Yoona and Taecyeon

An Encountered Fate

- Morning -

Yoona: Taecyeon! Wake up!

Taecyeon: Neh!

Taecyeon slowly went outside of the room and waited outside of Yoona's room. He knocked twice with effort to make sure Yoona heard.

Yoona: Come in!

Taecyeon opened the door, finding Yoona fully dressed in a cute outfit.

Yoona: Good morning! *smiles*

Taecyeon: Good morning!

Yoona: Here! I got the clothes from my dad's closet already. Do you want to take a shower?

Taecyeon: Neh...

Yoona: Go ahead. I'll wait downstairs, okay? Don't stay in the shower too long!

Taecyeon: Neh.. Kamsamnida.

Yoona: No problem!

Yoona went downstairs and waited patiently while reading a book.

 

- 15 to 20 minutes later -

 

Taecyeon: I'm done!

Yoona: Okay. Come on down!

As Taecyeon reached the bottom step, Yoona tried to control herself from looking shocked. She knew he was handsome but she didn't know he was literally BEYOND that now.

 

Yoona: Urmm.. Let's go now!

Taecyeon: Okay! *grins*

Taecyeon somehow knew that once Yoona spotted him, she was so surprised that she had to change the topic. He didn't say anything but grin from ear-to-ear.

As Yoona and Taecyeon arrived, all eyes were on them. They looked like angels sent from heaven. When Taecyeon put his arm around Yoona, the girls envied and the boys were jealous, no matter how you look at them. When Yoona whispered something into Taecyeon's ear, it was the other way around. Soon enough, they were put as the most beautiful pair in the school.

 

 

Once they reached their class, Yuri quickly grabbed Yoona away from Taecyeon. Taecyeon didn't mind, since he was soon invited to talk with Yuri's boyfriend, Nichkhun, and his friends. Nichkhun, of course, apologized about what his girlfriend did. Taecyeon said it was okay and they just started to chat from then on. While they chatted calmly, Yuri tensed Yoona up a bit.

Yuri: How do you know him?

Yoona: Do you remember I mentioned that my best friend would be coming here soon a month ago or so?

Yuri: Yeah...

Yoona: Well Taecyeon is my childhood friend.

Yoona told the story about her childhood with Taecyeon, what they promised, how he left, and when he said he would come back.

Yuri: Oh... So that's why you hung out with him for the whole day yesterday?

Yoona: Huh? Why?

Yuri: I felt a little.. lonely. You were the only girl friend I had in the class when I entered college. You always stayed with me and so I told you almost everything each day. 

Yoona: So you thought if I hung out with Taecyeon, I would forget you?

Yuri: *nods*

Yoona laughed and hugged her.

Yoona: You will always be my friend. Didn't I promise that I would have double dates with you when I find myself a boyfriend?

Yuri: Yeah... Wait. Speaking of boyfriends, what about Taecyeon? When you came into school, everybody was just staring at the both of you.

Yoona: *blushes* Really?

Yuri: Hey... Do you like him?

Yoona: YAH! SHHH!!! *looks in both directions*.... I don't know.

Yuri: *grins* Once your heart heals fully, those feelings of love will overcome you and you will be in love again.

Yoona: YAH!!!

Yuri got chased by Yoona in the classroom until the bell rung. Everyone went to their seats as Mr. Lee came in and banged his books on the table.

Mr. Lee: As you all know, summer will arrive next week. Luckily, this class got picked to go to a special field trip. As a result, our class will be going to a water park.

Class: YAY~!!!!

Mr. Lee: Settle down settle down. As I was saying, we are going to a waterpark. We will be going there next week. Make sure you pack lots of extra clothes. Also, we will be wearing some uniforms there. There will be a person that will teach you how to be a lifeguard. If you pass, there will be an after-party you are invited to. Please be ready that day.

*BELL RINGS*

Yoona: Yah, Yuri, do you want to go shopping with me? We can get dresses for the party!

Yuri: Alright! Wait. Let me go tell Nichkhun. Why don't you come with me and tell Taecyeon?

Yoona: Ah, Araso.

The 2 girls walked towards the place Nichkhun and Taecyeon were at. Meanwhile, Nichkhun and Taecyeon were talking about Taecyeon and Yoona's childhood times.

Nichkhun: So you then left for America and left Yoona there?

Taecyeon: Yeah... 

Nichkhun: Wow, I never knew that! So.. Do you have any special feelings for Yoona?

Taecyeon: Huh?

Nichkhun: I mean you did promise some serious stuff... Do you like her more than a childhood friend?

As Taecyeon was about to open his mouth, he saw both Yuri and Yoona walking towards them. Instead of replying to the question, he said something else.

Taecyeon: Look! The two girls are coming.

Nichkhun: *turns head* Oh! You're right!

Yoona and Yuri: Annyeong! *waves*

 

Nichkhun and Taecyeon: Annyeong!

 

Taecyeon: Why are you girls here?

Yoona: We just wanted to say we were going to the mall so you guys don't have to stay and wait for us...

Yuri added: ..unless you want to come along.

Taecyeon and Nichkhun: ....

Yuri: I knew it... You guys don't want to go? I guess we'll bring other men to come along. We were even about to put on a little fashion show and put on cute dresses. Well, since you guys don't want to go, we'll be leaving now...

Taecyeon and Nichkhun both look at eachother and exchange glances about what to do. It seems that they were both arguing silently about what to say. Suddenly both just said one word at the same time.

Taecyeon and Nichkhun: WAIT!

Yuri and Yoona both looked at eachother. Then they looked at the boys with what seemed like a mixture of a grin and a smile.

Yuri and Yoona: Huh?

Nichkhun:... We'll go... But just don't buy too much.

Yuri: Araso! Let's go!

 


 

Yay! Another chapter done~!!! Oooh and I still have more ideas in mind! ... x)