Why

An Encountered Fate

- The Next Day -

As usual, the boys and girls gathered around their usual spot and did some basic excercises. However, today was a little different. Because of their teacher getting an important notice, class will end in the afternoon. For the girls, this means BIKINIS IN THE WATERPARK. Yoona and Yuri looked at eachother and smiled. When they packed while using video chat, both of them agreed to bring 2 pairs of swimsuits just in case, since the trip is, of course, a waterpark. When the excercises finished, the boys and girls ran towards their rooms... except for Yoona and Yuri. Instead, they went towards Taecyeon and Nichkhun so they can tell them where to meet at.... However, Nichkhun and Taecyeon didn't... respond at all.

Yoona: Yah, Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: Yeah? Oh, do I know you? If not, can I get to know you?

Yoona: Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: Yes?

Yoona: Don't you remember me? I'm your best friend. Are you just pretending?

Taecyeon: ??? Yes, I do know you now. This has got to be fate meeting here!

Yoona: *getting mad*

The same thing happened to Yuri. While Yoona tried talking to Taecyeon, Yuri tried to talk to Nichkhun.

Yuri: Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: *looks at but walks away*

Yuri: Nichkhun!

Nichkhun: Huh? Do you know me?

Yuri: Yeah! I'm your GIRLFRIEND. OF COURSE I know you.

Nichkhun: I don't know you. Sorry. *walks away*

Yuri: Nichkhun? Nichkhun. Nichkhun!

Yuri: *getting mad*

Yoona and Yuri: YAH!!!!

Taecyeon and Nichkhun: *surprised*

Taecyeon: WHAT?

Nichkhun: *serious face*

Yuri: What's wrong with you guys? Did you bump your head or something?

Nichkhun: *scoffs* The question is, are you okay? I don't even know you and you are talking so rudely to me.

Taecyeon: I don't even know you girls, but I would like to. *wiggles eyebrows*

Yoona stood there in silence, ignoring his attempt to flirt with her. Boy, was she getting super angry, but what she did discover was that something was wrong.

Yoona: I've got a question. Where have you met me?

Taecyeon: Today, right now.

Yoona: Wrong. I met you during 3rd grade. Do you remember how you met Nichkhun?

Nichkhun: I can answer that. We met when he was a new student.

Yuri: Do you know HOW?

Nichkhun: We just randomly talked and became friends.

Yoona: WRONG. *sigh*

Yuri: Where's your girlfriend?

Nichkhun: She's in America right now.

Yuri: What's her name?

Nichkhun: Victoria.

Yuri: Nichkhun, that's your EX. *looks at Yoona in panic* Something really weird is going on!

Yoona: *nods*

Yoona: Do you remember why you came back here for?

Taecyeon: I missed being in South Korea, so I decided to spend a few years here.

Yoona: ...

Yuri: Do you remember who last said "I love you" to you other than me that said it right now?

Nichkhun: Victoria.

Yuri: ...

Nichkhun: I don't know you girls.

Taecyeon: Me neither. Why are you asking these questions?

Yoona: Seriously? You're not kidding?

Taecyeon: Seriously. I was just trying to flirt, but you girls look as if you know us or something.

Nichkhun: Yeah, you guys are really weird...

Yoona: *looks at Taecyeon straight in the eyes* ...

Taecyeon: *blank face*

Yoona: *blinks*

Yoona: I'm sorry for bothering you then... *walks away*

Nichkhun: Who are you?

Yuri: You're not playing with me?

Nichkhun: Yeah.

Yuri: This is seriously NOT FUNNY.

Nichkhun: I know. That's why I'm telling you the TRUTH. I'm not trying to be funny right now.

Yuri: *looks at Nichkhun* *looks down*

Nichkhun: *looks at Yuri but flinches*

Yuri: Oh... Well, like Yoona said, soory for bothering you... *catches up to Yoona and walks away with her*

Yuri: ... Yah, Yoona... Are you crying right now?

Yoona: Yeah... You?

Yuri: *lets out a cry*

Yuri and Yoona both hugged eachother for comfort. 

Yoona: I knew other boys would break my heart after Donghae but I never knew Taecyeon would.

Yuri: I thought Nichkhun was the best boy a girl could ever dream of. BUT WHY CAN'T THEY REMEMBER US???

Suddenly, both started to cry. They wailed and screamed. Tears rolled down their faces, both thinking about their childhood friend.

While the two girls cried, both of the boys were behind the huge tree. Once the girls walked towards their room, they finally spoke.

Taecyeon: Do we really not know them?

Nichkhun: Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I've got a question though.

Taecyeon: What is it?

Nichkhun: Why do I feel like my heart is hurting a lot?

Taecyeon: Me... too. I feel like something is trying to squeeze my heart out. Why?

Why?

All the boys could think of was the word: WHY?

About 30 minutes later, Taecyeon and Nichkhun left, still curious about the answer.

 


 

Well, that's all I can think of right now. Long story short, the boys could not recognize the girls no matter how many questions the girls asked them.

I hope you guys still enjoy reading this! I'm getting a little worried about my storyline. It was supposed to be shorter than this... But I wanted to make it longer since all of you readers like reading this. I'm sorry if some of the chapters are confusing... I'm trying my best, with all my school and stuff.

:) I hope you can comment on what you think about this! Please no bad comments. Thanks! :D

P.s. If you guys are curious about how Chansung and Wooyoung brainwashed them, use your imagination. I have NO IDEA how to explain how Chansung and Wooyoung brainwashed them. Trust me, I TRIED.