First Day in College

An Encountered Fate

Yoona walks into her bedroom closet. Hmm, Yoona thought. What should I wear?

Yoona: This one?

Yoona: Or this?

 

Yoona: How about these?

 

 

 

Yoona tried about half of her clothes until she finally had an idea.

Yoona: AHA! I KNOW! I bought a beautiful summer dress about 4 years ago. It didn't fit on me so I told myself I would use it sometime in the future.

Yoona hurried through all her clothes until she found the perfect outfit to wear.

Yoona: This is PERFECT! :)

Yoona walked to her college easily since it was about 2 to 3 blocks away. As she entered people's mouthes were open from amazement, shock, and the daze of seeing a beautiful woman walk through THEIR school. As Yoona walks through, she spots teachers so she immediately bowed to them one by one respectively.

Yoona: Good morning! *bows*

Girl Teacher: Goo... Good mor-morning. *bows slightly*

Yoona: Good morning! *bows*

Boy Teacher: Ermm.. *blushes a little* Good morning! *bows* *grins*

Even though she was just a new student in the middle of the year, her teachers all said good morning and bowed to show respect. She smiled a little and walked happily toward her classroom. As she walked in, tons of whispers and people's mouthes open broke out. As she sat down, people stared at her from all around. She ignored them and read her book meticulously. Suddenly, a boy rushes into the room.

Boy: Sorry I'm late!

Yoona's eyes widened a little. That voice.... That voice has finally appeared after so many years.

 


Here's the chapter! Who do you think is the voice Yoona is hearing? :) Is it Taecyeon or Donghae? Haha, well we'll see in the NEXT CHAPTER! x)

I hope you enjoyed reading it until now. Please comment and/or subscribe! I'll update soon! Don't worry! ;)

Bye! x3