Marriage

An Encountered Fate

Six Months Later:

Yuri: We're going to be late~

Yoona: Think POSITIVE. We're not going to be late if there's no traffic. Calm down.

Yuri: *deep sigh* ... Okay. You're right. I should stop being panicky and just relax... especially since it's our special day.

Yoona: Yup~ *smiles* It's finally our special day.

 

Flashback:

After about a week of Yoona and Taecyeon being engaged, Nichkhun took the courage to ask Yuri. Of course, Yuri said yes and jumped into his arms. She gave him a light kiss and ran to tell Yoona right away. Both of them were so excited that they were getting married that they were already planning their wedding.

After a while, they finished their preparations and finally got to pick their dresses.

Yoona and Yuri then went to the bridal shops and started to look for their perfect wedding dress.

They tried on huge ones, tight ones, pink ones, light ones, dark ones, flowery ones, plain ones, and others. It took them about a million tries until they finally agreed that their wedding dress absolutely perfect.

- Flashback Ended -

 

Yoona: Yah.

Yuri: Yeah?

Yoona: Those dresses are so pretty huh?

Yuri: *smiles* Yup.

Yoona: I can't wait to see the look on the boys' faces when they see us walking down the aisle.

Yuri: I can't wait to put on that dress again. I love wearing it~

Yoona: Oh! We're almost there!

Yuri: *feels joy* And we're not late~

Yoona: I told you to just relax~

Soon, Yoona and Yuri arrived at the church. They could see their parents preparing the decorations and their fiancees talking to eachother while sitting on chairs. Yoona and Yuri bowed hello to their parents and hurriedly joined the boys.

Yoona and Yuri: Annyeong~ *kisses fiance on the cheek*

Taecyeon: Annyeong~

Nichkhun: *blushing a little* Annyeong~

Yoona: You guys have your suits already right?

Nichkhun and Taecyeon: Yup!

Yuri: We're just checking. Well, we got to go. We need to go to our rooms earlier than you guys.

Nichkhun: See you at the wedding~ *kisses her on forehead*

Taecyeon also said goodbye and kissed Yoona on the cheek. They waved goodbyes and went to the room.

Yoona: Wahhh~ It's so big~

Yuri: Wahhh~ It's our dresses~

Yoona: Wahhh~

 


 

The girls had a great time searching on what was in the room. Soon, Yoona and Yuri got serious.

Yuri: Okay okay, we're done looking so let's get to work! Let's do our makeup!

Yoona: Araso~

The girls got the makeup they were going to use from the makeup that was already there and was prepared by their mothers. Of course, they put on light makeup since they had pretty faces. After they were finished, Yoona and Yuri looked at eachother. Both of them did a good job with their makeup and didn't make any mistakes. They did their hair and found the high heels they were going to wear. Finally, they put on the dresses. Both of them stood inside a mirror next to eachother.

Yoona: We look so pretty today.

Yuri: Yeah..

Yoona sensed that Yuri's voice was a little weird.

Yoona: What's wrong?

Yuri: It's just that... it's finally the day we both get married.. and... I'm just so happy... *tears up*

Yoona: Don't cry~ We barely put on our makeup and dresses. You'll mess up your hard work you did for about an hour-and-a-half already.

Yuri: Yeah... I can't cry right now.

Yuri held back her tears while Yoona hugged her.

Yoona: It's okay, it's okay. Now, let's have a wonderful wedding! Araso?

Yuri smiled.

Yuri: Araso.

As the girls went out, they had bumped into the boys who were waiting for them.

 

Taecyeon's POV:

Wah~ she looks like an angel. Her face looks so clear and white, her lips are so pink and cute, it makes me want to kiss it. However, I need to hold back. *sigh* Still, she looks so... beautiful.

- End of Taecyeon's POV -

Yoona's POV:

Wow... Taecyeon looks so handsome today. Just seeing him makes me smile but blush at the same time. He really is amazing...

- End of Yoona's POV -

Nichkhun's POV:

Yuri was always looking beautiful every single day, but today... she looks her best. When I blink once, she looks even prettier before... It's like cupid came down and shot me a million times.

- End of Nichkhun's POV -

Yuri's POV:

Chincha... Nichkhun looks so HOT in a suit. Wow, how much he makes my heart skip a beat every day is truly extraordinary and at the same time so simple.

- End of Yuri's POV -

Yoona: Are you ready?

Taecyeon: Yup. *smiles widely*

TaecYoon and KhunRi both link arms, so they can finally start the wedding ceremony.

 


 

Well, I picked that they were going to have a combined marriage and then the baby intro in the next chapter (or that's what I'm planning for the most part in the next chapter). That reminds me, are you readers alright if I put the next chapter 2 years later? Please answer~! Annyeong~