Reunion

An Encountered Fate

Yoona walked away from Donghae, finally relieving herself the pain that he had put on her. She walked into the classroom calmly as if nothing had ever happened in the first place.

 

- 1 month later -

 

*class chatter*

Mr. Lee: Alright! Be quiet class! Starting today, we have ANOTHER student who is joining this class. However, he will come after lunch because he is still unpacking from his travels.

The class suddenly went into uproar.

Girls: So it's a boy? I wonder.. is he handsome?

Boys: Hah another boy is coming! Do you think he's going to be cool?

Yuri (talking to Yoona): So, what do you think he will look like?

Yoona: I don't know.. Wait, are you thinking of getting him if he's good-looking?

Yuri: No, of course not! I already have a boyfriend! *looks at Nichkhun who winks back at her* *sigh* Why would I exchange some boy for my boyfriend?

Yoona: Then why are you wondering?

Yuri: I was thinking, if he was good-looking, we could go on double-dates and stuff!

Yoona: Oh! But.. I'm not ready for my second love. Besides, I'm still waiting for my childhood friend to come back. Once I feel comfortable, I will date someone.

Yuri: BUT..

Yoona: Nope. You know that if you go against my will, I will still win.

YurI: I know... *sigh* Just promise you will date soon.

Yoona: Haha, I promise. Happy?

Yuri: Yup! *smiles*

They both hug eachother and then talked about other topics.

Time had passed, and soon, the bell for class rang.

Mr. Lee: Okay class! Settle down so that the new student could come in!

Class: NEH!

Mr. Lee: You may come in now!

Yoona was looking at the window without any interest about the class nor the new student. She barely heard something that made her ears twitch and her eyes zoom at the person who was speaking.

Boy: Hello, my name is Ok Taecyeon and I just moved from America.

This is what the boy looked like ( xD ):

Yoona glanced at Ok Taecyeon and just sighed.

It couldn't be him, thought Yoona. That's not what he looks like and he was never that good-looking. I guess they just have the same name.

However, just before Yoona's head turned away from Taecyeon, he suddenly walked up to her.

Taecyeon: You don't know me?

Yoona: No... Who are you?

Taecyeon: Haha, I guess you wouldn't since I looked like a complete nerd in 3rd grade.

Yoona turned to look straight into his eyes. Suddenly, Taecyeon took out his wallet. He opened it up and there was a picture in the pocket.

Taecyeon: Look familiar?

Yoona stared into the picture and gasped. There was a picture of her best friend, smiling in the picture.

Yoona: Taecyeon?

He nodded.

Yoona: TAECYEON~!!! *smiles*

She got up and jumped into his arms.

Taecyeon: I see you got skinnier.

Yoona: How'd you know it was me?

Taecyeon: I can always recognize you even if you turn from one small girl into a beautiful one.. Or a pretty girl into a vicious girl. I have always and will always. *smiles*

Yoona also smiled with her beautiful white teeth showing. It was the first time Yoona had truly smiled in class with her teeth showing. All the boys blushed and the girls envied. Suddenly, the beautiful girl that came to school one day turned even more beautiful.

Mr. Lee: Annyeonghaseyo? Yoona? Taecyeon?

Both: Neh?

Mr. Lee: Please sit down. Class is about to start.

Both: Neh!

Mr. Lee: Oh, and since you both know eachother, Yoona, please give him a tour around the school.

Yoona: Neh! *smiles*

Taecyeon then sits down at the empty seat behind Yoona. Class ended suddenly, with only a mere 15-30 minute lesson.

 

- After class -

 

Yoona: Okay! First thing's first, there are 5 floors throughout this whole school. The first floor is for freshmen, the second is for sophomore, the third is for juniors, the fourth floor is for seniors, and the fifth floor is the cafeteria. The bathrooms are found at either end of the floor and the class is separated from grades.....

Taecyeon: Okay, got it! ....*summarizes the whole thing Yoona said.*

Yoona: Good! Now that I've "showed you around", let's go have fun!

Taecyeon: Mianhe. I'm a little jet-lagged.

Yoona: Then, let's go to my house! You can rest first and then we'll just watch an action movie later! How's that?

Taecyeon: That sounds great! Let's go!

Yoona: *smile* Okay!

 

Yoona's house:

 

As Taecyeon rested in the guest room, Yoona started to make their dinner. Of course, it was healthy but tasty! Yoona carefully set it in the living room table and sat down to wait for Taecyeon to wake up.

 

- An hour later -

 

Taecyeon woke up with a wonderful rest. He then got out of the room towards the living room. Suddenly, he stopped. He spotted Yoona sleeping on the couch. He went to her room and got her blankest. He carefully went to the living room and covered her with a blanket. He sat down at the seat across fom Yoona's sleeping face and smiled. What a beautiful sight it was for him.

 

 

He looked at Yoona's forehead.. then her eyes.. then her nose... then her lips... With Yoona here, Taecyeon felt like he was in heaven. He touched her hair and Yoona abruptly woke up.

Yoona: What are you doing? *rubbing eyes*

Taecyeon: I was moving your hair from your face. 

Yoona: Oh... Well, do you want to watch the movie now?

Taecyeon: Mmm.. Okay!

Yoona: Oh, okay... Let's watch it while we eat our dinner!

Taecyeon: Neh!

- After the movie -

Taecyeon: Man... I'm feeling sleepy again.

Yoona: You can sleep here. I'll lend you some of my dad's clothes that he left here.

Taecyeon: Okay. Goodnight!

Yoona: Goodnight!

After Taecyeon and Yoona laid on their beds, they soon fell fast asleep.

 

 

 


 

Well, here's another chapter! YAY~!!! TAECYEON IS FINALLY HERE~!!! is what some readers might say. Sorry for making Taceyeon appear so late... But at least he's here now~!!! :3

Here's a cute photo of Yoona to celebrate~!!! x3