Party

An Encountered Fate

- Outside -

 

Yoona was walking along the waters when she stopped and turned herself towards it.

Yoona: *sigh* What a long day...

Taecyeon suddenly popped out of nowhere and talked.

 

Taecyeon: I know, right?

Yoona: *looks beside her and sees Taecyeon*

Taecyeon: *smiling*

Yoona: *starts to smile*

 

Yoona: So... What brings you here?

 

- 5 Minute Before -

 

Taecyeon apparently was frustrated that Yoona didn't want to talk to him since he had been a jerk (he noticed himself too).

He got up where he was laying down and went outside to have a clear mind. He saw Yoona and decided to cheer her up at least a little by surprising her with a huge smile. It actually worked, since she's talking to him again with a genuine smile on her face.

 

Taecyeon: I didn't want to stay inside at the time since it felt too stuffy in there. So, I went outside to have some air.

Yoona: Oh. Me too!

(conversation continues)

 

--

 

Soon, Yoona and Taecyeon were playing around nearly EVERYWHERE both near and in the waters.

 

After about 30 minutes of playing around, a sound came from afar.

???: YAH, YOONA!!!!!

Yoona looked around and suddenly sees Yuri standing near the waters, waiting impatiently for her to come.

Yoona: Neh?

Yuri: Hurry! We still need to get ready for the party!... Now, we have to especially hurry since you're all wet! C'MON!

Yoona: Araso... Bye Taecyeon. See ya at the party~!!

Taecyeon: Okay. Bye! *waves*

As soon as Yoona leaves, Taecyeon rushes towards the washing room. He also totally forgot about the party tonight.

 

- Girls Side -

Yuri: So, you made up with Taecyeon?

Yoona: Yeah... *smiles*

Yuri: *looks at her* That easily?

Yoona: Yeah.. *smiles*

Yuri: *gets agitated* How?

Yoona: Yeah... *smiles*

Yuri: *gets mad* YAH!!

 

Yoona: *shocked* Neh?

Yuri: You better listen with more awareness of what the other person is saying.

Yoona: *looks down* Mianhe.

Yuri: *calms down* Changing the subject, what are you going to wear?

Yoona: I'm going to put on a dress for the party.

Yuri: I'm just going to put on a shirt and shorts.

Yoona: Okay. We'll see eachother in 2 hours? We'll put on our makeup together.

Yuri: Araso. Annyeong!

Yoona: Annyeong!

Yoona and Yuri separated and went towards their rooms. Yoona and Yuri both went to take a shower before even looking at what they were going to wear. After that, they picked out their outfits and waited for their hair to dry. They put on their outfits and fixed their hairstyle. The girls then prepared their makeup to bring. After what seemed like about 30 minutes, both girls went to the place they planned to do their makeup in.

Yuri: Are you going to put on lots of makeup?

Yoona: Nah, just some mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick. You?

Yuri: Me too...

After putting on their make up in less than 5 minutes, Yoona and Yuri were talking about what Taecyeon and Yoona did near the waters.

Yuri: I still can't believe you forgave him that easily.

Yoona: It's okay... I was going to forgive him soon anyways. You know I forgive easily most of the time.

Yuri: But sometimes you keep a huge grudge that would last for years.

Yoona: That was ONCE. And I don't want to repeat that cycle again... Too hard. 

Yuri: OF COURSE. *rolls eyes*

Both the girls laughed.

 

--

 

At The Party:

 

Yoona, Yuri, and a group of girls were partying near the bar counter. Taecyeon, Nichkhun, and a group of boys were dancing at the very opposite side of where the girls were. Taecyeon saw Yoona dancing and smiled. Soon, Yoona met Taecyeon's eye and danced some more.

 

As Yoona turned to get a drink, Taecyeon was walking towards her.

 

As soon as she put the drink down, Taecyeon caught ahold of her hand and pulled her towards the center of the dance floor.

 

As he pulled her away, he couldn't hide his huge grin as he looked at her.

 

As Yoona started to dance with Taecyeon, they didn't lose eye contact at all.

\

 

As Yoon and Taecyeon danced, Nichkhun and Yuri joined in.

 

Soon, the girl and boy group joined together to form pairs to dance with. However, there were still more boys and girls that needed to pair.

Wooyoung: Do it.

Chansing: Should I?

Wooyoung: DO it. 

Chansung: Are you sure? Do you think she'll reject me?

Wooyoung: Do you like this girl?

Chansung: Yes.

Wooyoung: THEN FREAKING DO IT!!!

Chansung: Okay okay... Wait, who's your partner?

Wooyoung: Oh, I had a girlfriend since the beginning of school. I just never told you since you didn't like girls. Now that I know you have actual feelings and can actually like a girl, I can tell you. Now GO.

Chansung: ARASO.

 

Chansung walks toward Seohyun.

 

Chansung: Hi... Remember me?

Seohyun: Oh yeah! You're the guy who nearly got in trouble since I didn't tell you Mr. Shin was behind us.

Chansung: Yup. Hey, do you want to dance? You look pretty lonely.

Seohyun: Sorry, I don't know how to dance.

Chansung: Oh... Well, how about I show you?

Seohyun: Okay! But let me see you do it first.

Chansung: *does the dance*

Seohyun: *follows along without difficulty*

Soon, Chansung and Seohyun had a bunch of people dancing it along with them.

 By the time they finished the dance, everyone had followed along.

 

--

 

Yoona high-fived Taecyeon with a smile. They had done dances that were similar, different, and the dance everyone followed along to.

Yoona was pretty surprised seeing Taecyeon staring at her. She smiled at him, but he didn't react. For a moment, she stared back at him with full deer-like eyes.

All of a sudden, Taecyeon kissed Yoona's forehead gently.

 


 

Here's chapter 20! I will explain the Chansung and Seohyun thing soon... DO NOT WORRY. :) I hope you enjoyed it~!!! Thanks for reading!