Yoona's Birthday

An Encountered Fate

The Next Morning:

Yoona was still in dreamland when somebody knocked on the door. She lazily got up and slowly trudged towards the door. She fixed her hair a little and opened the door a crack to see who it was.

Yuri: Annyeong! *smiles*

Yoona: Annyeong... Why do you wake me up at this hour?

Yuri: Mianhe... I got something and I forgot my key.

Yoona climbed onto the bed, still wrapped in her blanket, and opened one of her eyes so she could see Yuri.

Yoona: What'd you buy?

Yuri: I bought something to eat.

Yoona: What kind of food?

Yuri: Oh, I still have to warm it up.. I'll wake you up once it's ready.

Yoona: ?? Araso.

Yoona was too sleepy to notice but Yuri was secretly grinning as she walked towards the mini kitchen.

 

- 1 Hour Later -

Yuri: Wake up Yoona~

Yoona opened her eyes. She thought she was still dreaming since it was all darkness around her.

Yoona: Yuri? Where are you? I can't see you!

Suddenly a small fire was lit across the room.

Yoona: What's that?

Yuri, Nichkhun, and Taecyeon start to sing the birthday song.

Yoona had a surprised face. Wahhh, thought Yoona. They're so... AWESOME~!!! *smiles*

After the song ends, Yoona hugs all three of them.

Yoona: Komawo!

Yuri: It's no problem~

Nichkhun and Taecyeon: Yup!

Yoona smiles at each one of them. They're too awesome... I seriously LOVE these guys!!!

Yoona spent time with all 3 of them on the beach. They played volleyball, went near the shore, walked around, played games, and rested on the sand. Soon, morning turned to night and Yuri and Nichkhun had gotten really tired.

Yuri: You know I woke up at 7:00 A.M. just to prepare your birthday... I'm going to sleep for a while. Araso?

Yoona: *chuckles* Araso. Again, KOMAWO~

Yoona hugs Yuri really tightly. Yuri patted her on the back and waved. However, Yuri spotted Nichkhun on the beach floor already, fast asleep.

Yuri: *giggles* I'll bring him along too.

She walks over to Nichkhun.

Yuri: Come on, sleepyhead! You need to sleep in your room!

Nichkhun: Ergghhh.. Araso araso.

Yuri and Nichkhun both helped eachother trudge through the sand. Soon, they vanished into the building. After they disappeared, Yoona and Taecyeon sat on a blanket on the beach, so they could just talk for a moment.

Yoona: Thanks for spending time with me on my birthday..

Taecyeon: No problem~ You know I wouldn't miss a minute of something if it would make you happy.

Yoona: I know..

Taecyeon: *turns Yoona's head* And you know I love you right?

Yoona: ? Yeah.

Taecyeon: Um, I need to tell you something.

Yoona: What is it?

Taecyeon: You need to stand up first.

Yoona: Araso.

Yoona stood up calmily and waited for Taecyeon to respond. Taecyeon squatted on the floor preparing to stand up... but he didn't. He just squatted there.

Yoona: Aren't you going to get up?

Taecyeon: Anniyo... Yah, Yoona look at my face.

Yoona looked down and blushed a little. Taecyeon was looking directly at her, with love in his eyes.

Taecyeon: As you know, we've been dating for about 2 years.

Yoona: Yeah..

Taecyeon: And you also know, I have both known and liked you for more than 10 years.

Yoona: Yeah..

Taecyeon: However, I think my love for you will never end any time soon. Will you... will you please marry me?

Yoona looked at him with a shocked face. Wow, thought Yoona. I never knew he could look so.. y even while saying those words... Yoona spaced out but came back to her senses once she remembered Taecyeon was waiting for her answer. She opened and Taecyeon flinched a little.

Yoona hugged him all of a sudden.

Yoona: OF COURSE!!! I love you too!

Both of them pressed their lips together. Their kiss grew more passionate by the second.

 

Taecyeon was the first to escape from their passionate kiss. Although he didn't want to, he had to since he had one more thing to do.

Taecyeon: *takes out the box from his pocket* Here you go, my lovely soon-to-be wifey.

Yoona: *giggles* Why, thank you.. But could you put it on for me?

Taecyeon: My pleasure.

Taecyeon opened the box and there was a beautiful ring sitting there.

 

Taecyeon: It has both of our hearts engraved in gold. That way, even if we were apart, both of us will know that our love will stay and it forever will be with us.

Yoona started to tear up.

Yoona: Komawo.... *sneezes*

Taecyeon: Are you cold?

Yoona: No, I'm fine.

Taecyeon: Let's go pack this up and go back inside. It's getting windy out here.

Yoona: Araso...

While Taecyeon looked at the blanket and bended down to pick it up, Yoona planted a gentle kiss on his cheek.

Yoona: I love you.

Taecyeon: I love you too.

Both of them hugged for one last time before they cleaned up the mess.

After cleaning up, Taecyeon and Yoona both said their goodbyes when they were at their doors. Yoona went in first just before she winked at Taecyeon for a split second.

 

 In Yoona and Yuri's Room:

This was the best birthday ever... Yoona thought. I can't wait to tell Yuri tomorrow. 

She closed her eyes and fell asleep with a small smile remaining on her face.

 


 

YAH! YOONA AND TAECYEON ARE GETTING MARRIED~ XD

THAT'S what I would love to say one day... *sigh* If that actually happens, I will scream out "DREAMS DO COME TRUE!" out loud no matter where I am at the moment. Hehe, this shows how much I love them together..... I hope you liked this chapter~ I know I LOVED it... I wrote it and I was still excited about it. :) Thanks for reading~

(Sorry I didn't really put a lot of chapters now these days. I have been doing my schoolwork since I had a bunch of tests this week. I hope you guys understand. Komawo for reading~ :D )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need help~!!!!!

I want to know what you guys think for the next chapter. Please comment your answers on the comments. Okay, here are the choices:

A. Yoona and Taecyeon with their new baby 2 years later.

B. A marriage for both the couples KhunRi and TaecYoon.

C. Do whatever you want.

 

I really DO need help.  Please pick one of the choices as soon as possible and another chapter will be here soon! I'll be waiting for your replies! Thank you~ :)