he thought. I can't believe she was THIS fat. At the corner of his eye, he glimpsed at the unconcious girl he was carrying. Without even noticing himself, he found out that she had no acne whatsoever. Her skin was fair but chubby. 

Donghae: Aishhh... I need to hurry up! She really is too much for me to carry for a long time.

Soon enough, he was inside of the school doctor's office.

Mr. Kim (Doctor): What's this? Why are you here... What happened to this young lady?!

Donghae: I don't know. We were going to present our project and she just suddenly fainted.

Mr. Kim: Oh. Well, wait here. I'll put her on the bed and examine her.

Mr. Kim first looked if she had a fever.

Mr. Kim: Has she been sleeping enough?

What the... I'm not her stalker, Donghae thought.

Donghae: I don't know. I was just her partner for the project.

Mr. Kim: For how long?

Donghae: 2 weeks. Why?

Mr. Kim: Tell me the truth. Have you been working together or has she done all the work?

Donghae: She did it. WHY are you asking this?

Mr. Kim: *sigh* Well, apparently, she has had lack of sleep for more than a week now. Because of this, she has a high temperature of 43.3 degrees celsius (or 110 degrees fahrenheit). You should've known better. *sighs again* She needs to catch up on sleep now, so go back to class.

 


Well here's chapter 2! I might publish chapter 3 today, but I don't know if I feel like it. Well, here you go! Thanks for commenting and subscribing!