Birthday Plans

An Encountered Fate

December:

 

- Saturday -

Yoona: You know what I just noticed?

Yuri: What?

Yoona: Taecyeon and your birthday is on the same month, right?

Yuri: Yeah...

Yoona: Why don't we just combine both of your guys' birthdays into one party?

Yuri: *thinks at first* Sure~!!! *smiles*

 

Yoona: Yay! I'll ask Taecyeon too!

Yuri: Araso. I'll tell Nichkhun while you're at it.

Yoona: Neh. Annyeong!

Yuri: Annyeong!

 

The two girls separated and went to tell the boys about the combo party of Taecyeon and Yuri.

Taecyeon: So you're saying that you are planning to put Yuri and my birthday together into one day?

Yoona: Yeah. Do you think it's okay?

Taecyeon: ... I guess since either way all 4 of us will spend it together.

Yoona: *smiles* It's like killing two birds with one stone!

 

Taecyeon: Yeah *grins*

Meanwhile, Nichkhun had also said it was okay for the party.

From that day onward, the four of them were all excited for the party... ESPECIALLY Yoona. Secretly, she was preparing for something that might turn out to be heaven or hell.

 

- Late November -

Yoona was in her room listening to music. Suddenly, she remembered something.

Yoona: It's almost Taecyeon's birthday huh? *smiles* 

 

Yoona: Should I say I like him now? Or no? ... WAIT A MINUTE! Why am I feeling insecure for this small thing? *hits head* Yoona, cheer up!

 

Yoona thinks for a moment about what she was going to do...

Yoona: I'll just confess to him on his birthday! It's okay, Yoona! Even if he rejects, he will still be your friend... right? No! He will still be your friend!! *smiles*

However, deep inside, she is anxious about the answer Taecyeon will really say to her. What will she do if she confesses and he says no? And then won't even let them stay friends? All these questions floated inside her, waiting for her to finally find the answer. Nevertheless, she showed her smile and even acted normal in front of Taecyeon. What still remains is the small amounts of anxiety that she hid in her heart... until that day.

 


 

Here's chapter 21! Sorry if it's short... I didn't really have any ideas for this one... But I think I have a lot for the next one~!!! :3