Amusement Park

An Encountered Fate

- Afternoon -

There were 2 cakes lit with 2 different names but 2 similar words.

          

Nichkhun and Yoona:

Seng il chook ha hamni da~~
Seng il chook ha hamni da~!
Sa rang ha nuen Taecyeon and Yuri~
Seng il chook ha hamni da!!

Taecyeon and Yuri blew out the candles at the same time.

Yoona: Yay~ *smiles and claps*

Both the girls were looking at the boys strangely. Nichkhun just smiled back to Yuri and Taecyeon's ears turned slightly red to Yoona.

        

 

After opening the presents and eating the cake, Yoona randomly suggested something.

Yoona: Since it's only the four of us, why don't we go to the amusement park?

Taecyeon: Okay, I haven't been there since 3rd grade.

Yuri: Great idea! I haven't been there for a long time either!

Nichkhun: Araso.

All four of them set off towards the amusement parks.

They rode about half of them together, but they separated since they lost eachother. Taecyeon and Yoona were supposed to buy the snacks and come back. Nichkhun and Yuri were standing together when the crowd pushed her away from Nichkhun. Nichkhun didn't notice until last minute since it was so loud.

Yuri: YAH, NICHKHUN!!!

Nichkhun: *finally notices after Yuri was about half a mile away from him* Yuri? YURI!!!

Nichkhun then runs for Yuri while she tries hard to escape from the huge crowd. In about 20 minutes, Nichkhun finally got Yuri's hand and led her somewhere where they won't separate again.

Yuri: *gasps for air*

Nichkhun: Are you okay?

Yuri: Yeah. I think. *looks down* Yeah.

Nichkhun: Araso. Do you still want to ride? Or try to find the other two?

Yuri: *smiles* Let's just go ride. I think we should give them some time alone together.

Nichkhun: *smiles back* Araso. Ga-cha, let's go ride!

 

At Yoona and Taecyeon's Side:

Yoona: Where'd they go?

Yoona was apparently holding two cotton candies for her and Yuri.

Taecyeon: Do you think they got lost in the crowd? There were a lot of people here earlier.

Taecyeon, on the other hand, was holding hot dogs for Nichkhun and himself.

Yoona: ...Maybe. *sigh* Let's just eat this while we wait.

Yoona and Taecyeon silently traded one of their foods with eachother and ate, one bite at a time. After eating, they waited for at least 30 minutes for them.

Taecyeon: I think they just went to go ride.

Yoona: Araso, let's just go ride too.

Taecyeon: Neh.

 

With their speed, Yoona and Taecyeon finished all the rides before midnight .

 

Yoona: It's getting late. Let's walk home.

Taecyeon: Alright.

Taecyeon and Yoona walked next to eachother, with an awkward silence between them.

Should I tell him now? Yoona thought. I want to tell him TODAY. But there's barely 5 minutes before midnight.

Yoona: Ermmmm, Taecyeon?

Taecyeon: Yeah?

Yoona: I have something to tell you.

Taecyeon: Araso. Say it.

Yoona: Umm, I... I really.. like you.

Taecyeon: So do I!

Yoona: Not that kind of like! I meant as a... lover. How do you feel?

Taecyeon stopped walking for a moment. Yoona was looking at Taecyeon with the side of her eyes. Suddenly, a smile came across Taecyeon. Yoona then looked again to make sure. Taecyeon's eyes sparkled and the mouth had curves, showing his great white teeth.

Taecyeon: I've waited for about 10 years for you to say that. Why would I say I don't like you now?

Yoona gave a surprised look.

Yoona: Seriously?

She wasn't believing it.

Taecyeon nodded.

Yoona: So... you liked me already even though I was fat and ugly?

Taecyeon: NO, you were beautiful even then. You got more beautiful now.

Yoona gave Taecyeon a big smile.

 

Yoona: I'm so happy I fell in love with this kind of guy.

Yoona and Taecyeon hugged eachother tightly before walking to Yoona's home, hand-in-hand, to drop off Yoona.

Taecyeon: See you tomorrow!

Yoona: Okay.

Taecyeon: I'll wait until you go inside.

Yoona: What a nice gentleman. What may I do to show my gratitude.

Taecyeon looked away, but Yoona knew what she was going to do either way. She kissed him on the cheek as she opened her door.

Yoona: Goodnight~

Yoona left Taecyeon, a little surprised but blushing from ear to ear.

 


 

They are FINALLY together~!!! :D But the story is almost over... I think I got about halfway(?) through the story already. I hoped you like this chapter~!!! :D Thanks for reading!! ^-^