The Promise

An Encountered Fate

 

2 Years Later:

The morning was the same like every morning. At 7:00 A.M., Taecyeon wakes up so he can do his morning excercise run. Yoona, on the other hand, would sleep an extra hour and then prepares breakfast for everyone.

Taecyeon: Yah, Minho, wake up your mom.

Minho: Yes sir!

Minho walks towards his parents' room.

Minho: Umma, wake up~ Umma~!!!

Yoona woke up hesitantly, but stood up.

Yoona: Araso, I'm up. Let me just brush my hair first.

Minho: Ok! I'll wait for you downstairs! *smiles*

Yoona: O~ *smiles back*

Minho ran downstairs, patiently waiting at the table.

Yoona: Such an energetic kid... He got it from his dad. *giggles*

Yoona hurriedly brushed her hair and walked downstairs.

 

- 15 Minutes Later -

Yoona: Alright! The food's ready!

Taecyeon and Minho were already at the table, holding their utensils hungrily.

Taecyeon: Minho, eat up!

Minho: Yes, sir!

 

During the afternoon, Yoona, Taecyeon, and Minho would have their walk to the park. Fortunately, the park would only be about 2 blocks away.

Yoona: Oh, Yuri~

Yuri: Yoona~

Both of them hug eachother.

Yoona: How've you been? Did you barely return from your vacation yesterday?

Yuri: Yup! It was so fun! Sulli--

Soon, the girls would talk about their lives, as usual. The boys, on the other hand, were ready to play some sports.

Taecyeon: Nichkhun!

Nichkhun grabs for the ball.

Nichkhun: Yah!

Taecyeon grabs the ball once again and shot a 3-pointer.

Nichkhun and Taecyeon high-five and play again.

 

Minho: Yah, don't you think our appas are the coolest?

Sulli: Yeah! Don't you think our ummas are the prettiest?

Minho looked at his umma.

Minho: Yup! I saw Umma in a photo when she was in her twenties and she was beautiful~

Sulli: Chincha?...

Minho: Chincha! She also told me a story about how her and her appa separated when they were little and reunited after a few years later.

Sulli: Wahhh~ *thinks for a moment* Yah, are you going to leave me alone when we grow up?

Minho: Anniyo! I wouldn't leave you!

Sulli: Chincha?

Minho: Even if I had to leave you, I would search for you, just like how my appa did with my umma.

Sulli: Promise?

Minho: *smiles* Promise!

 

Just like that, a new future was going to start. Minho and Sulli were great childhood friends. Who knows... Maybe they will be like their parents and become lovers!

 


 

Well, this is it... This is the last chapter. I hope you guys liked it! I enjoyed writing this for you since you are such wonderful readers! Thanks for reading until the end!  *sniff sniff*

Did you guys notice? Minho and Sulli? Eh? EH? ... Haha yeah I just picked two random names off the top of my head. I searched "Minho and" and that's how I got Sulli.

Thanks for cooperating with me until the end. Annyeong~ 

 

Thanks for reading~!!!