Shopping

An Encountered Fate

The Next Morning:

 

Yoona walked around, wondering why she acted that way. Nah, thought Yoona. It might just be a minor reaction from seeing one of my closest boy friends be that popular with my best friend and other girls. It might even be  misunderstanding... Yeah, that must be it.

Yoona ignored the topic nevertheless. She was much too busy since Yuri barely told her Nichkhun's birthday was TOMORROW.

 

Yoona: How could you tell me this so late?

Yuri: At least I told you before the day even started. You would feel much more angrier if I told you on the exact day.

Yoona: ...True. 

Yuri: *grins* See?

Yoona: Yeah, yeah, but you still told me late.

Yuri: Mianhe.

Yoona: *sighs* It's alright.

Yuri knows Yoona can't stay mad for a long time.

Yuri: *smiles* Ga-cha! We still need to get ready for classes!

Yoona: ARASO. *smiles*

 

- After a short amount of classes -

 

Luckily, after the hard work the previous days, the teachers announced the students today and tomorrow time to go anywhere they want. After hearing the news, Yoona smiled from ear-to-ear.

Yoona: Ga-cha!

Yuri: To where?

Yoona: Well, we have to buy some presents for Nichkhun right?

Yuri: *brightens up* Neh!

Yoona: Then ga-cha!

Yuri: *smiles* araso. *links arms with Yoona*

Yuri and Yoona had tons of fun at the stores. While they looked for presents for Nichkhun, they glanced at some clothes for themselves for a little while.

However, they didn't buy one either way. They only bought something for Nichkhun from Yoona, as a friend of course, and Yuri, as his girlfriend.

Yoona and Yuri got home, feeling sleepy from the long hours of looking. As soon as they found their bed, they dropped all their stuff and fell asleep immediately.

 


 

Well, this is the end of the chapter!!! :D I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading! Please comment on what you think!