Push

An Encountered Fate

-  Morning -

 

Taecyeon suddenly wakes up from last night.

Taecyeon: Urghh.. My head hurts.... *thinks about last night* I finally remembered Yoona... *smiles*

Nichkhun broke away Taecyeon's happy thoughts of Yoona in just a second.

Nichkhun: *opens door* Annyeong!

Taecyeon: Annyeong!

Nichkhun: Did you... remember?

Taecyeon: Yup! *smiles*

Nichkhun: Yes! Our plan WORKED! *hugs Taecyeon*

Taecyeon: *finishes hug* Yah, can you help bring me to Yoona? I feel a little weak, but I need to see her as soon as possible.

Nichkhun: Sure... Right after you put some clothes other than the one you wore last night.

Taecyeon: *chuckle* Okay.

After Taecyeon finishes changing, Nichkhun helps walk Taecyeon towards the cafeteria for breakfast. Yoona and Yuri were eating large amounts of food while laughing since they knew other people would think it was weird to eat like that when they're so "pretty".

Yuri: *stops eating* Look! There's Taecyeon and Nichkhun!

Yoona: *stops eating* You're right! *stands up* Annyeong!

Nichkhun and Taecyeon: Annyeong! *big grins on faces*

Nichkhun: Taecyeon remembered~!!!

Yoona: Sincha?

Taecyeon: Sincha!

Yoona threw her arms around him and smiled while he held her, just like when Yoona and Taecyeon met eachother for the first time in college. After about 5 minutes, Yuri awoke them from their dream.

Yuri: Yah, are you going to stay like that when Taecyeon is still a little weak?

Yoona: Ah! *hits her head* Sorry Taecyeon...

Taecyeon: It's okay! *grins*

Yoona: *blushes a little*

Yuri gave Yoona a look and said something.

Yuri: Yah, Yoona, I need to talk to you.

Nichkhun and Taecyeon were about to move to follow the girls, but Yuri stopped them.

Yuri: And just to be clear, I mean girl-to-girl.

Nichkhun: psh, we knew that!

Yuri: *gives him a look* Of course~ *giggles a little*

Nichkhun: *silent*

 

- In Girl's Bathroom -

 

Yuri: I have a question for you.

Yoona: Neh?

Yuri: Do you like anyone?

Yoona: No...

Yuri: Is that person Taecyeon?

Yoona: *blushes* Is it obvious?

Yuri: *smiles* I knew it~!!! I don't think it's obvious for boys, but a girl's instinct is nearly always correct.

Yoona: Haha yeah~!

 

Yuri and Yoona walk back slowly, talking about when Yoona felt that towards Taecyeon. When the girls were near the boys and their discussion could be heard by them, they talked about something else.

Yuri: Wow! I didn't know-.... I mean, I forgot that we're going to party tonight!!!

Yoona: .. Me too! *laughs awkwardly*

Nichkhun: Did you have a good girl talk?

Yuri: Yup!

Nichkhun: What'd you girls talk about?

Yuri: SECRET~!! *sticks out tongue*

 

Nichkhun: I know I know... *smiles*

 

Yoona and Taecyeon: *laughs*

 

Yuri: We need to eat now! You never know what those teachers might do to us today... They might tell us to practice our very hardest for all we know!

Yuri was right. The whole class had to run in the water from the start to the finish line.

Taecyeon: C'mon, I'll race all of you!

Nichkhun: Sure!

Yuri and Yoona: Okay...

The girls weren't really excited since they knew that the boys would beat them either way.

Mr. Shin: Alright, START!

Nichkhun and Yuri: *jogging next to eachother*

Taecyeon: *runs at the speed of light through the water*

Yoona: Wait up!

Taecyeon: *ignores and pushes her a little out of his way*

Yoona: *trips* OW!

Taecyeon: *looks back and stops running* Are you okay?

Yoona: *glares at him*

Mr. Shin: Get up!!!

Taecyeon: *gives out his hand*

Yoona: *stands up by herself and ignores Taecyeon coldly*

 

Yoona started to jog without saying anything to Taecyeon. Taecyeon followed and tried not to anger her even more.

When Yoona lined up with everyone in class, she gets scolded for tripping and was told to do it with the class again. Yoona stood there, speechless, while he yelled at her.

 

Taecyeon also stood there, looking at Yoona until the class was dismissed.

 

With the help of the class cheering Yoona up, Yoona ran in a group through the water and finally passed perfectly.

 

After the test, everyone got to take a break near the waters. Yoona sat there in the sun, relaxing for a while. Taecyeon then came with a drink for both him and Yoona.

 

He sat next to her and gave her the drink. Yoona then gulps it all down without wasting any time.

Taecyeon: Don't drink too fast! Hey!

Yoona: *ignores*

Taecyeon: Are you even listening to me?

As soon as Taecyeon asked that, Yoona had finished the whole cup. She then stood up and left Taecyeon alone.

 

Chansung was coincidentally near them. He was checking if Yoona and Taecyeon were getting along AND something else (or someone else... WINK WINK).

 

Girl's Resting Place:

 

Yuri was stretching since she felt sore from all the working out today. Yoona, meanwhile, was explaining what Taecyeon did to her while drinking a cup of hot coffee.

Yuri: ... so he completely ignored you and pushed you?

Yoona: Yup. *glumly sighs*

 

Yuri: *whispers to herself* People in love are so sensitive.

Yuri was startled since Yoona stood up so suddenly.

Yuri: W-Where are you going?

Yoona: I'm going to take a few minutes outside so I can think clearly.

Yuri: Oh, okay.

As soon as Yoona left, Yuri sighed deeply.

Yuri: Oh my gosh... That scared me. I thought she heard what I said and got mad.

 


 

Here's chapter 18! I think there's going to be about 3 parts to this. I hope you enjoyed it! There are about 9 gif pictures in here... I hope you enjoy it~!!! In my opinion, I love stories with these kinds of pictures... :3

Please comment and subscibe if you like the story~!!! :)