Job

An Encountered Fate

???? POV:

 

"Baby, it's alright. Yoona must have forgiven you by now," I said.

"No, she has hurt more than me. I love her, babe. I love you, but you know I can never love someone as much as her. I fell in love too late. I only looked at her physical features and only discovered how beautiful she is, inside and out, before. I only discovered how much she cared about me until a while ago."

With that statement that was spoken endless times by him, he broke my heart. With that statement that was broken endless times, I grew cold and bitter. With that statement that was spoken endless times, I grew to hate this girl called Im Yoona. With that statement, I found myself in the endless pool of jealousy.

 


 

I discovered he doesn't really love me. We started dating the day after he was rejected by Yoona, but he didn't reject me. In fact, he didn't want to reject me because he didn't want anyone to get hurt anymore. When the truth is, the thing that he is doing this to me - bounding me to this relationship - hurts more. 

And some people may ask why I didn't leave him yet. Well, the answer is quite simple. I love him and I can't bear to leave him.

 

One day, my hatred towards Yoona worsened, and I found out that her childhood friend, some dude named Ok Taecyeon, returned from America and some say that they are dating. And that was the day when I snapped. Why does she get the happy ending and I don't? Why does she get to smile everyday while she broke my love's heart and left him there to suffer in guilt? Why did she make him fall in love with her in the first place?

And then, a plan formed. I wouldn't have wanted to do it before. In fact, my pure, innocent self would have hated hurting someone else. But that girl who used to be me was gone once I started dating him. That cruel man I love. Donghae.

From one of my best sources I could hire since my family was rich, I discovered there was a man, who used to transfer from school to school, comes from a college not far from ours. This man was the ace in my plan because it turns out that he hates beautiful women. With his charms, he broke girls' hearts by either dating them for a while and breaking up with them, or when all else fails, there's a plan B. 

And that's where his best friend, who had once studied how to be an illusionist for the human mind, is up. He makes the girls' boyfriends believe that they never met, much less dated, their girl in the first place. This, of course, still breaks their hearts, but none of the girls he dated didn't fall for his charms. That's why his best friend is only plan B.

 

I called him up, using the number I got from my best source, and he answered within the first couple of rings.

"Hello?" The boy greeted.

"Hello? Is this Hwang Chansung?" I asked.

"Yes... Who is this?"

"This is Seo Minjung, and I got a job for you," I stated with a mischievous grin I never knew I could have made before.

 

- ???? POV Ends -

 


 

Hello, everyone~!!! Okay, I'm making some changes to this story and this girl is the villain!!! :O 

I hope you guys think this is okay~!!! >~<

Please comment and/or subscribe!!! :)

Thanks for reading~!!! :3